[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the gender nonconformists heavily delusional?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: lordy lord.jpg (18KB, 220x176px) Image search: [Google]
lordy lord.jpg
18KB, 220x176px
So I was in this discussion with a transmasc nonbinary, and the conversation basically boiled down to him saying there are infinite genders but gender doesn't actually exist.

To him male and female are apparently entirely arbitrary, but to me there is a very clear, physical, biological sexual dimorphism that occurs not just in humans but in everything more advanced than amoebas.

It seems to me that the gendernonconformists have an aversion to accepting that some attributes of their being are described by the physical reality.
>>
Gender isn't real, sexual dimporphism is: this includes the chemical changes made to your brain when your sex is determined in the womb. Depending on many variables including the mother's diet and genes, some men and women have more testosterone or estrogen than others and this affects the severity of these physiological changes.

"Gender" is just for LARPing as some variant of Barbie or Ken so the Chosen People can control you, it's like the remote access of life.
>>
>>8074385
op hes probably wrong about a lot of small details but scientifically hes not wrong. life only appears to have binaries or categories because they A: work well enough to be ubiquitous and B: a lot of the shit that falls through the cracks gets ignored.

every piece of biology is mutable by evolution and natural selection, so naturally any inate biology and innate gender must also be mutable by mutation and selection. to say otherwise is to be a science denier.
>>
End him.
>>
>>8074453

>so naturally any inate (sic) biology and innate gender must also be mutable by mutation and selection.

Yes, not by an individual himself.
>>
>>8074880
You misunderstood the post.
>>
>>8074914

I think I understood your post just fine buddy

Scientifically, he's definitely wrong. Sexual dimorphism isn't a social construct
>>
I don't believe in gender cause I'm a physicalist cause plants don't have souls.

You're a dumb nig if you think sex = gender and proof of physical sex is somehow proof of the mythical idea of gender.
>>
>>8074385
I really don't think they are because there's too many "exceptions" which we all get told to ignore because "they're just rare exceptions!!" that keep adding up. Like it no longer makes sense to say 'there's only two genders' to me, it makes more sense to say 'the vast majority of people are one of two genders, but there are exceptions including.....'
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.