[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crush on Straightfag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: drinking_parrot.jpg (48KB, 550x414px) Image search: [Google]
drinking_parrot.jpg
48KB, 550x414px
There's a guy I like at work. I already made a thread about him - about how he's probably straight, and as much as it sucks, nothing's ever gonna out of this.

Last Friday, he broke his nametag, and asked me for a new one (since I'm the one in charge of supplies). So I gave him a new one, and took his old nametag to throw in the trash. I didn't think anything of it until the end of the day, when I accidentally threw some records in the trash bin and proceeded to pick them up.

As I was grabbing them, I noticed his lanyard had a little red ribbon sticker on it; and then I wondered: isn't that the symbol used for HIV/AIDS Awareness? Let's be honest: it's not very likely a straightfag is going to be carrying around a sticker demonstrating his solidarity and support for HIV/AIDS awareness efforts. Most people carrying that would be people who have a real chance of being affected by it: LGBT individuals.

Fuck, I hate this. I've gone through situations like these with straight guys, and I know on an intellectual level that this crap never works. But here I am again, picking apart at minutae for any sign that he might be gay. Only it's worse this time around, because I actually know you can't make it work with a straight guy, but here I am, poring over all his mannerisms and his routine to see if he's actually gay.

And I had a dream of him last night. God-fucking-damnit.
>>
>>8071884
There's a pretty good population of straight people with HIV these days. Even if he isn't positive, a family member or friend could be.

You're going to have to ask him.
You can kiss him and stuff first, the virus doesn't transfer through saliva.
>>
Kind of in the same boat but with my roommate. He's a good guy and we've become really good friends over the last few months. The dude know everything about me and I know quite a lot about him. Things you don't typically tell people unless you've known them your entire life.

It's for this reason (not to mention he's pretty attractive and has a nice body I guess) that recently I've felt a little more than just friendly feelings.

He got a girlfriend recently and I notice I'm getting jealous. I can't help being weird about it and I sometimes feel the need to fight for his attention.

It's pathetic and we've gotten into quite a few petty arguments. I don't want to lose him as a a friend but this is turning me into a person I never thought I'd become- an emotionally dependent child.
>>
>>8072600
>but this is turning me into a person I never thought I'd become- an emotionally dependent child.

That's what I hate about this the most. Even if you are fully aware on an intellectual level that the entire thing is pointless and dumb, you still find yourself acting like that without even thinking,
>>
>crushing on straight guys
Yep that's the gay life.
>>
>>8076183

Yup, all life is suffering
>>
File: every-day.jpg (116KB, 782x1168px) Image search: [Google]
every-day.jpg
116KB, 782x1168px
>>8076276
Suicide truly is the answer.
>>
>>8076183
Only if you're a cuck
>>
>>8078663
who is this poor sad off brand pepe
>>
File: frogsad.png (640KB, 600x726px) Image search: [Google]
frogsad.png
640KB, 600x726px
>>8078694
Me.

Eh, I don't know - I found it posted on some thread on /r9k/, some months ago.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.