[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell my parents?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0204.jpg (33KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0204.jpg
33KB, 316x316px
So, I've had gender dysphoria since I was a young kid. I used to pretend to be girl characters on cartoons growing up, and my mom would tell me that was bad. I'm starting to realize how that fucked my head up. My whole life I've been in a haze of dissociation. This body never felt right. I always just wanted to be female. Currently my life is in shambles. I just got out of a mental hospital for trying to OD. It's finally come to me. How all my anxiety and depression are caused by my gender dysphoria. Whenever I think envision myself as a girl, I feel so calm and happy. What do I do?
>>
Explain to them how you feel, then once they understand that maybe tell them what you want to do.

What are your parents like?
>>
>>8073985
>I used to pretend to be girl characters on cartoons growing up, and my mom would tell me that was bad.
Exactly what happened?
>>
>>8074000
They're fairly open minded. My dad kind of wanted me to grow to be a jock, and that didn't work. I'm a fairly masculine guy. My face is somewhat feminine, but my body is muscular and wide. Back to my parents. I feel like my dad would come to accept me, but our bond would be broken, and my mom is just plain neurotic. I do not know how she will react.
>>
>>8074015
It was just a string of events. My parents think transgender people are creepy.
>>
>>8074025
Describe the kind of pretending to be a girl you were doing, and exactly what your parents' reaction was.
>>
Also, I've wanted to be female as long as I can remember, I've even been female in my dreams. I've been thinking this over for a very long time.
>>
>>8074029
>>8074029
I would just pretend I was them. Take on their mindset I guess. I would tell my mom I was Buttercup from The Power Puff Girls, and she'd basically say hinks like, "but you're a boy"
>>
Start now, the rest follows.
>>
>I used to pretend to be girl characters on cartoons growing up, and my mom would tell me that was bad.
You're better off in the closet desu
>>
>>8074035
Do a full greentext timeline.

>>8074080
Why is she better off in the closet?
>>
>>8074094
Because her mother thinks it's bad to deviate from her set gender.
>>
>>8074098
Psh, who cares. Just transition anyway. And OP, if you're still living with them, move out and get away. Live your life.
>>
>>8074098
So? She doesn't have to do what her parents say and she's old now anyway and hopefully can't be pushed around so easily.
>>
Also, i'm 20 years old.
>>
>>8074175
There's still time to stop the worst effects of hondom. Tell your parents how you feel and get on HRT ASAP before you start balding.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.