[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transgender?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: aussie-abo.png (472KB, 491x708px) Image search: [Google]
aussie-abo.png
472KB, 491x708px
If AGP isn't real, and HSTS isn't real and TruTrans is a made up fallacy then how is being transgender real?

Really makes you think...
>>
dysphoria is real

dysphoria = trans
no dysphoria = cis
>>
File: 9034850934.png (1MB, 946x1428px)
9034850934.png
1MB, 946x1428px
>>8079070
the former are real and the latter is based in observable attributes
no one is saying they aren't real besides you
>>
File: 1484984058357.jpg (96KB, 720x873px) Image search: [Google]
1484984058357.jpg
96KB, 720x873px
>>8079079
If I have dysphoria over not being a qt black woman, does that make me trans-racial-gendered?
>>
>>8079070
AGP=TruTrans is real
HSTS=FalsTrans is real
>>
>>8079092
Except no one has actual dysphoria over their racial identity because that's not how the brain works.
>>
>>8079092
Racial dysphoria is just as real as gender dysphoria, so yes.
>>
>>8079070
HSTS isn't real, just attention seeking flamers/bulldykes

intelligent, well rounded and emotionally complex A*Ps can still have PIV sex which can still lead to reproduction and is just more logical overall
>>
>>8079122
>>8079123
Well, that solves everything.
>>
>>8079148
Dysphoria is the experiences of having dysphoria. There is no "no real dysphoria" because anything that feels like dysphoria is by definition dysphoria.
>>
>>8079147
>HSTS isn't real, just attention seeking flamers/bulldykes
They don't do it on purpose. The suffer because society denies them their personal expression and sexuality on account of their sex.
>>
>>8079176
i know i'm just playing along with the joke anon
>>
File: 1484438698543.gif (4MB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
1484438698543.gif
4MB, 204x204px
>>8079122
>Except no one has actual dysphoria over their gender identity because that's not how the brain works.
>>
>>8079196
...you mean you do think HSTS is real? Oh...
>>
>>8079171
basically this. but some dysphorias go away. Transexual dysphoria doesn't usually go away, which is why you have therapists to verify a long standing condition
>>
>>8079122
You can have racial dysphoria, you can have any kind of dysphoria

Trannies get a pass because their dysphoria is based on neurological miswiring. Something like racial dysphoria is based solely on envy and fantasy. Also a lot of trannies fall into this category, and they're not legitimate trannies
>>
>>8079354
>neurological miswiring
how do we end the meme that dysphoria is only legitimate if it's caused by the magical innate gender identity portion of the brain that doesn't actually exist?
https://www.reddit.com/r/GCdebatesQT/comments/63dclg/trans_racial/dftwu21/?context=3
>>
>>8079374
But then how can being trans be hereditary, genetic and predetermined?
>>
>>8079438
transsexualism does not need to be a neurological intersex condition to be hereditary, genetic, and predetermined
though a*p is probably not predetermined, in that the majority of a*ps never develop transsexualism
however, it is certainly hereditary and genetic
also while racial dysphoria is debatable biid is certainly real and has been found to require the equivalent treatment (induced disability), and it works the same way as a*p transsexualism
>>
>>8079500
>transsexualism does not need to be a neurological intersex condition to be hereditary, genetic, and predetermined
What is it then if not neurological intersex?

>though a*p is probably not predetermined, in that the majority of a*ps never develop transsexualism
What causes it to develop? What is it at its least?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.