[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did Brianna Wu get outed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 13

File: Brianna_Wu_is_John_Flynt.png (191KB, 485x258px) Image search: [Google]
Brianna_Wu_is_John_Flynt.png
191KB, 485x258px
How exactly did people find out that Brianna Wu was trans? I know her appearance is wack and her voice is strange, but it seems that the proof came from digging up some old legal documents. This article mentions something about a background check being used to out her?

https://lolcow.wiki/wiki/Background_Check_Incident

Anyway, how do I avoid something like this from happening to me?
>>
>>8071485
If you were as known of a person as her and people really wanted to take the time to look you up you couldn't.
>>
>>8071530
Which loose ends do I still need to tie up? My legal record of name change was sealed, I've abandoned everyone who knew me pre-transition, I transitioned as a teenager, etc. How would someone find out if they wanted to investigate it?
>>
>>8071577
Did you name change before you graduated high school? Did you ever work with your dead name? I honestly couldn't tell you everything you would have to look for. I doubt you would have to worry though. Chances are no one cares.
>>
>>8071485
>how do I avoid something like this from happening to me?

Don't start shit with gamers?
>>
wow she was a normal (faggy) kinda cute looking guy
shame
>>
File: tim_mcillrath.jpg (38KB, 393x594px) Image search: [Google]
tim_mcillrath.jpg
38KB, 393x594px
>>8071614
No, and yes, I had one job for a catering company when I was like 16.

>I doubt you would have to worry though. Chances are no one cares.
I've been banking on that as well for the most part. Trouble is, I want to get involved with politics after I graduate from uni, and I'm worried that something like that will cause people to dig into my past. I've taken as many steps as I can to make investigating as difficult as possible, but a story like this makes me worried that I may have missed a few.

>>8071638
Agreed. Not trying to be rude to a fellow trans woman, but her transition honestly did not go that well. John Flynt kind of reminds me of the singer from Rise Against, whereas Brianna Wu is just weird looking.
>>
>>8071638
most mtfs look better as men tbqh
>>
>>8071693
If you want to be a politician then it will come out and you should just be honest about it.
If you act ashamed and trying to hide it people will lose respect for you.
>>
>>8071693
I don't think you could be a politician and hide it. Someone would definitely find out. You would've had to transitioned at like 14 name change and all to not be found out.
>>
File: bookchin.jpg (27KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
bookchin.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
>>8071730
>>8071718
Not necessarily politician, just someone involved with things on the political level. That could involve running for office someday, but it certainly isn't the first thing on my mind.

Should I move to another country or something? Trying to get some practical tips on how to better hide myself :/
>>
>>8071693
Why do you want to be a stealth politician?

I don't know about hiding it but from reading lolcow Brianna left a lot of connections to Flynt for people to uncover.
>>
>>8071485

wow, I havent heard this name for awhile

still as fugly as ever
>>
>>8071693
they might not find any documents with your old name, but the lack of any paper trail recording your childhood might come up. depends how high up you go though, you probably have a chance at state level and below
>>
>>8071485
>How did anyone ever find out

I guess his manly appearance isn't a staright dead giveaway to you autgays
>>
>>8071485
He was on Susan's back in the day.
>>
>>8071785
Yeah, it definitely looks like that. A few that are obvious mistakes like linking her corporate enterprises and retaining old copyrights, but there's something there about digging up old voter ID registration? How do you hide/protect that from the general public?

>>8071801
I guess I could always falsify things about my chidlhood. Hadn't even thought of that because it's never really come up.

>you probably have a chance at state level and below
Definitely not planning on going higher than that. Might not even stay in the United States t b h.

