[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Curbing tit growth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

File: hard-nipples-redheads.jpg (157KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
hard-nipples-redheads.jpg
157KB, 1280x800px
Heyy,
So I'm mtf 22.
I've been doing the hrt for about three weeks now and I love the changes. My mood is much better, skin is getting softer, and fat is moving around in a good way. Erections and the need to jerk it are gone. Less body odor. However my boobs are growing faster than the average mtf.
After just about three weeks on Cypro and Estrofem they are semi noticeable through a t shirt. My mom and sister have large breasts and I'm concerned I am gonna be gaining cup sizes left and right.
>What can be done to minimize breast growth, but keep the other changes of hrt?
Thanks!
>>
>>8078708
Shameless self bump.
>Also, did anyone else get itchy breasts when starting hrt?
>>
Deal with it. Do you think grills didnt feel this way about their bodies when they started puberty? It cant stop unless you stop. Also yes my boobs are itchy too.
>>
>>8078708
Keep them, you're so lucky. They help you pass and are fun.
>>
Fuck you.
>tfw coming up on 2 years and still an A cup.
>>
>>8078708

I would trade with you if I could. The women on my father's side are all flat with the exception of one aunt who's pretty big (don't think they're implants because she seems to have unsupportive bras that let them droop to much to be fake, and she doesn't seem vain enough to get cosmetic surgery) and my mother was apparently flat until pregnancy (C cup since then). She has no sisters and I can't really use my grandmother for comparison because of how age changes things.

They say to MtFs that they will generally grow one to two sizes smaller than their average female family member, if that means anything to you. But I've also been told that younger MtFs might match their female family members and that that guideline is based on older transitioners. There was a trip called WBT or similar in a general that's long-gone, trans lesbian general, that was a 46J and she and her mother used each other's bras interchangeably. Though WBT was in her 30s, but I don't know when she started. Another anon posting anonymously in HRTgen who claimed to be an early transitioner and med student, said she was the only flat girl in her entire family, every other woman being busty. She hypothesized the reason was spiro.

All things considered, I think you can't know what to expect, but that matching your mother and sister is a possibility you should prepare for. And since you don't know if you'll stall out on your own before you get to something you consider personally acceptable, you shouldn't try to stunt yourself so early.
>>
File: 1469633461612.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1469633461612.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>8079033
>She hypothesized the reason was spiro.
Spiro forever fucking with my shit. I am even on progesterone too. I only take 50mg of spiro. I have a friend who's cis gf takes 50 mg of spiro to help with her acne... I don't even know. I just want a B or C cup. Beyond that I don't care...

Maybe I will stop taking spiro and just take my progesterone and estrogen. (except progesterone is triple the price of Spiro)

(I will repost this picture because I found it on this blue board before. Plz don't ban me. Instead just delete this first. I am only posting in the name of medical progress)

The girl in this picture is trans btw.
>>
I'm 21 and on HRT for three weeks as well and I'm only at the part where the nipples are full/hurt if pressed and basically always erect. I think that's normal speed?
>>
>>8078708
>and I'm concerned I am gonna be gaining cup sizes left and right.
Well it would be awkward if you only gained them on the one side wouldn't it op!
>>
>>8079044
>The girl in this picture is trans btw.
If HE was a girl, you'd be banned for posting a girl's tits! Proof positive HE is a FalseTrans!
>>
>>8079275
>FalseTrans!
What is this?
>>
>>8079313
Anyone whose tits don't get deleted on blueboards.
>>
>>8078708
>Erections and the need to jerk it are gone.
If you're planning to get sex reassignment surgery (a.k.a. bottom surgery) in the future, then you might want to keep on masturbating regularly. Because I've heard stories from other trans girls that HRT made their dick shrink a few inches, and that MtFs with literal micropenises can't get bottom surgery because there's not much material to construct a neo-vagina. Masturbating regularly can hopefully prevent the penis from shrinking, since it would be like exercising the muscles in your dick regularly to keep it from atrophying.

However if you're content with not having SRS and/or having a micropenis, then disregard the paragraph above.

>tfw my penis shrunk bcuz failed to fap diligently every day
>now worried if I can successfully get SRS completed myself someday
>>
>>8078967
They are lots of fun!

