[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who Hates Everyday Feminism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Unknown.png (5KB, 459x110px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.png
5KB, 459x110px
Makes the LGBT community look like shit with SJW-cancer B.S.
>>
Mommy, mommy, the evil ladies want to take way my weeniee and Nintendoes. Make them stop, mommy, make them stop.
>>
>>8070697
I don't have a weenie, fool. I'm not a gamer either.
>>
>>8070720
And I don't have a mommy either, she died fighting the feminists in the 70's
>>
i think their articles are pretty good actually
>>
>>8070682
The only people who care are right wingers so I don't give a shit desu
>>
>>8070682

Don't worry, it's not like the LGBT community could amount to look worse. Normalizing mental illness and indoctrinating children.
>>
>>8072927
>Normalizing mental illness
The experts don't consider it a mental illness (except arguably in the case of the T), and even then, helping the mentally ill live a productive and fulfilling life isn't "normalizing". We don't make public facilities wheelchair-accessible to send the message that being unable to walk should be considered "normal", but because we believe that people should be able to participate in society as much as possible even if they are disabled.

>indoctrinating children
We don't indoctrinate children, we only insist that they have a right to effective medical care. Something which your side opposes, preferring uninformed common sense and tautologies over medical science. Children have died because of your ideology.
>>
>>8072958

>Children have died because of your ideology.

Awesome, I love it when children die.

>The experts don't consider it a mental illness (except arguably in the case of the T), and even then, helping the mentally ill live a productive and fulfilling life isn't "normalizing". We don't make public facilities wheelchair-accessible to send the message that being unable to walk should be considered "normal", but because we believe that people should be able to participate in society as much as possible even if they are disabled.

Wrong, you're mentall ill and you'll never be women. Larping as one has no place in our society, science must seek medication or therapy to rid you of your thoughts that simply do not align with reality. I will never refer to you as the sex you are not.
>>
The concept of 'homonornativity' they peddle is mcfucking retarded.
>>
>>8072968
>Wrong, you're mentall ill and you'll never be women.
I'm not even trans though.

>science must seek medication or therapy to rid you of your thoughts that simply do not align with reality.
Both approaches have been tried and found ineffective. What's most effective is cross-sex hormone therapy combined with living as the opposite sex. That's quite simply what's been found to work. When you have done some experimentation of your own, and have found a solution that has at least an equal success rate to the current preferred treatment, then you'll be in a position to advocate that we start using your treatment instead. Until then, you're basically demanding that the medical profession abandon what works in favor of an ineffective treatment, simply because you find the accepted treatment to be ideologically unpalatable.
>>
>>8073015

We keep looking for a med. I will never accept roleplayers as normal members of our society and wil never regard them as the gender they are not. It's retarded, these attention whores deserve nothing.
>>
>>8072980
The term is heteronormativity. I'm not aware of any such thing as homonormativity. Especially since the term would imply that society considers homosexuality to be a norm and that deviation from it is punished.
>>
>>8073024
>these attention whores deserve nothing.
You don't think they deserve equal rights and effective treatment? And that they're "attention whores" because doctors have yet to find a treatment you consider acceptable?
>>
File: d&d.jpg (76KB, 831x445px) Image search: [Google]
d&d.jpg
76KB, 831x445px
>>8073024
>I will never accept roleplayers as normal members of our society
>>
>>8073043

Fucking nerds.

>You don't think they deserve equal rights and effective treatment? And that they're "attention whores" because doctors have yet to find a treatment you consider acceptable?

No more and no less rights than anyone else, no special treatments. I am completely against wasting tax money on tranny treatments and I will not accept a MtF or FtM as the gender they are transitioning to, ever.
>>
>>8073054
>I am completely against wasting tax money on tranny treatments
Since when is the US a single-payer system?
>I will not accept a MtF or FtM as the gender they are transitioning to
You don't have to.

Now if you're a Canadian, you might have some legitimate complaints.
>>
>>8073032

No, there is a thing called 'homonornativity' and it's --- as I said --- mcfucking retarded.
>>
>>8070682
I don't care about that blog.

Besides if you're worried about some bloggers representing all LGBT people, and alienating the people that care about gender politics, don't worry. Freaks like the Log Cabin Republicans exist too, so you can still be a social conservative person's token gay/trans/bi/les friend.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.