[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many homosexuals also pedophiles?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 5

File: muh pederasty.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
muh pederasty.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
Why are so many homosexuals also pedophiles?
>>
>>8083373
Why are so many heterosexuals also pedophiles?
>>
>>8083373

40% of pedophiles are homosexual, that's a pretty significant number considering how low the homo population is compared to hetero. A lot of children become gay after sexual abuse too.
>>
>>8083390
Actually 99% of pedophiles are heterosexual, which like looks really bad for you guys. A lot of people become heterosexual after sexual abuse too.
>>
>>8083390

Homophobic stats, fuck off

>>8083382

You said it sister
>>
>>8083390
80% of lesbians are rapists. 75% of lesbian rape victims turn into cannibals. 43% of lesbian rape cannibals turn into butterflies, and 16% turn into moths.
>>
>>8083373
But Milo ain't a pedophile though.
>>
>>8083373
Why are so many homosexuals sexually abused as children? "I was born gay" my ass.
>>
>>8083402
Lol right? FUCK people that were sexually abused, we should just gas em honestly
>>
>>8083402
your ass was born gay?
>>
>>8083396

Your whole post was made up, I suspect as a knee-jerk response fueled by a very fragile emotional state.

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756
>>
>>8083399

LOL

>>8083406

We should not tolerate people condoning pedophilia. Milo and Takei both endorse pedophilia.
>>
>>8083398
LESBIAN RAPE CANNIBAL MOTH LIVES MATTER!
>>
I think anyone with an IQ past 115 will be able to notice how lowly and emotionally driven the responses to this thread have been so far. Could it be many of the homosexuals in this thread were abused as children and their identity is being put to scrutiny?
>>
>>8083402
I beleive there are some factors at birth that can cause you to be gay but I also beleive I can so times be due to outside influences.
>>
>>8083413
>We should not tolerate people condoning pedophilia. Milo and Takei both endorse pedophilia.
Agreed wholeheartedly.
>>
File: take a NAP.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
take a NAP.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
>>8083398

Not an argument.

>>8083424

Perhaps it is because they use their sexual deviancy as an identity in the first place? Thus it takes moral precedence over all else.
>>
>>8083431
>Not an argument.

Then it fits perfectly into this thread.
>>
>>8083411
>the ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles was calculated to be approximately 11:1.
So less than 10%? Not 40%? And gee what is the proportion of gay people in the general population? 5-10%? Wow, made me think...
>>
>>8083373

It is not pedophilia, it is ebepophilia. They are not to be confused.
>>
>>8083413
Even if they themselves are victims of pedophilia?
>>
>>8083443

Milo changed his age, first he was 13, then 14, then 15. Takei was 12-13, I believe? Would you fuck a 13-year old? Is that an ok thing to do? Can a 13-year old consent?

>>8083442

Gay people are at most 3% of the American populace.
>>
>>8083424
>wow guise, I'm getting a lot of immature responses from my troll post on the 4chan tranny board.

congratulations on your accomplishment.
your genius is clearly exceptional.
>>
>>8083459
In the stream he said that he believed the age of consent in the UK was "about right."
>>
>>8083454

Of course not? If my family was murdered by as serial killer, is it ok for me to go serial killing?

>>8083468

And then says that him being with a guy when he was 13 is ok too.

>>8083464

You guys are being hysterical. It's a simple question. And you deny all evidence of sodomites molesting children at higher rates than normal people.
>>
>>8083442

No, it's way higher than that. Take into consideration the homo and hetero population. At least we have agreed that homosexuals are way more likely to be pedophiles already.
>>
>>8083472
>If my family was murdered by as serial killer, is it ok for me to go serial killing?
As long as you only kill serial killers.
>>
>>8083431
"Not an argument" isn't an argument.
>>
File: tomoko.jpg (28KB, 283x241px) Image search: [Google]
tomoko.jpg
28KB, 283x241px
>>8083482

So pedophiles who were abused as children can abuse children who are pedophiles? I don't follow.

>>8083487

Not an argument.
>>
>>8083475
The point is - you're against pedophiles that are gay. We're against pedophiles that are heterosexual and gay. Maybe we can work together and kill pedophiles.
>>
>>8083472
>all evidence
>one link posted which doesnt back up what you say

You're not fooling anyone.
You are just here to lazily troll, and you are getting mostly lazy trolls replies in return.
"Hysterical" is the only honest part of your comment, because it's all just a big joke.
>>
>>8083498
"Not an argument" isn't an argument.
>>
>>8083472
He was describing his own experiences. I agree that 13 is too young to be having gay sex with full grown priests but when did he endorce it? Being raped as a child is a traumatic thing.
>>
>>8083472
But he never endorced raping kids or raped a child himself.
>>
>>8083502

>it's all just a big joke.

We are not talking about your penis, focus.
>>
>>8083499

Well, we are against all pedophiles. Is it wrong to ask why they are much more prominent in the sodomite crowd?

>>8083508

He said that relationships like that can be so fulfilling on the Rogan show, just short of saying grown men should be fucking teenage boys as it is good for the kid.

>>8083502

Yes, pedophilia is a big joke, haha. Now let's smoke some reefer and shove dildos up each others asses.
>>
>>8083373
pedos aren't too choosy.
>>
>>8083402
My therapist says there's no correlation between homosexuality and sexual abuse in childhood.
And vampire syndrome is pretty much a myth.
>>
File: think-of-the-children.jpg (64KB, 580x480px) Image search: [Google]
think-of-the-children.jpg
64KB, 580x480px
>>8083537
>Yes, pedophilia is a big joke, haha.
I'm so sorry anon, your "concern" is clearly not a "troll", you are just a humanitarian who's come to to 4chan to minister to us depraved sinners.
Your mother must be so proud of you.

