[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"there are women with big faces"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: ffsfail.png (477KB, 1088x1324px) Image search: [Google]
ffsfail.png
477KB, 1088x1324px
I am attempting to educate trannies who want to have ffs and I am met by stupidity at its worst. The majority of people who want to have FFS need to understand that their faces will still be manly, sometimes unmistakenly manly, even after the most expensive FFS. I explain that their faces are either too tall or to wide. The common and stupidest and most idiotic comment is "there are women with big faces". No, stupid, there aren't. There might be women who *APPEAR* to have big faces, but their big faces are a) still smaller than a man's face b) shaped differently. If you put a woman's big face next to yours, hers will still be unmistakenly feminine. Then trannies confuse shape with size. They would use Angelina Jolie's supposed "big manly jaw" to delude themselves into thinking that they can get away with it. Angelina Jolie has an incredibly small jaw which happens to be square. A square jaw is not a big jaw. Someone contemplating FFS must realize how overpriced and limited this set of procedures is, and yet, these dumbasses think that they will pass with FFS. How could you possibly not understand that FFS only takes care of maybe 15% of what makes a face male. I cannot begin to tell you how many failed FFS I have seen
>>
>>8078753
correction
>>
File: ffsfail.png (466KB, 964x1293px) Image search: [Google]
ffsfail.png
466KB, 964x1293px
>>8078770
>>
>>8078753
>I cannot begin to tell you how many failed FFS I have seen
Go on
>>
File: unter_dem_kastanienbaum_I.jpg (80KB, 450x441px) Image search: [Google]
unter_dem_kastanienbaum_I.jpg
80KB, 450x441px
>>8078753
I missed you skullchan
>>
>>8078753

Hey Skull Size Autist, what do you think of this impression someone did of you? http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/8050581/#8053821

I thought it was hilarious.
>>
>>8078753
WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A BLOG YET?
>>
Skull Autist posts about being an autistic choad who can't stop obsessing about something once they found it. Kewl.

Just going to be over here, enjoying being a lesbian with my cis girlfriend and passing with my "male skull" and no FFS.
>>
>>8078753
have you tried understanding that not everyone is a forensic anthropologist? are you stupid or something? you realize muscle tone makes up way more how a face looks than just bone right? to say that you cant pass through combination of those features is rediculous. and of course you will not pass the more educated someone is on sexual dimorphism. but most people who hate trannies and want to shit on them like you (hurr you'll never pass) don't even understand basic biology, let alone forensics or anthropology.
>>
>>8078753
>FACEPALM

*sigh* ...listen, we've been over this before, like, we get it, we're not disagreeing with you. We fucking know ffs isn't fucking magic, the discussion isn't about that, the discussion is about the fact at at this time in history, ffs is the best we fucking have! Reshaping the entirety of the human skull is utterly sci-fi in thought, and yes, maybe in a couple decades it will longer be fantasy and someone with a nethanderthal manly as fuck face will be able to go to a surgeon, and come out looking like a fucking Japanese girl, but quite frankly surgical techniques just aren't there yet. I mean, fuck, the fact that doctors can alter post-puberty male faces to look remotely like that of a females (even if it ends up uncanny) is remarkable in it of it self.

So the question I ask is as follows. What discussion can be had with surgeons so as to advance research and development into better techniques to alter face height, face width, bidondylar width, expanded facial planes, and all other related ares that are currently difficult to alter that result in less than stellar ffs results?
>>
>>8079334
stop spouting more nonsense at the nonsense op.
>>
File: d71815004e01536101bb50a97b99d3f1.jpg (110KB, 465x1046px) Image search: [Google]
d71815004e01536101bb50a97b99d3f1.jpg
110KB, 465x1046px
>>8078753
>>
>>8078753
Hi skull autist!
What is your opinion on double jaw surgery (with lefort I cut) and jaw rotation (to make overall height shorter)?

That was proposed to me by a jaw suregon (not ffs related) but the whole recovery takes up to 3 years and at this point I have enough surgeries... So I elected just simple shaving here and there.
>>
Blog when
>>
I am really starting to think that FFS surgeons shill here, like this post: >>8079334
>>
>>8078753
Hi Angie, good to see you're still making skull autism posts.
>>
>>8079235
You can't pass without FFS unless you literally started at 12 or 13.
>>
>>8078753
>tfw tranny with a massive face
>>
>>8078775
Thank you for providing a picture this time. I would like to say that your picture shows no difference in height, yet you list 'face height' as one of the features needing to be fixed. Are your pictures in accurate, then?
>>
File: image.jpg (238KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238KB, 1280x960px
>>8080347
I'm not skull autist.
Why would I complain when my skull is fine?
>>
>>8078753
If you're many standard deviations over then maybe you have a point skull autist, but the majority of (young) trannies will pass after FFS.
>>
>>8080384
I'm so sorry.
>>
skull-chan is right

exhibit A

https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/2p7d3k/i_recently_had_ffs_with_dr_spiegel_it_was_a/
http://imgur.com/a/GAwFB