>>8079018
I wish I could trade honestly, I would be content with an a cup.

>>8079033
I really hope I don't match my relatives; but if it happens I will have a great chest. Wish I could give it to someone else lol.

>>8079044
Hmm, didn't know spiro had less breast growth. I would have started with that instead of Cypro.

>>8079050
Yea that's a sure sign they will begin growing soon. Idk if it contributes to my rapid growth, but I eat a lot. A lot of animal/dairy products too.

>>8079059
Haha! underrated post

>>8079358
Right now I think I'm content with keeping a limp micropenis. I actually do hope it shrinks considerably since I need to go through the trouble of tucking.
>How much shrinkage have you ladies experienced from hrt?

Thanks for the help everyone, you're awesome
>>
>>8079044
It really really sucks that I didn't know about cypro when I was a kid first ordering hormones. I mean, on the bright side, spiro is what helped me get off the ground as early as I did, and it was cheap enough that I could afford it along with the estrogen. But NOW I'm going to have to blow a ton of money on breast augmentation at some point, and that sucks, especially because they'll probably feel weird.
>>
>>8078708
>over 3yrs HRT
>still basically flat chested despite being on cypro and progesterone

f-fuck you...not fair...
>>
>>8078708
Yeah I know your feels Im only 1 year on HRT and gained a full C cup so far. Worst part is trying to hide them is literally impossible now.

I heard that wearing binders and sleeping on ur stomach works. But sleeping on my stomach is so painfull now I just cant do it anymore.
>>
>>8080475

So you started on cypro or were you on spiro at some point?
>>
>>8080577
Started on cypro, didn't skip a day
>>
>>8078708
This is a good thing. I wish I grew something larger than a 'AA' bordering on an 'A'. I've been on HRT for 9 years. Appreciate this.

>>8078920
I still get itchiness on rare occasion. The growth pain was the annoying thing. EVERY. LITTLE. BUMP.
>>
>>8080522
Can you hide them with a binder?
>>
>>8080522
>1 year on HRT
>full C cup
Just how young are you?
>>
>>8080588

How about milk, NSAIDs, and caffeine? I read milk might have an effect on growth hormone levels, and OP said she consumes some amount of dairy, though we don't know if that's the difference. NSAIDs and caffeine (or maybe it was coffee specifically) apparently make breasts smaller, though I think in the case of coffee it was a temporary effect where if you drink it you shrink slightly but if you stop you grow back.
>>
>>8080667
I don't think consuming dairy makes your tits bigger....regardless I'm lactose intollerant so I tend to not consume much except for some lactose free cheese every now and then.
Also I don't drink coffee.
>>
>>8080667
OP here, I never drink coffee. Only a few times in my life so you are probably right about coffee being negative for growth.
>>
So what are some good options for hiding breasts?
>>
>>8079044
Let me suck dem titties pls
>>
I'm 1.5 months hrt and I'm already like a b cup my mother noticed and I ended up just telling her I was on hrt she didn't know before. I wasn't really trying to hide it though and I'm a sure my dad will a notice too with summer coming up. My family is quite well endowed on both genders for reference lmao.

>>8080358
Also really want to know how much shrinkage other mtfs experience and how long that's taken. I've been having really bad bottom dysphoria and I think that would help and make tucking easier.
>>
>>8081075
>and I'm a sure my dad will a notice too with summer coming up.
That's one way to come out!
>>
>>8081075

