[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We're missing a piece of terminology here. We have twinkhon,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

We're missing a piece of terminology here. We have twinkhon, but what about young, unpassing transgirls who aren't twinky (big shoulders, chubby, and so on), but also aren't so grotesque or so lacking in self awareness as to be called a truhon?
>>
Pleb
t. not pleb
>>
>>8080427
normalhon?
>>
>>8080427
Does Eli count as a twinkhon or is there something else going on there? Maybe more like a twighon.
>>
>>8080436
A normalhon is a gross, ubermanly, unselfaware nasty thing to behold. What I'm talking about is your normal mid transitioner. They are clearly trans but not grotesquely so, and usually will pass to some normies. However, they are simply too adult and thicc looking to be a twink.
>>
basically me
>>
>>8080427
I've made this thread before, the best reply I got was "reverse hon" (which I don't like.) I'm open to new ideas.
>>
I guess since they partially pass you could call them a semihon.
>>
>>8080427
Semihon?
Pseudohon?
Neohon?
Fon?
Babyhon?
>>
>>8080427
i believe the term you're looking for is "trans woman"

the reason people use hon for those people is hyperbole

they want to call them grotesque and delusional so they compare them to people who are actually grotesque and delusional

alternately, you could shift the meaning of 'hon' to these kinds of women and use 'megahon' or 'turbohon' for the 50 year old susan's and/or chrischan types
>>
>>8081378
>i believe the term you're looking for is "trans woman"

That normalizes non-passing and sets a dangerous precedent. Failure cannot be tolerated.
>>
>>8081348
also not op didn't mean to imply i was
>>
>>8081386
okay, how about NPDTPAMAB

Non Passing Dysphoric Trans Person Assigned Male At Birth

or YUTGWAT(BSCASO)
>>
File: CEAoi6uUgAA56zT.png_large.png (155KB, 531x527px) Image search: [Google]
CEAoi6uUgAA56zT.png_large.png
155KB, 531x527px
>>8080427
>twinkhon
Can you please help my self esteem by creating a less bad hon category than twinkhon

Like for males that could pass if they crossdressed and went girl mode. But don't pass/are assumed to be young boys in boy mode? Like a lot of femgen.

Obviously it's still a failure relative to the ways things should be, but it's not really a complete failure.
>>
>>8081441
What about fon? Or maybe pseudohon?

I don't feel you have earned the title of "hon" because you don't make any attempt to pass
>>
>>8081485
Then I don't want to try
>>
>>8081505
>implying you would be a hon if you tried.
>>
>>8081511
oops wrong image but my point stands
>>
>>8080427
what's a twinkhon? Is it like a femboy/twink who is still clearly male? cause that's the best kind of boy
>>
>>8080447
pretty much were I've been stuck the whole transition then
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.