>>8071857
>He was on Susan's back in the day.
With her full legal name? What a retard lol
>>
>>8071693
>ywn be a passable but openly trans GOP candidate
>>
>>8071705
sad but true
t. tranny
>>
>>8071876
>With her full legal name? What a retard lol
No, but he posted pictures of himself.
>>
>>8071705
Lolwut? I was an ugly fucking nerdy kid, I would have stayed a virgin until well into my 20s at least. Now I get hit on by guys in bars and make out with random people on the regular, transitioning is great for ugly kids. Maybe not for ugly full-grown men though.
>>
>>8071693
What kind of politics? Right wing or left wing?
>>
Is there something wrong with her jaw muscles that keeps her from closing her mouth?
>>
>>8072054
OP is a Marxist.
>>
>>8072075
She just cant stop constantly talking, even when her picture is being taken.
It is common to a lot of redheads.
They are just annoying as fuck because everyone ignored them as children because they were to ugly to look at.
>>
apparently she is like giant too lmao, like fucking 6'4"
>>
>>8071784
I don't think anyone will care if you're trying to lead a commie revolution. Afterwards you'll have much bigger problems, like your next meal and trying not to get purged.
>>
What the hell do you people mean "how did people find out Wu was trans?"

You just need to look at her.

>>8072587
Why did people only realize it after the wheelfag pointed it out?

This thread feels like gaslighting srsly.
>>
>>8072587
>Early on during gamer gate the creator of 2+2+2+2chan went on the david pakman show to debate her. One of his immediate follow ups after it was how unconvincing their presentation was.

So it was the appearance that initially tipped people off. Thanks for letting me know.

>>8072558
>I don't think anyone will care if you're trying to lead a commie revolution.

Pretty sure that muckraking would be an effective tactic to discredit me. I'll probably just figure out how to stop that when I get there though. Right now I'm just a broke ass, nobody uni student, so it's kind of irrelevant.

>>8072622
>You just need to look at her.

Call me blind or retarded but I honestly didn't know until I saw it on google a while after hearing about her. Initially I just thought "huh, she has a weird voice and a manly face, must be nuthin" and moved on.

>>8072054
Why, who's asking?
>>
>>8072931
>Why, who's asking?
Not who you're replying to, but if you're right wing, it'll damage your credibility a lot more.

>>8071485
What steps have you done so far to protect your history?
>>
>>8072945
>Not who you're replying to, but if you're right wing, it'll damage your credibility a lot more.

I'm not. Although, some of the people in the political scene I travel in aren't necessarily keen on LGBT rights. Particularly, a few of the hardliners. I honestly just don't want it to come out though, regardless of how people would react. It's really something that I consider over and done, and I'd rather not discuss it or have it hanging over me. If that means staying out of the public spotlight or moving to another country, then so be it.

>What steps have you done so far to protect your history?
Sealed legal record on my name change, went away to college, went full time between high school and college so few people even know I transitioned, cut ties with all my old friends (and most of my family), and doctored a few photos so I have a bit of a backstory. Any other that you can think of which I need to take?
>>
>>8071485
>How exactly did people find out that Brianna Wu was trans?
By looking at her.
>Anyway, how do I avoid something like this from happening to me?
By passing and not drawing media attention to yourself.
>>
>>8071485
Did she really think she could go stealth looking like that?
>>
>>8071485
Don't piss off /pol/
>>
File: tmp_3386-33926323000059.jpg (163KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3386-33926323000059.jpg
163KB, 800x800px
>>8071577
>how do I avoid being outed

Be care of this one...someone might look at you.
>>
>>8071485
idg the meme that she's a hon
voice aside, at least
she just looks like an unattractive long-faced woman desu, don't forget that anjelica huston is cis
>>
File: tmp_3386-image1453754932.jpg (180KB, 1660x1116px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3386-image1453754932.jpg
180KB, 1660x1116px
>>8071485
Only a delusional hon would wonder "how did Brianna Wu get outed?"

LOOK AT THAT THING!

It's OBVIOUSLY a TRANNY!
>>
>>8074476
Only a tranny would think that Wu looks like a woman.
>>
>>8071485
>Anyway, how do I avoid something like this from happening to me?

it's simple, don't be an attention whore
result: nobody will give a fuck about you and bother "outing" you
>>
>>8071485
>is a hon
>comes no where near passing
>is a SJW
>has a patreon for betas to give her money
>posts autistic rants about dumb shit like Samus being canonically trans

It's obvious as shit
>>
>>8074486
ugly women exist
>>
>>8074476
Voice is a huge part of presentation, you can't just ignore it. Lots of drag queens can make very convincing women, but the illusion is broken the second you hear them talk and they sound like men. Same with trannies, once you hear her speak, all people can see is a man dressed as a woman.
>>
>>8071800

Xe is running for US Congress now. It's pretty ridiculous (and funny).
>>
>>8075391
What the fuck is wrong with the Democrats?

