[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop wanting to be a trap/woman when I know my face

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: masculine.jpg (35KB, 584x260px) Image search: [Google]
masculine.jpg
35KB, 584x260px
How do I stop wanting to be a trap/woman when I know my face is too masculine to ever pull it off and I'll never have enough money to have surgery? It's a really shit feeling.

My face is good for a guy but I'm really short so it doesn't matter. I want to be cute, not handsome.
>>
File: 593048509384.png (2MB, 1382x1532px) Image search: [Google]
593048509384.png
2MB, 1382x1532px
>>8084073
you're faking it so just stop. that's all there is too it.
>>
>>8084076
Faking what?
>>
>>8084076
And how would you know?
>>
>>8084108
That's Caraposter, a repressing shitposter on /lgbt/ who likes telling people they aren't really trans.
>>
>>8084108
nothing, ignore the village idiot
how long have you been dysphoric? do you think it will get worse if you ignore it?
maybe try hrt for a while if it gets really bad?
>>
>>8084108
having GID, cucktard
>>
>>8084154
cara you autist coward please go take out your self hate on something else
why would someone even lie about being unpassable
>>
>>8084076

wheeeeeennnnn are you gonna be my friend?
>>
>>8084132
Huh. Do they regret being trans or something? I'm not a regular here I just browse /cuteboys/ really.

>>8084144
Hmm I couldn't tell you exactly, I think I realised what it was around a year or two ago that I actually wanted to be feminine, it's hard to pinpoint exactly when it started because for most of my life (11 up) I decided to grow my hair long. Adults would confuse me for a girl sometimes and I would get embarrassed and later in life classmates would give me nicknames like Goldilocks and I wouldn't protest. I think with long hair I became a bit more feminine over time without realising it.
>do you think it will get worse if you ignore it?
Possibly... After I realised a year or two ago I got really into trying to do the right exercises and have the right diet to lower my T but didn't want to jump into hormones but after a bad online relationship I tried to put it all behind me to try and fix my life, become a man. But quite recently the thoughts have come back worse than ever, they come worst when I'm off of the computer going for a walk or to the shops or when I try to sleep.
>maybe try hrt for a while if it gets really bad?
I don't want to do this because it wouldn't change what my face looks like. It's sad, I have the right body type but I just can't knowing I wouldn't look much better. Perhaps I should try and sort my eyebrows out and try wearing some eyeliner or something but I doubt that will make much of a difference..

>>8084154
Why would I come here and ask for advice if I made it up? That doesn't make sense. I'm asking because I'm tired of having these conflicting thoughts all the time.
>>
>>8084076
Are you finally on HRT now?
>>
>>8084243
No he's actually mentally ill and stalks early transitioners and lives vicariously through them because he believes he doesn't deserve to transition
>>
>>8084349
Sad
>>
>>8084073
> I want to -
Sorry, OP. Short people can get love too, even if you're not cute. It's good, no need to feminize for that sake.
>>
>>8084396
Hm alright, some of the manlet stuff has gotten to me I admit.

But there still remains the problem of having these thoughts of wanting to be a girl/feminine. How can I stop having them?
>>
>>8084410
Manlet is a term used by dumb blondes and /b/-/pol/ crossposters. People aren't actually crazy and believe all short men are bad.

Look at Danzig, for example.
> image related
He's hunky as fuck and he's short. So many girls fan over him.

As for your feminine thoughts, fuck it, let it be a fetish. Don't go all out on it, but let it be a thing you do for fun. Drag, etc. Don't let it control your life just because you feel like shit.
>>
>>8084421
That makes sense and is pretty encouraging. Thank you. I'll just have to accept it as a fetish and hopefully once I've come to terms with leaving it at that I can stop thinking about it so often.
>>
>>8084481
Good job, anon. I got your back.
Best bet; taller dom chick who's into both.
Win win. They exist.
> motivation on the chan
>>
>>8084073
if you really want it save up for the surgery.
>>
>>8084076

>people are supposed to want to pay for this cancer's hormones instead of just letting him kill himself when he gets too old and masculine
>>
>>8086471
Someone has bought Cara hormones.
>>
>>8084073
have you tried getting a boyfriend anyway?
>>
>>8092387
I've had online ones only
>>
>>8087851

And they shouldn't have.
>>
>>8094905
What's wrong with being kind?
>>
>>8095069
They could buy any other less annoying person hormones instead.
>>
>>8095095
Anyone is free to buy hormones for whomever they want. Why should you thinking someone is annoying change that?
>>
>>8095101

That was a different anon. Why should kindness be shown to someone who has never been kind and in fact seems to seek out controversy?
>>
>>8095189
Why shouldn't kindness be shown to everyone, however controversial?
>>
>>8095215

If you like having shit thrown in your face and turning the other cheek so he gets your good side, you do you.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.