[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else annoyed with the term "homosexual transsexual"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1430563667505.jpg (13KB, 399x529px) Image search: [Google]
1430563667505.jpg
13KB, 399x529px
Is anyone else annoyed with the term "homosexual transsexual"? Because how a straight trans woman is supposed to be homo? That's confusing as fuck.
Inb4 trans women are actually men, you can go with your bigotry back to /pol/.
>>
>>8084343
It's not a real term, that theory has been debunked a trillion times by actual studies and only /lgbt/ is dumb enough to cling to it so they have a reason to shit all over each other because le ebin trole
>>
>>8084343
Straight trans women are on a spectrum with GNC gay men.
>>
>>8084355
its not just trolling, some people just perpetuate it because they want to feel better than others

>lol im TruTrans and you're not because of x reason

just leave this board behind if you've got your shit together, or are in the process of doing so. i only come here for a week every few years
>>
>>8084371
I believe it even thought it proves I'm falsetrans.
>>
>>8084384
because you're a shitposter
>>
>>8084405
No, because it's true and I'd rather know the truth whatever it is.
>>
yeah, I prefer gaygay or double-gay.
>>
>>8084343
Well, it's meant to be confusing. It's all meant to be confusing. We live in a generation where we don't even have the ability to commit to our own identities. How are we supposed to do that without a layer of smokescreens?
>>
>>8084343
Because the study was headed by a retarded agp fetishist who wanted to justify his cross-dressing tendencies to the medical condition called transsexualism except his research was pathetic because he based his own identity of being a man onto women thus concluding that transsexuals are just men in dresses like he is. When in reality he was trying to justify his actions of being an agp cross-dressing fetishist to the medical community at large and epicly failed so now only retards and trolls still believe in his retarded practice. That mans name is blanchard if you couldn't figure it out.
>>
>>8084464
If hsts faggots wanted to think up terms themselves then they ought to become scientists and put in the effort just like men and agp women do.
>>
>>8084430
>>8084384
>durrr
you may feel inferior as a trans but at least you are the one with the """Twooth"""" unlike those retarded normies.
see >>8084371
because apperantly the lesson hasn't sunk into your retarded skull
>>
>>8084371
But that's the reason you want to deny it.
>>
Of course they're men. no reason to deny biological reality.
>>
>>8084501
Lol you can literally say this to anything that you disagree on fuck off. Blanchard as a whole the medical community knows how bs he was so there is no need to spend years getting a doctorate on somthing that is just fucking common sense. And only fucking trolls cling on to his fetishistic theories.
>>
>>8085343
>you can literally say this to anything that you disagree on
Only to things that trigger people who prefer studying gender studies to real topics. Not to people who do study real things.
>>
>>8085442
yeah and blanchard was studying somthing that isnt related to actual transsexual women. Blanchard was trying to make sense of crossdressers and some how compared it to transsexuals so now we have this meme.
>>
>>8085556
>people with AGP and other people with AGP
>not related
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.