[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blaire White using Voice changer in her videos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 12

File: eww go away.jpg (38KB, 857x468px) Image search: [Google]
eww go away.jpg
38KB, 857x468px
proof (just watch the first 2minutes) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xRJaGwPlgI

i am HOWLING LMAO.
>>
File: 593048509384.png (2MB, 1382x1532px) Image search: [Google]
593048509384.png
2MB, 1382x1532px
>>8073068
She seriously did look like Milo Yiannopoulos pre-transition. It's creepy and sad.
>>
>>8073068
Is that a recent photo? Really needs to get a ffs refund then desu.
>>
I mean I don't like her but her voice still sound okish kind of like drag queen.

t. Non native english speaker
>>
>>8073068
He sounds like a man trying to sound like a girl
even at the start of the video and has a man face. This is coming from someone who only interacts with real women.
>>
>>8073068
Femgen's plan to get Korean vfs pays off once again
>>
>>8073174
Is it not more likely then that blaire has an unpassable voice and her mic did fuck shit up? The change in audio quality was noticeable and i think her phone clattering sounded off.

I could be imagining things. Shes had streams with other people before right?
>>
File: 711063-new_girl.png (788KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
711063-new_girl.png
788KB, 1280x718px
>>8073201
oh no, blaire's legion of numale-to-females is here
i'm sooooooo scared!
>>
obsessed
>>
Why do people on this board hate her so much? Because she says the truth and it hurts your feelings? Because you're jealous of her beauty and attention?
>>
File: IMG_0353.png (81KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0353.png
81KB, 640x1136px
Why is Blaire too scared to come here?
>>
>>8073335
>>8073347
thankthhh u guythhh~
-robbiefaggotron
>>
>>8073347
her head so big
>>
>>8073496
skull size autist was right again!
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 481x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 481x480px
>>8073335
>>8073347
Stuck up Hons aren't loved here. True his bitterness over being a man voiced/faced hon and wanting blockers banned did him no favors. Sorry the truth hurts.

Really sad honestly
>>
1:15
It's obviously just her mic fucking up, and that's very audible. She sounds exactly like when you pitch down a regular woman's voice. If anything it sounds even more cis passing when it's slightly lowered, like Laura Pepron kinda chicks. Her regular voice sounds way more faggy.
>>
>>8073335

A few mentally ill bitter hons declared a fatwa on her when she said she doesn't think kids should transition, so now no one can talk about her without them screaming and crying that she doesn't pass.
>>
You guys are obsessed with her
Are your lives that pathetic?
>>
>>8073335
she's basically the tranny version of a cuck
>>
>>8074220
/tttt/ is just Kiwi Farms for Blaire
Especially true for Caraposter
>>
>>8074816
Brianna Wu doesn't post on kiwi farms forum pretending to be a woman.
>>
>>8073335
Honestly I'm not sure why I disliked her. I think maybe it was just me being a bigot, despite being trans myself (I don't really interact with other transgender people often). I watched a video about her transition recently though and how someone tried to stab her, and now I can actually symphatize with her for some reason. I guess it just took me some time to realise she's just a person too. Although I'm mostly ambivalent to her now.
>>
File: absolutely disgusting neko.png (171KB, 208x386px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting neko.png
171KB, 208x386px
>>8073068
that constant vocal fry is pic related
>>
>>8073335
This board takes an individualist approach to transsexualism, with an emphasis on things like going stealth and passing. Blaire takes a more political conservative approach to transsexualism, and tends to emphasize things like disclosing to people and being extra careful with hormones. Those two viewpoints are obviously going to conflict with one another on many points, in particular on child transition.
>>
>>8074960
How is /lgbt/'s approach more individualist?
>>
>>8074966
/lgbt/ generally sees individual ruthlessness as a better path forward than politics for success in transition. For example, a conservative would say that you need to go through gatekeepery medical channels to get HRT, while a liberal would say these official channels need to be reformed to allow more access. /lgbt/ bypasses both of these viewpoints by repeatedly offering advice on how to obtain illegal DIY hormones.
>>
File: edvard-munch-portrait.jpg (402KB, 1722x858px) Image search: [Google]
edvard-munch-portrait.jpg
402KB, 1722x858px
>>8074992
Different anon, I agree with that point but how is attempting to go stealth / passing individualist? Aren't we all just desperately trying to conform with Heteronormative culture by taking as many steps / often paying thousands of dollars to meet some subjective standard of what western society defines as "woman" / "man?"
>>
>>8074992
I see. I agree with the liberal view and /lgbt/'s view.
>>
>>8074960
>disclosing to people
Do you mean disclosing your past to partners? I'm alt-left, but not disclosing seems really fucked up to me. Sexuality is the most intimate and personal thing, and feeling that you were deceived or betrayed by someone in that way is just shitty. This is what gives trans people a bad name.
>>
>>8074992
Given his man voice and the fact that he still has manface, I assume his opposition to blockers is purely out of jealousy

And with an obviously male voice like that he'd never need to disclose
>>
File: hood_by_guweiz-d9ztpmo.jpg (116KB, 1024x588px) Image search: [Google]
hood_by_guweiz-d9ztpmo.jpg
116KB, 1024x588px
>>8075018
The very act of transitioning defies heteronormative culture. Passing/stealth is just using subterfuge to be successful in a world which is primarily heteronormative. It's duplicitous, not conformist.

