[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If your puberty masculinizes you to the point of being unable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1491737369956-1.png (357KB, 432x638px) Image search: [Google]
1491737369956-1.png
357KB, 432x638px
If your puberty masculinizes you to the point of being unable to pass, are you illegitimately trans?
>>
>>8080832
No, but if you transition anyway then you're AGP.

HSTS hons repress.
>>
of course not

animu_witch.jpg
>>
>>8080849
HSFS > HSTS > AFP > AGP
>>
>>8080866
HSFB*

Dammit, what's the point of me introducing this dichotomy if you can't even use it correctly?
>>
>>8080880
>HSTS
homosexual transsexual

>HSFS
homosexual femboysexual

and you didn't introduce anything, this has been studied for years. oh wait, let me guess, you're one of those people who think this is totally ironic and not reality.

>"I know more than a professional"

- (You)
>>
File: 1449624992854.jpg (57KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1449624992854.jpg
57KB, 420x420px
>>8080912
please stop
>>
>>8080912
"Femboysexual" is not a word, it's just called "femboy".
>>
>>8080832
Cara is Moap now?
>>
>>8081017
lol
>>
>>8080832
Many people are hot that don't pass so it's not that clear cut also plenty of CIA women are fucking hons. so if you'd be happy about the little things and not get hung on the big picture. Do what will make you healthier and happier
>>
>>8080832
Will this bs just fucking die? I can't take any supposed "scientific study" treating trans people like they are men like fucking seriously If you are feminine pass and are attracted to men you are called a homosexual transsexual wtf? That is complete and utter disrespect and shows how much Blanchard really actually fucking cared at all when he researched this. It clearly just shows that the entire start of the research was purely focused on seeing people like this as male and no other possibility.
>>
>>8082260
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>8082749
Not them but kys
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.