Imagine if they get elected...
>>
>>8075408

If I understand correctly: Brian is challenging a Democrat (Stephen Lynch). He is popular and will probably not be unseated, let alone by a person who is really annoying and generally incompetent. Especially when that person is a tranny. This is a weirdo outsider freakshow thing, not a Democrat thing.
>>
>>8073018
>Any other that you can think of which I need to take?

Refrain from ever doing anything that might make you even slightly famous among people who consider themselves opposed to you in some way.

This is another way of saying never to enter politics. Pretty much every politician has opposition, and pretty much every politician has at least minor local fame. If you enter politics, you will either out yourself early (a smart choice), or stand ready to gracefully acknowledge your outing when someone else does it (could be smart as well, depending), or become a figure of ridicule (not a smart choice). Staying in the closet is technically possible, but it's so unlikely to work that you shouldn't plan on it unless you genuinely intend to muster a really enormous amount of skill and effort for the project.

This is all assuming that trannies continue to be considered freaks by many. If that changes, then maybe you'll be able to go into politics and hide it, because nobody will care enough to out you then. But I guess it probably won't change fast enough to serve your purpose.
>>
>>8075632
>Refrain from ever doing anything that might make you even slightly famous among people who consider themselves opposed to you in some way.

I'll be sure to watch out. I always kind of hated journalists anyway, but I'll make sure to double down on getting them to fuck off.

>pretty much every politician has at least minor local fame
Becoming a politician isn't exactly the first thing on my mind. I would more likely just be working for a political party or an NGO or something. Maybe a writer too.
>>
>Wanting fame
You realize fame makes you less free, right? Since you not only get criticized/harassed by the people who inevitably hate you, you also have an audience you're beholden to. Plus it satisfies basically no emotional needs. Fame is a prison.
>>
>>8075602
That's a relief!
>>
>>8072587
>One of his immediate follow ups after it was how unconvincing their presentation was.
Is there an archive of HW's comments after the debate?
>>
>>8071485
What's with the open-mouthed, slack-jawed expressions they keep wearing. What the fuck.
>>
>>8077613

Watch a recent interview or panel show with him on. Hshe is perpetually bobbing around and making little weird faces... ladydude's got some kind of neurological problem or something maybe. Or else just a major weirdness in the personality.

The gaping jaw may be related to that.
>>
>>8076966
Only famous people deserve to be alive though, since they actually serve the people around them.
>>
>>8072931
You're a blind retard.
>>
>>8072931
>Call me blind or retarded but I honestly didn't know until I saw it on google a while after hearing about her. Initially I just thought "huh, she has a weird voice and a manly face, must be nuthin" and moved on.
She literally has a scar from adams apple removal surgery. Also, idk how you can't tell just from the extremely masculine features.
>>
File: Vvav9em.jpg (167KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Vvav9em.jpg
167KB, 1280x853px
Hm. I WONDER WHY. Ya know besides the stripper-level name
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
Brianna Wu is running for congress. Can't Jew the Wu. VOTE WU 2018

https://briannawu2018.com
>>
File: John Flynt.png (1MB, 1360x4113px) Image search: [Google]
John Flynt.png
1MB, 1360x4113px
>how can I not be outed

uhhh try ceasing to exist. If people want you to be outed then they will out you. Its that simple. Nothing you can do about it
>>
>>8071485
your adams apple
>>
>>8082503
>If people want you to be outed

Generally if you're not fucking insane like Brianna, most people won't care enough to look.

Can't believe people think she's a positive trans icon, or Jenner, for that matter. You can be a piece of shit and an oppressed minority at the same fucking time.
>>
>>8082760

She isn't out as trans, I think? So people who think of her positively usually consider her a feminist icon or something, I would think, rather than a trans icon.

If you just casually glance across some of the material about her, she can seem like a brave and noble victim and professional, I guess.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.