[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it acceptable for a late transitioner to live vicariously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

File: img.png (91KB, 228x231px) Image search: [Google]
img.png
91KB, 228x231px
Is it acceptable for a late transitioner to live vicariously through early transitioners?
>>
>>8073879
how else to cope though
>>
>>8073872
is cara starting to break down
>>
>>8073895
>duh just leave it behind
That's what I tried to do for six years lol
It kinda fucked up me and my life and now I'm just fucked
>>
>>8073914
does estrogen count as a soft drug?
>>
>>8073872
Why would you do this in the first place?
>>
>>8073895
not that anon but I've tried more than half of those and they don't distract me from the dysphoria, except from drugs and those aren't always accessible
>>
>>8073872
Cara, the first episode of the animu is about being something no one believes you can or should because you want and believe in it and you might just manage to do it just a little time before being too late.
And the, aah, 3rd, was it? The 3rd is about overcompensating lack of natural affinity with determination and belief. And cheating, that too.

Just go for it already. It won't ever be as good as if you had done it earlier, but it might just be good enough to make you happy - and this way you're living now isn't enough to make you happy anyway, is it?
>>
>>8073979
Can you prove this, cause testosterone definitely doesn't do that for me :^)
>>
Is living vicariously the same thing as living? Just watch tv, stop getting alm up in people's faces.
>>
>>8074260
You're not smoking it correctly.
>>
>>8073895
OP do every one of these things but not this one
>>Leave all this trans nonsense behind
this is good advice for anyone transitioning.
>>
>>8073872
>Is it acceptable for a late transitioner to live vicariously through early transitioners?

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE !

It was said that you would destroy the Transbians, not join them ! ..... Bring balance to the Chasers, not leave them in darkness !

You were my brother Caraposter.... I loved you.
>>
>>8073890
Get a hobby
>>
>>8074302
Wait, you're trans as well? Are all chasers repressed/closeted trannies? What's your story?
>>
>>8073872
So long as this
>live vicariously
Doesn't become this
>stalk some qt around a college campus and rape them
>>
>>8074823
>implying Nicole is cute
>>
>>8073979
No. All test did was make me feel numb and gave me a masturbation habit to ease dysphoria and loneliness.
>>
>>8073872
If you just live through them but don't stalk or harass them sure, but why not just be a tranny yourself? Or perhaps you can be a chaser and live vicariously through the HSTS qt that your dicking as a masc repressor.
>>
>>8073890
Just getta boyfriend.
>>
>>8074934
>cuter than you
>>
File: IMG_0298.png (185KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0298.png
185KB, 512x512px
>>8073872
I didn't make this thread though and I've never done this.
>>
>>8075370
can we be friends?
>>
File: 453345345.png (1MB, 1086x1404px) Image search: [Google]
453345345.png
1MB, 1086x1404px
>>8074163
But the last few episodes are about recognizing that you're illegitimate and not worth of magic.
>>
>>8075622
Aw, now you've spoiled it.
I was watching the 5th episode just now.
>>
>>8075670
lol
>>
>>8075622
fine, ignore me

dont be my friend I HATE YOU ANYWAYS
>>
>>8075467
>>8075691
who are you
>>
File: x3mk.jpg (352KB, 1478x2000px) Image search: [Google]
x3mk.jpg
352KB, 1478x2000px
>>8075703
just some anon

people seem to be really mean to them, and i want to be their friend.

i understand how it feels to be treated like an outcast
>>
>>8075725
be my friend too, anon
>>
>>8075746
i'd like that!

where will we talk?
>>
>>8075755
I'm fine with steam or discord if you wanna give me either!
or email, I dunno
>>
>>8075725
>i understand how it feels to be treated like an outcast
tell the story anon
>>
>>8075760
i dont like discord much, but mayb cuz im slowly becoming a luddite

steam sounds alright? post yours though! or we could use emails for privacy.

>>8075773
ehhhh too many experiences to name just one, and this isn't my blog
>>
File: Emi best girl.jpg (330KB, 1100x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Emi best girl.jpg
330KB, 1100x1000px
>>8075685
Is that why you feel so connected to it?
I mean, the first episode feels like a near perfect metaphor, and if that is the actual ending, then...

