[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magic Johnson's son

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (11KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 258x195px
What a waste of athletic ability. You can be gay and athletic, you know.
>>
So is he a crossdresser or trans?
Also, who gives a shit about his "athletic potential"?
Magic Johnson wasn't that good.
>>
>>8076272
That's what happens when you conceive a child while HIV positive.
>>
>>8076272
i wish i could dress like that in public >w<
>>
>>8078553
You can though x33
>>
And from everything I've seen, Magic Johnson accepts, supports, & loves his queer son unconditionally.

>tfw your parents will never accept or love you
>>
>who is Brian Anderson
>>
>>8079256
That's because Magic Johnson is a public figure so he basically has to say that. The way he actually treats his son could be different though.
>>
>>8076272
>What a waste of athletic ability. You can be gay and athletic, you know.
You realize that you're not condemned to do what your parents did for a living right? You can also be black and be a plethora of things besides athletic.
>>
You know if anyone would have hated being gay if has to be him. I'm sure Magic is so wondering who cursed him. HIV and his first son isn't just gay but he's a Mega Flamer. Damn.
>>
File: 1328503472359.png (109KB, 264x260px) Image search: [Google]
1328503472359.png
109KB, 264x260px
>>8076272
>What a waste of athletic ability.
Yeah both of his sons had extremely good athletic genetics, but I dont know if "waste" is the right word. His youngest son (the queer one) is a 350lb ham planet now anyway.

Superstars sons are never as good as their fathers were. Not only do you have to get the elite tier athletic genetics passed down (Michael Jordan's sons didnt), but IMO you also have to be raised poor so that you develop the hunger that gives you the fanatical drive to hone your skills to an elite level. Rich kids just dont have that and its hard to replicate. When your parents are multi-millionaires or multi-hundred millionaires your life is completely different than if you grow up poor in the hood. Poor kids are at the park every day all summer from a young age going up against people much bigger/faster/stronger/older than they are, rich kids are sitting in each others houses playing Xbox or traveling the world with their parents; or maybe at best playing AAU ball.

Even when you go the AAU route its just artificially forced the hunger is missing. Look at Snoop Dogg, PDiddy, Master P, and Michael Jordan's sons, etc. All had athletic talent and lots of money invested in their training none even went pro. We will see what happens with Lebron's son people say he will buck the trend but I doubt it. Who the fuck wants to push their body to its limits and grind every day when you can go party, and travel around the world without having to think about money or your future?

>You can be gay and athletic, you know
Locker room culture in the major US pro sports doesnt allow for open homosexuality. Hence "no" gay NFL, NBA, NHL, or MLB players exist so while your statement is true its not much of a reality.

>Magic Johnson wasn't that good
kys

>>8081099
>The way he actually treats his son could be different though
Doubtful, being a queer snowflake seems to not only be supported but openly encouraged among the wealthy in Commiefornia.
>>
>>8081439
>first son
Its not his first son, its his youngest. His oldest (who was not raised by him) is an athletic straight male, he works for his father in marketing.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.