>actually looks worse after spending like 40k
>>
>>8080510
>Spiegel

We know already
>>
>>8080384
robin, did you gain weight or did your face just soften up?? im jelly, you're cute <3
>>
>>8080513
Whats the latest meme with Spiegel? I thought he was good?
>>
>>8080510
>http://imgur.com/a/GAwFB
why the fuck does he have short hair and looked like a man and yet says about himself pre-op:
>I felt like I passed fairly well. Not perfect, sure, but I was in female spaces (locker rooms, etc) all the time without an issue.
???

also those pics are only 9 days after ffs at the latest, and as far as i can tell it did feminize his face a little
>>
>>8080529
Interesting, for once Spiegel did actually improve this kid's face, albeit marginally, and they still need rhinoplasty.
>>
>>8080523
I've gained like 30 lbs yeah, trying to lose some atm because I hate how it makes my torso look
>>
>>8080510

If you ignore the nose, the face does look pretty feminine. Maybe the nose is really swollen or maybe it will stay at a huge man size, but she's not doing herself any favors with that hairstyle.
>>
>>8080528
>>8080513
seconded, thinking of taking his work but am open to criticsm.
>>
>>8079062
It is not funny at all. It's something I would expect from a failed comedian. It takes away the attention from the real issues. I am working hard to raise awareness within the craniofacial community and a few surgeons are listening to me but then stupid ass trannies go around saying that ffs is more than sufficient and anything more than ffs would be a transphobic attempt to mold trans-women according to heteronormative standards
>>
>>8079235
You are a fucked up stupid autogynephile and you have no saying here. Instead of criticizing me, ypu should be thankful that I am working so hard to raise awareness. You are a worthless piece of shit who deserves to die
>>
>>8082465
are you suggesting we put our entire face into some kind of bone molding press that will slowly crush our head into a new shape or something? limited effectiveness of surgery isn't exactly a new or novel idea. It's the sad reality that you wont be eating real iberico ham so you'll have to settle for regular prosciutto
>>
>>8079317
You dumbass fuckard retarded mongoloid. Someone doesn't need to be a forensic anthropologist to instinctually clock your face as male. You are so fucking stupid. Even an ignorant fool, a drunken homeless can clock you based on your face. He will not be able to articulate and verbalize why he clocked your face, but he clocked you, nonetheless. A forensic anthropologist seeks to unpack and unravel the traits that make a face clockable at an instinctual level. I can show you hundreds of transsexual faces that are easily clockable and if I were to ask you why, you wouldn't be able to tell. You can just tell it's a manly face... a surgically feminized face but manly nonetheless. Instead of getting butthurt because I speak the truth, you should get angry at those stupid idiotic surgeons who sell FFS at an astronomical price. Idiot!
>>
>>8079334
No, you are completely missing the point. A human face and skull are incredibly dimorphic. A male face will NOT look sufficiently female after FFS. You understand that? So, the key is to advertise FFS for what it really is and not for what is not. In addition to that, some masculine traits would be incredibly hard to fix, other masculine traits, though (for example, the boarders of the orbits that make the upper facial width) would be VERY easy to fix and yet FFs doctors don't even bother looking into that because that simple feminizing procedure is not included in the traditional bullshit ffs
>>
>>8082509
>>
>>8080457
The pictures are meant to highlight shape more than scale. Those pictures are not scaled accurately since the emphasis was on shape and not on scale. Shape and scale are two different things. Understood? Scale is different from
Shape. Shape differs from
Scale. Got it?
>>
>>8082540
Then your picture is bad.

I guess you need to revise it again?
>>
>>8082540
It would help with your points more if the pictures were accurately scaled because to be fair you reference scale multiple times, and for the width it shows but not height.
>>
>>8082465
thank you for spreading information against ffs shills and fighting the good fight
>>
>>8082473
>skull autist believes in blanchard shit too
why are all the worst posters blanchardians?
>>
>>8083251
true blanchardians don't hate on agps.
>>
File: 1486569125023.jpg (53KB, 349x445px)
1486569125023.jpg
53KB, 349x445px
So don't have a big forehead and don't have a long horseface. Got it.

So glad I started young and have a normal face.
>>
>>8083311
did you even read the image, you absolute pleb?

she's practically spoonfeeding you about dimorphic traits
>>
>>8083301
> le Kay brown
>>
>small jaw
>no brow bossing
>female sized forehead
>don't have giant facial planes
>midface isn't notably long
Literally all I need is a rhinoplasty, sorry we aren't all hons like you. Consider suicide and hope to be born a girl in the next life.
>>
>>8083346
>>8083325
>>
>>8083346
here's your (You)
>>
>>8083337
kay brown isn't a real blanchardian. she denies that some hsts trans people and gnc members of their natal sex are interchangeable.
>>
>>8083405
anyone who understands it and doesn't misrepresent it to suit their own biases.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.