Then, well, excuse me for being the wide-eyed not so little girl, but you should at least try and live the dream anyways, and try to do it with every piece of soul and hope and heart you got, before it becomes later than too late.
If there's any chance whatsoever you'll find happiness and be who you always wanted, then every risk and every thing is worth it, and any chance of failure is less painful than letting the dream just die.
>>
>>8075814
[email protected]
just send me a link and we can hang out and allat
>>
>>8075844
not cara, I just found it funny they spoiled the show for you.
>>
>>8075873
Oh.
Well now, that manages to be even more anticlimatic.
>>
>>8075356
>implying that says anything
>>
>>8074819

Have you seen that film or are you just acting retarded?
>>
>>8075844
>the first episode feels like a near perfect metaphor
Not cara, but how so? I've never watched the show so I'm curious.
>>
>>8076105
I could try and explain it, maybe, but since I already had two terrible fumbles today, uhh...
Why don't you watch it? I mean, it is just one short episode and it is a pretty nice cambodian cartoon anyway.
>>
>>8076142
I guess it's also because I'm not trans and can't wuite relate to trans issues. Worried that I won't be able to see that metaphor.
>>
>>8076213
Hmm, let's see...
The whole episode centers around the main character, Kagari Atsuko, managing to make it to the Academy enrollment in time.
And the Academy is pretty strict: Either you make it, or you're out: If you miss your window, you might never ever pa- I mean, be a witch.
Now, Akko-chan is the first student ever without witch blood to ever get into the academy. In fact, everyone else there is kind of already a witch - except her, she isn't, she's just trying her to fulfill her lifelong dream of being one.

This dream was with her for a long time, since she was really young and saw her idol performing magics on a stage. She knew, at that time, that she wanted to be a witch. That was her dream, it didn't matter how difficult or improbable or maybe impossible, she would be a cute g-, I mean, witch.

So she manages to be accepted into Luna Nova Academy, where her idol herself studied. But she has no idea how to even get to the Academy to be enrolled. She fumbles around a lot trying to find how to even get to the "bus station" to get there - and then discovers that the bus station is actually a magical broom expressway in the top of a huge tower. Which is a problem, since she has neither the broom, nor the skill/affinity to use one if she had it: She isn't a witch.
No matter, she tries to climb the tower, even if it means leaving her baggage behind.
She fails, but to her luck, a soon-to-be-friend helps her up and offers her a ride.
However, due to her inexperience and ignorance of how the magic expressway works, she ends up in a very bad place: A dangerous, magical forest, of which no witch was known to come out of alive.
Coming out alive doesn't seem to be a problem for her, she just wants to make it to the enrollment in time. Being alive is secondary to being a witch.
>>
>>8076539
Oh, interesting! I can see now how that show might be appealing to trans people. Thanks for taking the time to explain it so clearly! :)

Now I feel really, really bad for caraposter ;_;
>>
>>8076539
Now, she and her friend almost end up losing their way - in part, again, due to her inexperience making her scream things that just happen to attract giant beasts. And now giant beasts are chasing them and her friend breaks her broom and falls down, hurting her leg: They won't make it back in time, the friend says, giving up.
But Akko is having none of it. It doesn't matter than she is the least qualified, most inexperienced person in the whole forest, she is going to make it in time. She has to. She'll never give up, even if she has to carry her friend out of the woods. She believes in her dream, with all her heart.
Now, I'm not sure how to interpret when she finds the magic rod-bow of her idol in the woods. It could be luck, it could be triggered by her belief and determination, it could be sent by the teacher that noticed something was wrong in the expressway and really is implied to be her idol but I don't know for sure yet. She does find the rod, though.
Again, it is ambiguous whether Akko is the one to cast the spell with the help of the teacher distant screams, or if the teacher's screams are what the rod is reacting to.
What isn't abiguous is that Akko believes in it, transforms the rod into a bow, manages to shoot the bow in order to open a magical way out of the forest. Now, she may not even have the aptitude, it may not even be her spell, but she handled it alright, she believed in it - and she makes it just in time.
And she doesn't care at all that they're hurt and almost too late and in the middle of the room of the cerimony with everyone looking at them, she made it. She's going to be a witch now. Nothing else could possibly matter.

>>8076594
Oh, it is no problem~
And I like, condensed everything and bent the timeline and skipped one very important character that actually led them to the forest, but aah, I tried. I hope it is good enough.

>Now I feel really, really bad for caraposter ;_;
She can still make it! I hope. :3
>>
>>8076539
>This dream was with her for a long time, since she was really young
How young? It sounds like she might be HS- I mean, a witch after all.
>>
>>8076644
6, IIRC?
But anon, witches are born witches, she can't possibly be one!
>>
>>8075370
>I've never done this
>obsessed with early transitioners to the point of pretending to be one and stalking them in real life
Lol yeah, right.
>>
>>8073912
thank youuu
>>
>>8075131
this post makes me feel weird
>>
>>8074163
this. this is all you need op
>>
>>8076666
Well it's not very common for aut- I mean, non-witches to want to be witches at that age.
>>
>>8075622
How are the latest episodes about this?
>>
>>8076884
we'll see what airs tonight
>>
>>8074260
>low test faggot
>t-testosterone doesnt do anything
>>
>>8077950
yikes... that was bitchy
>>
>>8076757
It's true though, if your AGP/transbian and you wait too long to transition(relative to your genetics), you become a masculinized chaser. If Cara doesn't transition soon enough she will become one.
>>
>>8079249
nah i'll just be gay!
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.