You mean even your dad and uncles have big mantits?
>>
>>8081120
Big Dicks. Lmao I shouldn't know this but I do.
>>
>>8081110
He knows I'm trans but not that I'm on hrt though I bet he forgot he completely ignores it. I present androgynously or fem around the house there's no way he doesn't notice.
>>
>>8081139
How fem do you present at home?
>>
>>8080955
I cant recommend athletic compression tanks enough. Theyre very gentle on your boobs so they wont fuck you up and theyre easily hidden.
>>
>>8081228
Stuff like skinny jeans tank tops band t shirts think like punk/scene fashion and I always have my nails painted sometimes a bit of jewelry but I don't own much same thing for clothes really
>>
>>8081425
Then I'm surprised it won't have noticed you growing tits.
>>
>>8081438
Well my dad hasn't said anything yet though he is out of state for a bit ATM. And my mom doesn't usually seem to communicate this sort of stuff especially over the phone.
>>
>>8081455
What will you be wearing in the summer that will reveal it for sure?
>>
>>8081477
Idk I need to buy more clothes and I won't ever wear hoodies I'm just sure he'll notice it was like 80 yesterday and felt like I was dying definitely not ready for summer. I just think with how fast they've been growing I won't be able to hide them so not gonna bother trying really. I do wanna try wearing short shorts though don't even care that my self harm scars would be visible.
>>
>>8081512
You can still be pretty covering with thin and lose clothes if you did want to hide the hrt and scars.

But if not and you don't mind coming out about it, go all out, short shorts and swimwear and everything!
>>
>>8081523
That's the plan. Probably not the best attitude to have considering I got kicked out for 2 months when they found out originally but they let me back in doubt I'll get kicked out again.
Not really sure what to do for swim wear yet though. I haven't gone swimming since a bit before I started hrt even then I was uncomfortable without a shirt and my breasts were sore from low test though they could pass as pecs or something now they definitely can't lol. Definitely not moobs either I'm super thin.
>>
>>8081557
>considering I got kicked out for 2 months when they found out originally but they let me back in
How can they be mean enough to do something like that only to change their mind and let you present fem and transition?

Do you fail boymode? If you can be boymode apart from the tits then male shorts and a sports bra or tankini top?
>>
>>8080657
I can but its really uncomfy

>>8080662
19 now
>>
>>8081574
I don't understand it either. They're probably just selfish and need my help around the house. My mother seems a lot more open now but still against me transitioning and my dad just told me I was going to hell, and has ignore saying anything to do with it since. My mother still makes rude comments about it. For now it's just the best option for me financially.

I could probably wear male trunks and a tankini though I'd probably stand out like that? Don't really fail boymode yet but I bet I will at some point soon. Have failed it from behind before lol
>>
>>8081606
>They're probably just selfish and need my help around the house.
Unfortunate they only help you so you can be an unpaid servant but at least it means you get somewhere to live. What did they say when they let you back home? What sort of rude comments does your mother make now?

>though I'd probably stand out like that?
Yeah, but there isn't really an alternative if your tits can't pass as moobs. Unless you can find some guy clothing for your top or think swimming in a tee shirt will be ok.

>Have failed it from behind before lol
Keep up the good work!
>>
File: 10.gif (848KB, 250x235px) Image search: [Google]
10.gif
848KB, 250x235px
>>8078708
>growing large breasts that will attract any straight guy or gay girl you want and distract them from your man face
What the hell is wrong with you?
>>
>>8081621
Don't really remember exactly what they said now was like 3 months ago but something like we have to agree to disagree and we just won't talk about it for now. All through my mother's mouth my father has refused to touch on the subject. And my mother says stuff like see that guy has painted nails guys can paint there nails too or you know being a girl is hard after watching a show with rape in it. Just stuff trying to convince me I'm not trans and it just feels rude to me.

I guess until I get any top for swimming just a t shirt will work though considering I never wore a top swimming it'll be weird with any option. I might just go back to avoiding swimming like I did when I used to actively self harm. But I was swimming a ton with my crew on work trips so they might think it's weird that I just stopped joining them for it.

>>
File: IMG_20170410_110401.jpg (388KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170410_110401.jpg
388KB, 1280x1280px
I wear a 42c and with my ribcage it's easy to hide them. Just wear dark colors, loose fabric that breaths and doesn't crease to much or wear a logo T-shirt to distract the eyes. Or just embrace the fun bags...
>>
>>8081636

>breast expansion gifs

Not OP, but you first, senpai.
>>
>>8078708
>6 months of Cypro and E I'm already getting big b cups
> my mom side of the family including my older sister all have bigger than d cups
>every woman on my dad side have big c cups and even bigger asses
>things are getting really harder to hide with loose clothing and sports bras
>Mfw my face still reads male
>fml
>>
>>8081825

I honestly think I could make it work if I were in your case. It's not like I haven't seen butterfaces before. It would just be a more extreme case of butterface. I'm >>8079033 and not only are the women on my dad's side flat, they're pretty much shapeless. My mother has an acceptable figure and her mother was actually hiding a better figure than I expected (she always only wore like shapeless sleepwear around the house for years). Averaging the two out, I don't think I have much to expect.
>>
>>8081661
>something like we have to agree to disagree and we just won't talk about it for now.
Quite a change of attitude from kicking you out. What did they say when they did that?

