[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femboys of /LGBT/ Would you ever date an MTF, ftm, or a ciswomen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_20170405_115833.jpg (304KB, 2048x1202px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170405_115833.jpg
304KB, 2048x1202px
Femboys of /LGBT/
Would you ever date an MTF, ftm, or a ciswomen?
What about the other way around?
>>
No, no, and no. I want to date men
>>
>>8076446
Most femboys seem like too much of a liability i.e. closet trans, though I do find them attractive.

>t. Mtf
>>
>>8076446
Maybe, but I only use blockers not HRT so I have no sex drive. Wouldn't want to do anything but cuddling. And you'd need to be sensitive to my issues.

So really it would be a glorified friend.
>>
>>8076446
I find them attractive so I guess I would at least try to date one.

t.mtf
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 418x472px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 418x472px
>>8076461
I'm not closet trans!
>>
>>8076446
>>8076459
mtf = craziest
ftm = less crazy
cis women = not trans so most normal
cis guys = top tier
>>
>>8076520
>I-I'm not trans! I just want to take hrt and look like a girl!

Kek
>>
File: image.jpg (212KB, 800x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212KB, 800x1136px
>>8076538
It's complicated
>>
>>8076446
desu either if I thought they were cute

the idea of submitting sexually to something without a penis is pretty gross though. idk why but the idea of penis dominating penis is cute but not vagina dominating penis.
>>
>>8076526
>cis women = not trans so most normal
That is a good joke
>>
>>8076553
Dw I'm just biased cause I'm trans / also memeing. Don't let my memes invalidate your femboy identity if it feels comfortable to you.
>>
>>8076520
>I'm not closet trans!
Oh you've come out then? Good for you!
>>
I'd date a ftm(I have some suspicion that my gf might be ftm. She has at least gotten dysphoric a handful of times before and sometimes refers to herself as a guy jokingly), I would date a cis woman(in fact I am dating one), but I definitely would not date a mtf(ew).
>>8076554
Weird, I'd totally be down for a relationship with a dude, but I'd feel weird submitting to one(I'd maybe be open to being dominant with a dude if he was really into it and wasn't into weird sissy cuck shit or anything) like the idea of submitting to a man makes my skin crawl, but I really like submitting to women.
>>
only if he's a TruFem HSFB

t. ftm
>>
>>8076600
>She has at least gotten dysphoric a handful of times before and sometimes refers to herself as a guy jokingly),
When does she get dysphoric? When does she call herself a guy?
>>
>>8076618
She's gotten dysphoric during sex, and also just kind of at random before.
Refers to herself as a dude when it comes to like joking stuff mostly, like calling herself an "ass man", things like that.
She once got really upset and expressed an interest in maybe getting on testosterone.

That's p much the extent of it. It doesn't happen often, I think if she was more confident/a bigger believer in queer theory she'd possibly identify as non-binary or whatever.
>>
>>8076674
>>8076600
Are you a Femboy or mtf?
>>
>>8076683
Femboy, but I'm on anti-androgens and SERMs. Why do you ask?
>>
>>8076446
Why is mtf + ftm the purest form of love out of all those options?
>>
>>8076461
>>8076586
Just because we might have thought of ourselves as tomboys when younger and want ffs/Srs doesn't mean we're actually trannies
>>
>>8076616
Are we actually going this far with the schema?
>>
>>8076459
HSFB
S
F
B
>>
>>8077309
what is this acronym?
>>
>>8077466
HomoSexual FemBoy

It's the femboy version of HSTS.
>>
>>8076721
This is going to sound really dumb, but I would date a ftm femboy.

t. Degenerate autistic MTF.
>>
>>8077547
Same desu
>>
>>8076446
I'm MtF and generally find femboys attractive and would date one in a heartbeat if I was cis, but the thought of doing anything sexual with a guy when I'm still pre-op just seems rather awkward and uncomfortable. I might give it a try if they were more interested in the romantic aspect of a relationship than the sexual aspect, though.
>>
>>8077547
>>8077572
what if the femboy lies and tells you he's ftm?
>>
>>8077766
Idc as long as they are confident in their identity and won't break down with muh dysphoria / tranny problems and expect me to stick with them through transitioning.
>>
>>8077785
>won't break down with muh dysphoria / tranny problems and expect me to stick with them through transitioning
ahhahahaha
>>
>>8077547
Go for an AAP. Tumblr is full of them.
>>
>>8076472
that sounds good to be honest familia

ive never had a high sex drive so glorified friends who want to cuddle slightly more than platonically sounds nice

>>8077547
cute. I'm ftm but i dont know if I would count as femboy. not on t though and I'm short so I just have a feminine look by default no matter what I do. my personality is just neutral, not very masc or fem.

>>8076674
sounds like a NB to me (thats more what I am than ftm, really), best of luck to you both
>>
>>8077766
I'm still getting banged by a femboy.
There is literally no downside unless he tries to kill me or says terrible shit mid coitus.
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-22+at+04.37.25).png (138KB, 817x476px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-22+at+04.37.25).png
138KB, 817x476px
>>8076461
fuck off
>>
>>8078605
source
>>
>>8077978
>Ftm
>Not on hormones
You sound fine as long as you are willing to take the lead and are ok with me not using the peen.
Also I may lapse into a motherly role....
>>
>>8076446
>MTF
Possibly, but most likely not.
>FTM
Yes, but I worry if my dick would be big enough for his pussy ;_;
>ciswomen
Doesn't this defeat the purpose of me being gay?
>>
>>8078605
Sorry it's true though.
>>
>>8078831
Why do you get so caught up on semantics? Also how am I wrong?
>>
>>8078668
I don't actually think of myself as trans and I don't like getting called trans. So I'd love to be able to walk in here and say the mtf in semidenial thing is wrong, but you wouldn't believe me

maybe someone without my probs can do a more credible argument
>>
>>8078922
Maybe you aren't

but there's still a gap in internal identity

and what you think of yourself as
>>
>>8078924
At the end of the day it doesn't matter what I or anyone else thinks it's your body / mind so you know best. All I'll say is someone that wants to look like a girl / takes aas / wants ffs to pass as a girl is pretty trans imo. But again if you don't identify as trans then whatever that's cool too. What's wrong with being trans though?
>>
>>8078931
>>8078922

