[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Craigslist for a hon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0053.png (75KB, 500x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0053.png
75KB, 500x537px
Hey leg butts I'm gonna an hero maybe next month but I want to at least feel what it is to be with a guy before I do it. I always repressed who I was because of a rape when I was 12, so I'm pretty much a virgin autistic neet Mtf because I was so uncomfortable with my body I didn't know what to do with myself . So does anyone have experience with craigslist does it have desperate enough guys to fuck a desperate repulsive twink hon even if they fake liking it. Would I have to compensate them???? Is it safe I rather take my life on my own terms.....
>>
> does it have desperate enough guys to fuck a desperate repulsive twink

Yes

> Would I have to compensate them

No

> Is it safe

Eh, maybe. Just post pics in a soc thread or something.
>>
>>8078925
Please seek proper psychological help you don't have to go on suffering like this
>>
>>8078925
How about you don't kill yourself and wait it out. That's what I've done. Think of it like this: You don't have a reason to live, right? That gives you the conclusion that you don't have a reason to die either. Life, possible happy moments. Death: Literally not worth it. Never a chance for positive change. I will pop your cherry if you're willing to possibly go cross county. I'm still struggling with dysphoria and waiting until either my old man dies or I get some courage. Still male atm
>>
>>8078950
>Eh, maybe. Just post pics in a soc thread or something
Maybe last time I posted a pic in 4chan it got shit on really bad so idk about that but I'm desperate enough to try anything

>>8078956 #
I tried I have suffered enough I don't want to live another year like a man, or a freak in a dress.

>>8078979
>Think of it like this: You don't have a reason to live, right? That gives you the conclusion that you don't have a reason to die either. Life, possible happy moments. Death: Literally not worth it. Never a chance for positive change.

I have been trying for those happy moments since I was 15 I'm mid twenties now with nothing to show for it
>>
>>8078925
>desperate repulsive twink
What makes you so repulsive?
People on grindr seem to like twinks for the most part.
(don't get graigslist, just get grindr)
Also theres no chance that everybody will reject you, it's just a question of how fat/old you are willing to go.
>>
>>8079172
post pics here
>>
>>8078925
Can you atleast have sex with me?
>>
>>8079172
Anon stop.

Just be my housewife. I'll give you whatever you want, if you give me love and let me make love to you.

It's better than being dead
>>
File: lmao (2).jpg (537KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
lmao (2).jpg
537KB, 1280x1707px
>>8078925
>was raped
>doesnt know what sex feels like
>>
>>8079365
Rape=/= sex.

It could've been with a bottle for all you know
>>
File: chart.gif (937KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
chart.gif
937KB, 500x360px
Craigslist has men on it who will fuck you, depending on your area.
If you are in a larger metropolitan area then grindr or scruff are better.
You shouldn't have to compensate anyone on any site or app.
Don't offer money to anyone on a site or an app since prostitution is illegal in most places and police do run sting operations online.
I have heard of one guy getting robbed by some guy that he met online so maybe meet them in a public place before inviting them to your home and trust your instincts: if someone seems too good to be true or, alternatively, if they seem strange or weird then just tell them you're not interested and keep looking.
Try to get to know people before you have sex with them.
This helps you avoid disease as well as freaks.
Sex is overrated.
The first time with someone you don't know is usually awkward and some people will send you pictures that look better than they do in person.
Maybe try a gay meetup or social group or bar in your area and talk to a variety of people.
There really is no advantage in rushing into sex with someone and there are a lot of disadvantages.
I would also advise you to try anti-depressants and/or meditation or talk therapy before you attempt to end it all.
I have been depressed and meditation and exercise really helped me.
Things can get better.
Life is like a roller coaster: there are ups and downs.
Just hang in there and it will get better eventually.
>>
>>8079199
>What makes you so repulsive?
I got really shit genetics I'm ugly and as a trans mtf I probably belong in one of those reddit hon threads that keep popping up hell some of them look waaay better than me. I got luckier than others in some respects but it's not enough to make me not look like a man in a dress. Just with the amount of surgeries I would need order to look somewhat decent is crazy and I don't have that kind of money . I know it's pretty vain but it's hard when you get treated like an other you know????
>>8079365
Let me restate it I want to know what it is to be desired and talked to as a normal human being. Where it's more controlled with another understanding human being on what I like and what they like and go from there. Where there is intimacy with another kind and understanding human that wants to be with you like I hear so many people talk about.
>>8079211
Like I said I got a really bad response last time I posted a pic I don't want to go through that again.4chan has a way of making my already low self esteem lower.
>>8079556
>no advantage in rushing into sex with someone and there are a lot of disadvantages
It's not even about the sexual aspect that I truely want yea I want sex but it's mostly about the intimacy aspect of it all you know I'm so lonely it getting unbearable I just want to feel a connection with someone, to feel desired for who I am and touched and hugged and feel wanted even if it's all a lie.
>just hang in there it will get better eventually
I hope but the way things have been I don't think that's true but I really really hope.....
>>
>>8079894
Yo have sex with me
>>
>>8079894
>>8080463

Have sex with me please*?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.