>you know being a girl is hard after watching a show with rape in it.
What!? Like you'd think "oh right, girls get raped, better not transition"?

>though considering I never wore a top swimming it'll be weird with any option.
Simply a matter of coming up with the right excuse! Or, you know, coming out...

What kind of work trips do you get to go swimming on?
>>
Is there any way to become a titty monster if you're not already one? Just one or two more cups would be fine, I'm like a B-cup but they look even worse than a cis woman's B-cup, it sucks. Maybe weight gain + going back on progesterone + supplements like Fenugreek?
>>
>>8081690
Can you stop posting face pics without hair or even makeup? Looking at you is legit giving me dysphoria
>>
>>8082544

That's why I hid their post.
>>
>>8082544
>>8082571
You taints, she looks fine
>>
>>8082517
What did they say when they kicked me out? My dad told me that I was going to hell and lectures me a bunch of bull shit then said you need to just leave and I called my sister and we drove around till my niece picked me up and I lived with her a couple of months. My mom just got pissed that I'd be indirectly supporting abortions by going to planned Parenthood don't remember too much else she said then.

And yup it seems like that's her logic which is just stupid considering I was sexually abused as a kid anyways

I am out it just feels weird to me and I'm a tower climber and when we stay at hotels traveling we swim or go to the hot tub in the evening pretty often.
>>
>>8083871
>then said you need to just leave
I have no idea how parents can be like this...

>which is just stupid considering I was sexually abused as a kid anyways
If she knows you were then she ought to know it could be a sensitive topic!

>I am out it just feels weird to me
I guess you said you're trans but haven't gone into detail with your co-workers or acted more femininely?

As long as they were accepting then I don't think it could be too weird. If they make a comment that you're covering up more, just say "I'm trans, remember?", if you don't make it obvious by wearing something female.

Has the way they treated you changed since you come out or started presenting more fem?
>>
>>8083989
I don't know either they're basically the only people that have been non accepting.

She does know about it but that didn't stop her.

Yeah they know but I guess I haven't gone into too much detail and no point in dressing more fem in a job like that. I can just say that yeah.

They certainly joke about it but haven't really changed the way they treat me. I do really like where I work since it's a family business and they all know that I'm transitioning and are accepting of it.
>>
>>8084130
>She does know about it but that didn't stop her.
Did she just forget? Was it a deliberate reminder? Does she think your abuse can't have been as bad a rape for a cis girl?

>They certainly joke about it
In a friendly manner I assume. What kinds of jokes?

>and they all know that I'm transitioning and are accepting of it.
Nice. It subverts the stereotype of manual jobs like that being full of people who are hostile to women and LGBT people.
>>
>>8078708
>1 year and 4 months on hrt
>Only a C Cup, but als a landwhale so it evens out to probably an A.
>OP:"How do I curb tit growth?"

My hatred for you burns with the heat of a thousand suns :(
>>
>>8084208
I bet the last one is accurate but she's mentioned things about the person that did it recently so I don't think she would have forgot.

Like one time a guy hit his junk on an anchor and they are like well If you follow his example you might not need that surgery after all. And yeah it's in a friendly manner.

There are definitely other crews we've run into that are rude to women in our crew but yeah it's nice that my crew completely breaks that stereotype.
>>
>>8084659
>I bet the last one is accurate
Ugh...

>Like one time a guy hit his junk on an anchor and they are like well If you follow his example you might not need that surgery after all.
kek. I want to hear more now!

I guess there is some truth in the stereotype then, but you managed to find a nice exception.
>>
>>8084294
Take them take my boobies lol
>>
>>8084840
Believe me, If I could, I would.
Id take them like like an unguarded box of free samples.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.