[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for gay men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

So /lgbt/ I've been thinking about something recently, and I thought this was as good a place as any to ask.

What percentage of men that identify as gay tops would be open to a relationship with a woman if said woman only wanted anal sex and didn't want him to touch her vagina at all?
>>
What's your status OP ?
>>
>>8084125
nice try ayden
>>
>>8084176
Status as in sexual orientation/relationship status?
Sorry if thats a dumb question, I've not actually gone on this board in a few years.
>>
>>8084125
If they were attracted to women, as well as men, they'd be bisexual and not gay.
>>
>>8084183
who's ayden?

>>8084192
Surely there are at least SOME men out there that openly identify as gay solely because of a lack of attraction to vaginas specifically, aren't there?
>>
>>8084189

Male ? Female ?
Straight ? Gay ?
>>
>>8084240
Male, mostly straight with some attraction to men.

I hope my question didn't come off as homophobic, as if this is like a "better alternative" to being gay or something. I guess my question is just more about how many men out there consider themselves gay but still find women attractive other than the vagina.
>>
>>8084200
>Surely there are at least SOME men out there that openly identify as gay solely because of a lack of attraction to vaginas specifically, aren't there?
I'm sure you'll get someone to support your narrative eventually, be it a troll or some random nobody who likes being a special snowflake about their homo/bisexuality.
>>
>>8084292
>I'm sure you'll get someone to support your narrative eventually, be it a troll or some random nobody who likes being a special snowflake about their homo/bisexuality.

Did this question somehow ruffle some feathers? It was just genuine curiosity. I personally don't really consider assigning a label to my sexuality, if for not other reason than that if honestly shifts pretty wildly depending on my environment (I have a pretty strong case of S.A.D.)

I guess what got me thinking about this is while I always knew I was attracted on some level to both sexes, I came out as gay in highschool because I genuinely am not attracted at all to vaginas, and I just couldn't see a relationship with a woman working out. Over time my attraction to men faded, so now I'm fairly certain I want to be with a women, but I'm still not attracted to vaginas at all.

Sorry if the whole SAD thing sounds "special snowflakey".
>>
>>8084259
they exist. it's called /pol/ losers who jerk off to anime too much and eventually develop a fetish for girls with dicks, then claim that makes them gay even though they'd never ever date a guy.

whether or not they're actually gay is still a point of contention.
>>
>>8084344
wow. I honestly wasn't expecting so much... hostility... to this question.

For the record, I'm not referring to men who have sex with or date women, I'm talking about men who exclusively date/have sex with men but would be open to a relationship with a women if they knew she'd never want them to touch her pussy.
>>
>>8084333
>now I'm fairly certain I want to be with a women, but I'm still not attracted to vaginas at all.

There are plenty of straight guys who also fit this definition. They tend to mostly go after trans women (this board will refer to them as "chasers").
>>
>>8084360
sorry, that wasn't meant to be hostile to you necessarily. your question's fine. but gay guys generally don't want to date women or anyone who looks like one, even if they would only do anal. attraction is based on more than just sex and genitals.
>>
Traps are gay.
Gays are gay.
If you like traps, you're not straight.
If you like girls, you're not gay.
/thread
>>
>>8084361
>>8084378
Alright, well I feel like thats as much of an answer to my question as I'm going to get.

So let me pose another question. What would you say the chances of a straight guy ever finding a woman who'd be into such a relationship. Specifically for this question, lets assume I mean cis.
>>
>>8084125
I would be. at least to try it. why not?
>>
>>8084259
The question is not homophobic. Ignore >>8084344 probably too much exposure to /pol/ posters.

>I guess my question is just more about how many men out there consider themselves gay but still find women attractive other than the vagina.
Gay guys are attracted to men (homosexual), and want to be in relationships with other men (homoromantic). If a guy is homoromantic he's probably not going to be able to maintain relationships with women.

>I'm talking about men who exclusively date/have sex with men but would be open to a relationship with a women if they knew she'd never want them to touch her pussy.
I've known a gay guy that tried to be in a serious relationship with a woman, marriage kid white picket fence the whole deal. The problem wasn't the sex, he didn't mind vaginal sex, so much as it was he wasn't able to maintain a romantic relationship with his wife.
>>
>>8084428
But your sexuality and your romanticism don't always match up.
>>
>>8084436
This.
>>
>>8084125
What OP is asking is:

Are traps gay?
Is homosexuality attraction what men look like in general? Is the penis included in this?

