[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at home watching tv with family >dad gets up take a shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1453713695508.jpg (23KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1453713695508.jpg
23KB, 600x450px
>at home watching tv with family
>dad gets up take a shit
>he's a heavy coffee drinker and meat eater
>my cock twitches with anticipation over the thought of inhaling his thick, musky odour
>wait 5 minutes then say "man i really need to pee, i hope dad hurries up" as to not arouse suspicion for my next move
>hear toilet flushing, instantly jump up and rush to the bathroom
>pretend to be desperate to pee outside bathroom door "hurry up dad!"
>dad opens the door
>"finally!!" and rush in there, careful not to let the door remain open for too long and let any precious scent escape
>smile as i notice he always forgets to open the window, effectively hotboxing the bathroom with his tangy, yet sweet fragrance
>close my eyes and deeply inhale my fathers essence, letting the pungent stench flow through my nostrils, overwhelming my senses and sending me into a state of sexual frenzy
>my cock almost explodes, it always does upon the first taste
>i bask in the miasma of the straight man poo, savouring every last cubic inch of his aroma like an aged wine until finally, i reach the throes of orgasmic bliss, my cum shooting through the thick air, a fanfare to the beauty of what i just experienced
>clean up, gather myself and go back to watching tv, softly shaking as i recover from such a moment
>tfw getting a whiff n sniff of daddies straight man poo.

They will never know :] im naughty teehee
>>
>>8080739
I orgasmed involuntarily about halfway through reading
>>
>>8080739
Pure peotry.
>>
This is why people still kick out gays at certain businesses.
>>
Consider suicide
>>
>Intergenerational poo sniffing
Absolutely disgusting.
Have some standards you deranged deplorable.
>>
>>8081977
Omg
>>
>>8080739
No, you are a shitlord.
Pun intended?
>>
>>8080739
That poor baby grinch I just want to hide him away from you. That poor thing doesn't deserve to be a symbol for your shit related threads.
>>
>>
>>8080739
I remember this post from last year.. still 0/10
>>
>>8080739
This is why people become fascists
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.