[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am here with a message from the future; there are only FIVE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: JudgeQ.jpg (63KB, 247x220px) Image search: [Google]
JudgeQ.jpg
63KB, 247x220px
I am here with a message from the future; there are only FIVE genders:

Male, female, femboy, tomboy, and nonbinary.

If you arent one of these you will not be allowed in the time machine and you have no chance to survive
>>
>>8079744
I'm OK with this maybe agender autism too
>>
>>8079744
do both HSTS and A*P trans people fit under male/female/*boy/nonbinary or not? description was not clear enough
>>
>>8079744
> you will not be allowed in the time machine and you have no chance to survive
d-darn... I totally don't want to die or anything, this is just awful..
>>
trannies will accept that without single word, because in leftist utopia State replaces God

today they believe that plastic surgery + hormones make them a woman, because the State change their metric
without period, without childbirth, (with penis), with body who every single day create manly cells, and will do this to death
we say that christians, islam, whatever believe in weird stuff
but isnt it insane?
>>
>>8079785
no one cares dude go jerk off to traps somewhere else
>>
File: egyptiangods+half_man.jpg (8KB, 161x313px) Image search: [Google]
egyptiangods+half_man.jpg
8KB, 161x313px
>>8079790
the history comes full circle
good old teism come back in new edition
>>
>>8079767
This is non-negotiable, Anon. There did used to be agenders but we killed the last of them in the identity wars at the turn of the 22nd century. Side with the nonbinaries or perish.

If you ask me, though, we are all agender--although such talk is blasphemous both in your time and in mine.

>>8079772
Ahhh your primitive 21st century conceptions of these things ARE amusing
>>
>>8079847
>Side with the nonbinaries or perish.
Forgive me o' benevolent one! I am but a humble tranner, I know not my insolence!

Surely the dykes have been killed off as well? Political genders must have no place in such a fantasmal utopia?
>>
>>8079867
There is no need to grovel. Simply select and live as the gender that accords with your authentic self, and if there is still room in the time machine you will be saved (for now).

>Political genders must have no place in such a fantasmal utopia?

That is correct.

While I have little familiarity with what you call "dykes", if any of their kind survived the identity wars they eventually became dispersed among the five genders, a fate shared by all of the survivors of that dark time.
>>
>>8079900
I'll roll... Do I get to be frumpy sometimes if female? If not its tomboy, but I have like no mannish interests. I'm conflicted I mean I'm presenting girly like 78% percent of the time. Sometimes I just like hoodies and flipy floppies.
>>
>>8079947
There is some wiggle room for you on that front, as we do recognize what the people of your century would refer to, I believe, as "gender fluidity"--it's just that it is so inherent in our time that there is simply no term for it anymore. You are free to dress and behave as you wish, and to identify at different times with any of the five true genders, although most people generally stick with only one for most of their life, after they have come of age and completed the exploration rituals.

All of this relates to my previous assertion that we are all actually agender, but as I said, that is a controversial view even in my time. And now I must go. I would wish you good luck, but luck is irrelevant here; I have given you all the necesary informaton to make the correct decision.
>>
>>8079744
Wouldn't nonbinary be a catchall gender for everything that's not the others? Just how far in the future did you come from? Tell me, did you build the time machine or did you steal it from someone from further in the future who was visiting your blasted, post-apocalyptic wasteland?
>>
>>8079744
this is a really really easy time machine to get into
>>
>>
>>8079744
Why would I want to go into the time machine?
>>
>>8079744
Question for future OP:
>In the future, will Islam stop killing the gays, embrace LGBT rights, and legalize gay marriage in the Middle East?
>Or will Islam go full retard and be exterminated by western civilization for the sake of humanity?
>>
>>8080046
>Wouldn't nonbinary be a catchall gender for everything that's not the others?

Yes. There is an underground movement in my time to recognize that "agender" is the proper catchall term for every person, no matter which of the five genders they currently identify as, because, as people say in your century, "gender is a social construct." Transition and freedom of gender expression should of course always be allowed, but because of that, many of us see no purpose in separating the five genders if it's possible to be so "fluid" among them. However, I'm not here to preach, and if you try to get into the time machine saying you're anything but one of the five, you won't be allowed.

>Just how far in the future did you come from?

A few hundred years.

>Tell me, did you build the time machine or did you steal it from someone from further in the future who was visiting your blasted, post-apocalyptic wasteland?

What do you take me for?

>>8080086
I'm glad you think so. There isn't room for everyone, but your (apparent) compatibility with the five genders will be of help to you when the time comes.

>>8080251
It's up to you, but you will die if you don't.

>>8080339
Religious warfare and "western civilization" are both a thing of the past.
>>
File: sweat.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>8079744
wew...made it
>>
>>8079785
I'm afraid that you are mistaken. Trans people do not generally believe that the state's metrics decide what gender they are. Rather they take a pragmatic attitude towards gender, such that if they are able to live "as women", or "as men" to such an extent that they and others and are able to see them as such, then for all intents and purposes they might be "really" that gender. It's much closer to weak atheism ("God might exist, but He doesn't appear to have any significant influence on my life, so I might as well live my life as if He doesn't exist") than strong atheism ("I know for a fact that there is no God."). The only role of state metrics is in determining how one's gender is defined in a legal context. Trans people support them when they match their notion of gender, and oppose them when they don't.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.