I mean everyone else has their 'always knew' narrative, I just want to keep things in the past.

for all I know, I just have a really stunted, childish mentality.
>>
>>8078974
What's wrong with being trans though?
>>
File: cat27.jpg (51KB, 648x471px) Image search: [Google]
cat27.jpg
51KB, 648x471px
>>8079025
>>8078972
Nothing, not with you of course, you haven't done any wrong, you're a good person getting what you need.

Maybe in part I still have some of those religous/moral arguments internalized, some of the more reasonable GC i talk to make good points. And there are bad people who are trans, I don't want to have anything in common with them. And I doubt I'm 'true trans' so that's already one thing.

And I have BDD and it hurts. There wouldn't be any point in transition if it wouldn't help my pain. I don't have a good self image, so I had felt it was hopeless. But people said I'm better off than I though, that I'm closer to getting what I want than I thought. And that does make me want to try.

But still, it's likely I'm not trans and if I go and break boy mode and want to go back, then I could end up miserable like that other person.
>>
File: the-sick-child-ii-1896.jpg (465KB, 1698x1198px) Image search: [Google]
the-sick-child-ii-1896.jpg
465KB, 1698x1198px
>>8079077

>But still, it's likely I'm not trans

Okay how do you define someone that is "trans" then, or since you are like cara and think their are legitimate / illegitimate forms of being trans how do you define someone that is legitimately / illegitimately trans?

>Maybe in part I still have some of those religous/moral arguments internalized, some of the more reasonable GC i talk to make good points.

Like what?
>>
>>8076459
Date meeeeeeee
>>
Ftm, and I love femboys, so yes.
>>
>>8079120
Illegitimate would be egotistical people who force what they want from others and may even hurt others.

>Like what?
I don't really feel like going into it, but it's mostly about inconsiderate people hurting others. And also, GC make sense when they say gender is a fake thing, that we can't even meaningfully say if something is masc or fem when it's just something society branded a way. And that if we start making this about roles rather than bdd it's going hurt others, especially GNC males.

But I don't mean this for anyone else, it's crazy and others shouldn't care of it, just think of this I'm afraid of.
>>
>>8079409
>And that if we start making this about roles rather than bdd it's going hurt others, especially GNC males.
How would it hurt them?
>>
>>8079424
IF steryotypes about how males should act and how females should act get more entrenched. If people start conflating male and female with gender stereotypes it worsens the way people who don't fit get treated.

this is just what I'm thinking of, I'm not trying to force this on you
>>
>>8079437
And keep in mind I'm a crazy, paranoid person so you shouldn't read too much into this.
>>
>>8079437
The way to stop that is to break down the roles and let people be free to take on whatever roles they want, whether they transition or not.
>>
>>8079409
>Illegitimate would be egotistical people who force what they want from others and may even hurt others.

Okay so like trans people that attempt to claim a trans identity / male or female spaces but do little to conform to societies definition of "male" or female?" because I basically agree with that being "illegitimate" / counterproductive to the transgender movement in general.

>GC make sense when they say gender is a fake thing, that we can't even meaningfully say if something is masc or fem when it's just something society branded a way.

I mean obviously to a certain extent gender is socially constructed but it also seems silly to attempt to deny that it isn't somewhat innate as well. We can't erase trans identities anymore than we can attempt to abolish gender.
>>8079437
>IF steryotypes about how males should act and how females should act get more entrenched. If people start conflating male and female with gender stereotypes it worsens the way people who don't fit get treated.

I don't think transgender identities really do that though, it's about experiencing gender dysphoria which can sometimes manifest in ways such as being extremely gnc, but being gnc on it's own won't get you prescribed HRT. Also I think to a certain extent you could argue that trans identities help evolve acceptable gender norms because we are essentially through transitioning defying many aspects of heternormative culture, even if to a certain extent I think you could argue it's counterproductive to "abolishing gender" to put so much effort / importance into passing like myself / most of /tttt does.

And don't you find it at least slightly hypocritical many GC users simultaneously attempt to deny trans identities for reasons such as reinforcing patriarchal views of gender while simultaneously essentializing what it means to be a real "woman" through sexual organs / ability to give birth / etc.?

Also I'm really tired so sorry if this doesn't make much sense and 1/2
>>
>>8079508
2/2

I don't think you are crazy, just eccentric.
>>
>>8079532
*silly to attempt to claim that it isn't at least somewhat innate as well*
>>
>>8076459
Ow
>>
File: 354.jpg (37KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
354.jpg
37KB, 680x684px
>>8078637
>Yes, but I worry if my dick would be big enough for his pussy ;_;
i have a small dick which generally isn't a problem since i'm a bottom/versatile but i'm about to start dating a submissive FTM and i'm super worried.
>>
>>8079657
>i'm super worried

you should be
two bottoms don't make a top
>>
I want a femboy to fuck me in my boipussy.

t. ftm
>>
File: 1491147966416.jpg (89KB, 500x845px) Image search: [Google]
1491147966416.jpg
89KB, 500x845px
>tfw no femboy submissive to mommydom
>not making him succ your boobs and venis
>not making him the little spoon while teasing his nipples
>not calling him a good boy while you share a man together
Why must I suffer
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.