If we don't include trans people, it's easy to categorize orientation but trans people fuck it all up.

Thankfully I'm bi Master race so I don't give a single fuck
>>
>>8084493
Honestly I think my question would more refer to reverse traps.

How would gay men feel about women pretending to be men seeking the attraction of gay men.
>>
>>8084493
> bi master race
Preach.

>>8084498
Dykes, basically. I mean, honestly, sexuality is dumb in how specific it tries to be. Everyone is some sort of bi. It's just how gay-er or straighter you are.
>>
>>8084402
i mean...not as good, definitely, but there are plenty of women who might for whatever reason not be as comfortable with PIV sex, or sex in general, who wouldn't mind. for some it's a dealbreaker, but if someone likes you enough in other ways, they should be willing to make some compromises.
>>
>>8084498
That bi guy here. Reverse traps are the most beautiful people to me. Very interesting question.
>>
>>8084505
>Everyone is some sort of bi
Op here, and honestly it's hard to not think this sometimes. Of course with my SAD I'm actually more attracted to men in the winter seasons and more attracted to women in the winter seasons, so that makes things confusing.

Although my SAD hasn't been nearly as intense since I started going to school in an area with a much warmer climate.
>>
>>8084125
I'm bi, so really have no place answering a question like this. But something I do know is the distinctive difference in that scenario. The difference between a woman's ass and a man's ass. I love a woman's ass as much as any straight guy but when some chiseled, ballet dancer tone level ass comes strutting your way it's a whole different appeal. Not only that, no washboard abs to caress. No broad shoulders to dig your nails into. Gay sex is not just about the poophole OP. Also a strap on is nice but not the same as getting mauled by a raw dick.

But that's me OP. There's a romantic aspect to it too I guess.
>>
>>8084543
What is SAD?
>>
>>8084543
> more attracted to men in the winter
> more attracted to women in the winter
Try again, OP.

>>8084552
> this
Blowjobs are equally gay.
>>
>>8084552
Yeah, I liked bottoming for a man more than bottoming for a woman. Dicks feel different and men know how to use what's already on them.
>>
>>8084570
Why not just get banged by a straight/bi dude?
>>
>>8084543
>>8084563
Whoops, meant more attracted to men in winter , more attracted to women in summer.

>>8084560
Seasonal Affective Disorder, commonly refered to as "seasonal depression" which is bullshit. I actually did get depressed the first two or three years I noticed it, when I was about 14, but after that I never have.

I basically have two entirely different personalities depending on the season, in the summer I'm energetic and active and in the winter I'm very lethargic and have the personality of a neutered cat. It honestly feels like I'm supposed to be hibernating. The biggest problem it causes is just chronic sleepiness. Its not like being depressed, I just have this constant month long ache to cuddle up to something and sleep. One year is was so bad I was afraid of failing some classes because I literally went entire months without a single day where I fell asleep in class. That was an extreme case though and its usually much more mild, and now that I spend most of the winter in a warmer area, It barely effects me at all anymore.

other than that I mostly just get really romantic/lonely in the winter months, and start craving physical affection. I almost feel like a cold blooded animal that needs to cuddle up to someone warm.

I've also heard most people with SAD crave sweets in the winter, but if I do it's not been distinct enough that I've noticed that symptom
>>
>>8084577
I have gotten banged by a bi dude. Seeing as I'm a man, I'm not sure how a straight guy would fuck me
>>
File: asdas - Copy.jpg (18KB, 140x140px) Image search: [Google]
asdas - Copy.jpg
18KB, 140x140px
>>8084632
Thought you were OP.
>>
>>8084650
that guy wasn't OP, I am and am also a dude.
>>
>>8084650
Strapons got rougher edges and a man has a more direct reaction to fucking you.

And a plastic dildo is no replacement to a nice dick in your mouth. Fuck this is turning me on lol
>>
>>8084125
FULLY gay tops who fit this?
Very close to literally zero or they're lying and bisexual to some significant degree
>>
>>8084436
Absolutely true. Classification gets difficult to pin down if a person is heteroromantic but attracted to men.
Personally I am homo-rom/sexual so I've never learned the proper descriptions for people that don't categorize as easily; so I'd just take the lazy way out and call someone heteroromantic but sexually attracted to men a bisexual.