>>8075026
I used to agree with the liberal view, but too many shitty experiences have made me cynical about my prospects to integrate while being out. Unless something radically changes in the near future, I'll be staying deep stealth.

>>8075081
Not necessarily just partners. I'm pretty sure that Blaire White sees any form of stealth as being immoral, while a lot of SJWs
see being out as "helping the trans fight" (although it varies among them).

>not disclosing seems really fucked up to me
I guess I'm a bad person lol. I know a lot of people are against not disclosing to partners, but it honestly just seems like too much of a hassle/risk to me. It's really awkward to stop a guy who's making out with me to tell him that I used to have a penis.

>alt-left
Likewise. Against identity politics and against capitalism.

>>8075154
Agreed.

Sorry for any bad English, it's not my first language.
>>
>>8075018
Yes but everyone can race to that goal however they want and buy what they want to that and do whatever protective things you'll need, satisfying crazy incompetents like the NHS be damned. People can do the right thing on their own. Blaire would insist people wait years and get fucked worse and opposes blockers.

Given just how messed up his voice is though, and the fact that after expensive ffs he doesn't look too good from many angles, many of Blaire's positions were taken out of spite from not passing.
>>
>>8073068
How the fuck do I use a voice changer?

I tried one with a lot of options once and couldn't configure it for any decent effect

Or should I simply not expect it to actually do anything besides changing the pitch itself
>>
>>8075184
>t's duplicitous, not conformist.

Hmm I still disagree, I think the act of transitioning and living as a non passing trans man / woman would be a more fitting example of someone "defying" heteronormative culture. Though I do agree transitioning to a certain extent does defy heteronormative culture, the act of trying to "pass" / go stealth requires some form of acknowledgement / conformity to our societies rules / perceptions of what makes someone a woman / man, which is very anti individualist.

(also just fyi i'm mostly playing devils advocate here, I think the idea of living as a nonpassing trans woman / man is counterproductive to treating dysphoria in most cases and I also have absolutely no desire myself to ever live as a gender warrior and attempt to defy / change our societies perceptions of what constitutes "man" or "woman.")

>>8075190
I don't really understand what you are saying and I honestly don't give a fuck about Blaire White.
>>
>>8075258
>living as a non passing trans
I honestly think that generates more hatred and rage and fear against lgbt from the general public
>>
Her voice doesn't pass to start with. Its just gay voice.

Use a spectogram, you'll see its laughable. The second voice was deeper and weird because it was playing back from a shit device.
>>
>>8075279
Thats probably true, but it's irrelevant to the point I was trying to make.
>>
>>8075258
It requires acknowledging societie's rules and then cynically exploiting those for self interest. If that isn't individualist, then I don't know what is.
>>
>>8073068
you know how many other youtubers she talks to in real life?
she's talked about going to conferences with them, a good number of whom don't like her
you'd think that maybe one of them would talk about how manly she sounds in real life

and if she really was using a program to make her voice higher she really played it off pretty cool and didn't seem to care at all when people told her what her voice sounded like...you'd think she might have freaked out a bit if it was just totally fake

also she's like 5'5" and pretty tiny, not hard to imagine someone like that not having a very masc voice to start off with
>>
>>8075368
>>8074212
A squeaky guy voice isn't passing. And Blaire looks terrible from anything but good angles.

Of course his voice doesn't pass, that's why he has to be openly trans with everyone.
Being small doesn't guarantee passing and all the parts about him who don't stand out like a sore thumb. Should have just stayed a femboy
>>
>>8075367
>cynically exploiting those for self interest

Is someone that has to pay thousands of dollars for FFS to "pass" as a woman really exploiting anything though? It feels like they are the ones being exploited. Sure it might be in their own perceived "self interest" but is it really, paying thousands of dollars on surgeries / clothes / makeup / etc. to conform to a patriarchal standard of beauty / definition of womanhood?
>>
>>8075410
To fix BDD so it won't hurt you again. If someone had no bdd, then are they even trans?
>>
File: death-and-the-maiden-1915.jpg (270KB, 1003x850px) Image search: [Google]
death-and-the-maiden-1915.jpg
270KB, 1003x850px
>>8075487
Yeah I pretty much agree, though I still don't really think of myself as an individualist because of how desperately I wish to conform with the definition of "woman."
>>
>>8075410
>>8075487
Oh and once somebody's body passes well enough you don't need clothes / makeup / etc. to conform
>>
>>8075229
>Or should I simply not expect it to actually do anything besides changing the pitch itself
correct
>>
File: 34908539045.jpg (701KB, 1600x2068px) Image search: [Google]
34908539045.jpg
701KB, 1600x2068px
This is how I imagine anyone who is invested in Blaire, Theryn or Riley's """""""ideas"""""""".
>>
>>8074212

I've been on the "she doesn't pass boat" since the first time I saw one of her videos on /pol/. The only thing that video about prohibiting early transition did was give me a personal dislike of her.
>>
>>8075960
Fuck I have good pitch but my resonance is all off
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.