[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could go back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: trump.png (175KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
175KB, 1024x768px
If you could go back and transition early, would you? Or are you glad you had a chance to be cis for a while?
>>
Of course I would alter history and transition before puberty. I enjoyed no privilege being the awkward outsider.
>>
>>8075217
I deeply regret not coming out of the closet and trying to transition at 16 or 18. Instead I repressed until 22. I did some decent things in those years that I enjoyed but I probably would've been better off transitioning.
>>
>>8075217
I would have transitioned at 8 when I first had dysphoria, not hide it from my parents only be found out by my neighbor and get molested/raped for a Summer.
>>
>>8075217
If I could make like a future 100% complete perfect transition and do high school and college over as a woman yeah.
>>
So is hormone blocking therapy good or bad? I can't help but wonder whether 16 is too young to decide whether or not to transition, especially if the individual hasn't had a chance to live the cis life as an adult.
>>
>>8075217
100% would go back, I would give up all my memories and all the things I have learned since just for the chance to transition early and try again. Nothing that I have experienced even comes close to competing with the desire to be in my body though unsavaged by testosterone.

>>8077357
HRT shouldn't be gate kept to the degree that it is. I knew that I wanted to be female just as badly when I was 5 as I did when I was 18. The difference is that by 18 I'd started wanting to kill myself. If you have to take a chance between sterilization and suicide, go with sterilization.
>>
>>8075217
Honestly I don't know if I would transition if I went back.
>>
>>8075217
What are you, high?
Of course I would.
I spent 20+ years having no idea why I felt like garbage every day.
I'd love to have known that being trans was a thing way back in middle or even elementary school.
>>
>>8075217

Of course I would. I missed out on a lot of things by being deeply uncomfortable with the gender role I was placed in. I made a lot of mistakes I don't think I would have if I had transitioned early.
>>
>>8075217
yes. in a heartbeat, and as aearly as possible.
>>
>>8075217
>Or are you glad you had a chance to be cis for a while?
I was never cis, I just thought I was and I wasn't happy.
So, yes. I would transition as early as I can.
>>
File: 1491828926369.png (284KB, 481x481px) Image search: [Google]
1491828926369.png
284KB, 481x481px
>>8075217
Early transitioning is something that a select few people who deserve it get to do, it's not something you're allowed to choose.
>>
File: 123121325325.jpg (54KB, 449x640px) Image search: [Google]
123121325325.jpg
54KB, 449x640px
>>8075217
Yeah probably, but being closeted and feeling as downtrodden as I did for so long humbled me and gave me perspective on a lot of things that I know for a fact I wouldn't have had.

If I had transitioned early, I would have been pretty as fuck, and my social cues/voice wouldn't have needed as much work, and I would have had a chance to develop my personality and personal identity at the stages in life where most people do, but I would have probably been an arrogant, manipulative bitch with a laundry list of personality disorders and abusive relationships like most of the younger girls here.
>>
Most definitely. I wish things had clicked for me when I first came across the term "transgender" at 16 and I wish memories from early childhood were in my memory banks to help me realize it. Thanks insecurity, internal transphobia, repression and religious environment for holding that off for six more years.
>>
>>8081140
Is the image implying your words are sarcasm intended to be interpreted as retarded based on the upside down "special" headband? Because if not then I find the irony beautiful.
>>
File: 45906894056.png (2MB, 1324x1350px) Image search: [Google]
45906894056.png
2MB, 1324x1350px
>>8081200
can you point to the people in this thread that would have been considered legitimate enough at the age to have been recognized as being worthy of being transitioned early?
>>
>>8081231
LITTLE WITCH FUCKING ACADEMIA
>>
>>8077357
>especially if the individual hasn't had a chance to live the cis life as an adult.

What is hon logic for $500
>>
File: IMG_2902.jpg (42KB, 318x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2902.jpg
42KB, 318x286px
>Knew I wanted to be a girl since 10
>Now 16 so it's too late

Fuck.
>>
>>8087593
>16
>too late
you have literally 9 more years of male development ahead of you, shut up and get on blockers.
>>
>>8087593
>tfw thought i was too late at 16 and i ended up starting at 21
kill me senpai
>>
>>8087593

Nigga, start HRT now so you can get dicked in a dress on prom night and have photos of yourself graduating as a woman.
I went to prom smartly dressed in a suit and graduated as a male. It's not the same.

Watch this girl's YouTube videos. https://m.youtube.com/user/BeautyWithTrinity
She started at 15. Now make it happen.
>>
File: IMG_2903.jpg (108KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2903.jpg
108KB, 480x454px
>>8087614
The puberty has stared though. It. Has. Started...
>>8087632
Should I do it or not? Please tell me before the mods arrive!
>>
File: IMG_2846.png (435KB, 594x543px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2846.png
435KB, 594x543px
>>8087647
>15
Fuck. I should have did it last year! REEEEEEE!!!!
>>
>>8087655

I know you're upset right now. But 16 is better than any age that comes after it. If you end up lamenting that you didn't start earlier all of your life, let it be that you could have started earlier than 16 instead of wishing you had done it when you were 16.
>>
>>8087698
Do you think it would work? I look pretty androgynous right now but the reason I'm hesitant is because I don't want to end up on some middle ground instead of actually passing.
>>
>>8087710

Yes, I do think it has a high chance of working. Especially if you're androgynous now. If you do just end up reaching the middle ground where you don't look like either sex definitively, you realize that it's better ground to stand on than full male.
>>
>>8087710
>>8087739

You end up realizing*
>>
>>8087739
>>8087755
Well thanks for your input. I feel more better with going through with it.

It's just that when I see Early T. threads I feel like I've just missed the bus or something.
>>
forme its all a fetish but id be so turned on to havee a femboy appearance and passably CD so maybe
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.