The anons on /acegen/ could probably be more helpful than me, because they're regularly parsing out the identities that don't really directly fit into: gay, bi, les, etc.
>>
>>8084125
It's funny, I was also thinking about this recently for some reason.

Ultimately, I figure I could fuck a woman under very specific circumstances. If it was anal, from behind, and she kept quiet the whole time, I would probably be able to handle it. I don't see how that could be the basis for any kind of relationship that I'd willingly enter into though.
>>
>>8085499
It's kind of sad to imagine a girl so into a guy that she wants a relationship like this since he's gay.
>>
File: br00ke.jpg (48KB, 569x412px) Image search: [Google]
br00ke.jpg
48KB, 569x412px
>>8084125
>if said woman only wanted anal sex

if by relationship you mean kissing and talking and living together, then no.

but if it is just sex, then i would do it.

i fuck drag queens and femboys and i've had sex with women, so i would be down.

but i would prefer a thin-hipped boyish woman and i'd probably only be interested in doggy-style sex.
>>
>>8084125
Not me. I don't know about the rest of them, but if I wanted to fuck a girl in the ass I would have been doing that the whole time since it's way more socially acceptable.

The only thing I would ever do with a girl is eat her out just so I know what a vagina looks/tastes/feels like out of experimental curiosity.
>>
File: mr_chang.gif (954KB, 285x235px) Image search: [Google]
mr_chang.gif
954KB, 285x235px
>>8085575
>>
>>8085572
>if by relationship you mean kissing and talking and living together, then no.
What if she just wants to talk and live with you as a friend?
>>
File: DEEP.jpg (13KB, 264x320px) Image search: [Google]
DEEP.jpg
13KB, 264x320px
>>8085575
>The only thing I would ever do with a girl is eat her out just so I know what a vagina looks/tastes/feels like out of experimental curiosity.

Would you do this to an ftm?
>>
>>8085595
one of the things i find unattractive about women is their incessant need to talk.
also women make shitty roommates because they are nosy and unreliable.
also lazy and annoying.
no offense.
>>
>>8085616
>no offense.
None taken; I'm a tranny just asking out of curiosity.
>>
>>8085595
What kind of a woman wants a friend who just rails her in the ass every night? She'd need to have some serious issues.
>>
>>8085634
It's a hypothetical. What if she doesn't want sex, just cuddling and living together platonically as friends?
>>
>>8085634
and yet gay men would be completely fine with that.
so gay men aren't just women trapped in men's bodies after all!
>>
>>8085644
Well, that's just normal friendship. It's the current situation I have with my best friend/roommate.
>>
File: chest (2).jpg (139KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
chest (2).jpg
139KB, 640x633px
>>8085644
that's called a fag hag and a lot of gay men have those.
>>
>>8085665
What if a woman wants what's basically life as a couple, even sharing a bed and acting like a housewife, just minus the sex? That's beyond best friend and roommate.
>>
>>8085697
Again, I'd say that's an indication of some kind of damage.
>>
File: 51K-jrQpttL.jpg (37KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
51K-jrQpttL.jpg
37KB, 500x278px
>>8085697
Look at it from the man's point of view.
What's in it for him?
He's got a whiny bitch always hanging around nagging and cock-blocking him.
Nobody wants that.
You have to bring something to the table.
>>
>>8085677
Sounds more like a beard to me than a fag hag, especially if they're co-habitating.
Most fag hags just like to hang around flamyboyant gays to virtue signal, because they alienate women, or just want to have a male friend without worrying about sexual tension.

>>8085697
>life as a couple, even sharing a bed and acting like a housewife, just minus the sex?
That's most people's married life after being newlyweds.
Lame joke aside there are plenty of asexual Liz Lemon-like women that would be onboard for that kind of arrangement. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFIlBGryWi4
>>
>>8085277
I used to be hetero romantic and now I'm leaning more biromantic.
>>
>>8084125
>woman if said woman only wanted anal sex and didn't want him to touch her vagina at all?

They're traps anon, they exist for this.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.