>Now let's smoke some reefer and shove dildos up each others asses.
Sounds like fun to me.
>>
>>8083563
no one gives a fuck about your therapist, and "pretty much" is not a helpful statistic.

why did you waste the effort typing this out when you could have used it to lean over and fart and had just as much of a positive impact on the conversation?
>>
>>8083537
He gleefully reminisced about his experiences because it helps him cope with the trauma of being raped. Also kind of unrelated but why did the media jump on Milo but completely ignore George Tekai, Lena Dunham and Bill Maher when they made controversial comments about adult child relations?
>>
>>8083537
Did he explicitly refer to people of illegal age?
>>
>>8083537
>Well, we are against all pedophiles. Is it wrong to ask why they are much more prominent in the sodomite crowd?
Yes because the only statistics you've managed to provide suggest that less than 10% of pedophiles are gay and over 90% are heterosexual, which is a negligible difference in the rates of the population. Also - why the FUCK would we, people who aren't pedophiles, know anymore why the fuck people are pedophiles than you would? Can you explain to me why there's so many heterosexual pedophiles because you're also heterosexual? Literally what is the point of your thread?
>>
>>8083424
>you must be stupid if you don't fall for memes
Found the brainlet.
>>
>>8083577
>waah people are not contributing to the thread
>oh I know, I'll make an even bigger non-contribution, that will show them!
>>
>>8083579
Milo actually said that adult-minor relations where a key part of gay culture and should be accepted
>>
>>8083579
Because (((reasons))).
>>
>>8083727
and milo's an idiot and faced huge backlash from pretty much everyone for saying that
>>
>>8083577
Holy shit that response. I think you need therapy more than me xD
>>
>>8083727
You mean when he was referring to relationships between young boys and older men?
>>
I think some of them are trying to relive or live out missed opportunities of having sex with another boy when they were younger.
>>
>>8083782
He definitely faced backlash but I think this pedo controversy has only made him more popular because it received coverage from mainstream media outlets. There's rumors that a new publisher might release his book.
>>
This thread is a reminder why you should not base your identity on a sexuality alone. You are a person first, an LGBT second or maybe even 5th, not otherwise.

Get a hobby guys, seriously.
>>
>>8083563
>My therapist says there's no correlation between homosexuality and sexual abuse in childhood.

My therapist says kinda the opposite. She says that many gays had a "deeply affectionate" relationship with an adult while being minors. Which doesn't have to involve sex.
>>
>>8083373
>"so many"
>gives one example
>>
>>8083928
I completely agree. I'm bisexual and I rarely go on LGBT forums and websites simply because I don't share am interest in LGBT culture. Part of me thinks that the culture that surrounds this community is one of the reasons why people feel so alienated by us and hateful towards us.
>>
>>8083948
Right but those kids were gay to begin with. What I was saying is that childhood sexual abuse cant turn someone gay. Sorry for not being clear, I was always worried that being raped as a kid turned me into a fag.
>>
>>8083475
Stats like that are misleading, actually.

Recent studies have shown that a large proportion of men who molest prepubescent boys (men who would be considered "gay pedophiles") are actually heterosexual in their adult attraction - preferring women, that is. They are not actually gay. However, most men who are convicted of moselting pubescent boys (around age 13-15) are gay in their adult attraction.

So what does this mean? Some researchers are beginning to classify pedophilia as a sexual orientation on its own - meaning that it is beyond the heterosexual/homosexual dichotomy.

The bottom line is that men who identify as homosexual in their adult attractions are no more likely to be pedophiles than heterosexual men. Pedophiles are their own thing, more or less.
>>
>>8083722
>>8083797
>Leans over
>Farts
>>
>>8085053
see >>8083722
>>
>>8083390
>40% of pedophiles are homosexual
At a minimum there's currently 1.6 billion straight people that are pedophiles.
There are not enough gay people, let alone gay pedophiles, to possibly bring the number up to 40%.

Ergo your post is bullshit.
>>
fun fact children are literally androgynous lumps of tiny flesh and i doubt pedophiles are discriminating between the lumps of flesh with these bits and the lumps with those bits. I guarantee you there are more "straight" men who fuck boys than there are "gay" men who fuck boys.

Pedophilia cant be organized by orientation. its pedophilia
>>
>>8087140
>At a minimum there's currently 1.6 billion straight people that are pedophiles.
[citation needed]
That's over 20% of the global population.
>>
>>8088181
This
>>
>>8088181
>According to a 2010 study that was released in January 2011,[1][2] Islam has 1.6 billion adherents, making up over 23% of the world population.
>>
>>8088197
Kek
>>
>>8088197
And one cannot be a Muslim without being a pedophile? What are you getting that from?
>>
>>8088278
>What are you getting that from?
The Koran.
>>
>>8088299
It says you'll go to hell if you're not a pedophile?
>>
File: 1348468350274.gif (1016KB, 245x223px) Image search: [Google]
1348468350274.gif
1016KB, 245x223px
>>8088351
INFIDEL! HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE WORD OF ALLALALALALALA!!!
>>
>>8088376
>1 MB gif
>>
>>8087533
We most definitely distinguish between the two. Even the bisexuals among us know they're different.
>>
>>8088197
>someone caught on
finally, the knowledge is spreading.
>>
>>8083373
He put the final touch on his gay minstrel act with the pedo comments. Now he is essentially the perfect physical manifestation of every anti-gay stereotype the far right could possibly cook up.
>>
>>8083390
[citation needed]
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.