[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

redpill me on homosexuality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: gaypill.jpg (48KB, 1300x1064px) Image search: [Google]
gaypill.jpg
48KB, 1300x1064px
redpill me on homosexuality
>>
Do what you want, you'll be dead soon. Then you don't have to make it everyone else's job to spoonfed you.
>>
>>8075957
It's fucking gay.
>>
Guys suck each other's dicks and get shit on their dicks and ones a girl and one is a boy
>>
>>8075957
The roasties don't want you to get into it because they'll be left high and dry if you do. With the artificial womb, they're already socially obsolete.

Think about it. There's no reason men shouldn't just help each other get off when they need to and not be tied down financially for it. There now only really needs to be one gender (male) and this is why feminists are frantically churning out different ones every day to try and muddy the water.
>>
It feels good on my peepee. Now fuck off.
>>
File: 1491424329544.gif (2MB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
1491424329544.gif
2MB, 300x228px
>>8076075
your entire sexuality revolves around feminists?
>>
>>8075990
this
>>
>>8076152
There are political lesbians, right? So think of anon as a political homo.
>>
>>8076152
That's seriously what you took from that post?
>>
>>8076249
That's pretty clearly the main thrust of what they say, yes.
>>
>>8076249
What else am I supposed to get, man?

That anon is a salty loser that got lost on their way to /r9k/ and nobody, male or female, will ever tolerate their shitty personality for more than a couple lays at most?
>>
>>8075990
thsi
>>
File: Eri.png (154KB, 340x366px) Image search: [Google]
Eri.png
154KB, 340x366px
the hardest red pill to swallow
men loving men is the purest form of love and, if only they could procreate together, then women would be completely useless
>>
Pretty great honestly. All the problems guys have with women (accidental pregnancy, false rape accusations, etc) are alien to us.
>>
>>8075990
>get shit on their dicks
you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>8075990
literally this
>>
>>8076590
Everybody knows yuri is the purest form of love, anon, animalistic thrusting and splooge being sprayed everywhere and AIDS isn't pure
>>
>>8075957
Homosexuality violates gender roles, thus violating one of the fundamental moral pillars of a true and prosperous society.

Homosexuals must be purged.
>>
>>8076590
this!
>>
File: CJkFg8z.jpg (2MB, 4169x3425px) Image search: [Google]
CJkFg8z.jpg
2MB, 4169x3425px
>>8075957
Red pill is being gay or lesbian usually makes you a worse off person polfag. this isn't because you are more evil or anything (though there is higher incidents of other mental disorders). relationship trouble with gays basically ammounts to the mathematical result of any society where men fuck men and women fuck women. it's just easier in certain ways to jump the gun. men and women both cheat in straight relationships, but gay men are especially promiscuous because they don't have to compete with women's different priorities in order to have sex. its much easier to find a pump and dump as a guy because guys are more predisposed to wanting that kind of sexual interaction. women have higher domestic abuse because women are more prone to want security. lesbians are infamous for moving in with eachother very quickly, which means they have spent less of their time as they would with a man, making sure theyre compatable with eachother. its easy to move in too early when both partners want that security, but for straight women, convincing a man to commit to you and have a live in relationship isn't easy.

In short, the supreme irony is all these problems with gay culture can be traced back to being ousted from society as a whole, Gay marriage is even more important for social stability and good values among gay people than straight people. Not only do the right wing cucks who think theyre redpilled on degenerates fight against this, they don't seem to have any understanding that false "straight relationships" (gay men and women marrying for show) are just pushing the problem out of sight, since both partners are having extrimerital sex. This situation will only change when those that favor traditional values learn to adapt them to modern society instead of just cry bitch tears, and those without them will never change their mind as long as the other side of the fence appears full of nazi killjoys who hate them and fun.
>>
>>8077281
>girls
>pure
opinion discarded
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.