[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online Dating and Finding a SO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: grindr.jpg (32KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
grindr.jpg
32KB, 640x640px
I've concluded that I sit in an uncomfortable spot when it comes to my sensibilities, and I feel like I'm not alone in this. I'm too retarded to connect with normal people with adult lives and interests, yet not retarded enough to connect with any of the deviants that populate my local Grindr. The last person I felt any strong emotion to, I met on /b/, which is rather difficult to do unless I want to get doxxed.

Have any of you had luck connecting with people online? How the fuck did you do it, I'm kinda at my wits end here.
>>
Are you me?
>>
>>8073149
I don't think so. I don't normally self-reply unless I'm feeling particularly pathetic.
>>
Yeah, it's all really about luck and knowing how to choose people, not letting yourself get close to a person because you're lonely when they show so many red flags.
I met my now ex on tinder, we had matching personalities, interests and values, but distance botched the relationship (it wasn't an LDR but sometimes we'd only see each other once every few months). Despite this I'm glad I met him, we're friends now and we both learned a lot from this. Stay strong! Gays being so hypersexual in these apps is a mood killer for me but there are gems in between the piles of shit.
>>
>>8073125
Yeah dude every time I go on I'm getting messages with gross nudes from all these dopes who don't even read the profile and see I'm a masculine gay looking for a feminine gay.
But nope. Sliding in my dm's for some sex right the fuck now and they're ugly as hell. It's really fucking annoying but is what it is.
>>
>>8073525
To be fair, Grindr is sort of geared around hooking up, so that kind of behavior is sort of to be expected. I just wish there was some viable alternative.
>>
>>8074548
There is, it's called dying alone and unloved.
>>
I met my boyfriend of nearly 3 years on Growlr. Maybe try a different venue of meeting other gay men. Maybe try a Gaymer group, you can meet new guys under different intentions and make friends and maybe something more.
>>
Why is there no gay dating alternative to Grindr? All the apps are hookup apps, and things like plenty of fish and okcupid either literally no one uses or it's the bottom of the barrel male version of landwhales, and even on there it's mostly still people looking for hookups. discusting
>>
>>8075523
Couldn't agree more. I've tried Tindr too, but the majority of gay guys that use it are the "valley girl instagram" types.
>>
File: AAAMarilynMonNo.jpg (52KB, 454x409px) Image search: [Google]
AAAMarilynMonNo.jpg
52KB, 454x409px
>>8074560
>>
>>8073125

have you got any contact?
>>
File: IMG_20161118_001743.jpg (1MB, 2791x2174px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161118_001743.jpg
1MB, 2791x2174px
just give up like me

you can read manga and eat chocolate all day long
>>
>>8073125
You know how this >>8073525 guy is saying he gets messaged by people who are ugly as hell? Unless you're getting more than 10 messages a day (assuming you're in an average area) That's you. You're ugly.
Face it.
Accept it.
You won't get a bf except by luck. That's what you do. You put yourself out there in as many places as possible: online hookup sites, dating sites; go to bars and clubs, be out in public.
And you hope and pray that someone, just one person out of all the 100s of people who look at your profile and flicks left, all the guys you see everyday at work or class or whatever, will like what they see (whether it's your personality or looks or both). And you hope and pray that that person will be desirable to you too and will be gay (because you might not know if he's gay or not). I'm not going to lie, the chances are very slim: you will be lonely for years to come. But that's what you do in life. You graft through the despairing, listless days and hope that maybe one day, it could be tomorrow, it could be in 10 years, but you hope that someone will like you and you'll like them and you'll be happy in the end.
>>
>>8076019
be my bf/gf pls
>>
This thread so far looks like a setup for some fucking tinder ad so im ruining it saying this word right here
>>
File: IMG_20161108_230528872.jpg (3MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161108_230528872.jpg
3MB, 2340x4160px
>>8076027
do i have to do anything?
>>
>>8076056
just eat chocolate, read manga and talk with me sometimes
>>
File: IMG_20170409_171816813_HDR.jpg (3MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170409_171816813_HDR.jpg
3MB, 2340x4160px
>>8076070
Well shucks we're already doing that lets be together

I'm Samantha#6169 on discord
>>
>>8076024
tl;dr
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.