[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw exclusively attracted to women pre transition >tfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1420911446220.png (332KB, 600x543px) Image search: [Google]
1420911446220.png
332KB, 600x543px
>tfw exclusively attracted to women pre transition
>tfw a shitty hormone regimen has made you functionally asexual
>tfw youre not sure whether youll be into girls or guys or both when your endo finally puts you on the right e dose
>tfw starting to have some mild feelings for guys
>tfw your only romantic experience with men is some really shitty interactions with assholes in dating apps who try to "convert" you into being str8

Can somebody help? Its not that im opposed to the idea of being with a man its just the only men who have approached me have been rapey assholes, so the idea rn just feels toxic af.

Im scared im gonna be one of those girls that has rape fantasies or some other kind of fucked up sexuality just because of the shit ive been through
>>
>>8080714
>>tfw your only romantic experience with men is some really shitty interactions with assholes in dating apps who try to "convert" you into being str8

I hate when this happens, apparently "I'm gay" is actually code for "I'm totally willing to have a threesome with you and another girl, dude!"

Anyway, you could just be a political lesbian, or if you're asexual, you can choose to cuddle solely with girls.
>>
>>8080714
Pls be my gf
>>
>>8080738
Exactly. Its like im totally uninterested in anyone atm but by the end of the week when i get a proper dose of E i could just totally be into men and
>that shit

Is the basis im working off of
>>
>>8080828
I wouldn't count on it. I started taking E and and it made me like girls even more than guys. And now I'm obsessed with the way they smell. I really hate this.
>>
>>8080714
you need to be properly dicked
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.