[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

blaire white is retarded.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 21

i just saw this video about blaire white and i wanted to know others opinions since this video doesn't have a lot of views. https://youtu.be/tL4ZoV1yVPY
basically, the person is complaing about blaire's retarded ass video she made about transgender people having a mental illness.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 481x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 481x480px
>>8069743
Blaire is a hon. He needs a refund on his ffs surgery
>>
>>8069743
Blaire White is correct though. You literally can't live without pills or you'll kill yourselves.
>>
>>8069758
Blair White passes as a girl but her makeup is really shitty
>>
>>8069743
Her kind of transgenderism is but most isn't.
>>
>>8069765
So it's a medical disease
>>
>>8069765
um, yeah but that's gender dysphoria. that's not transgenderism it's self.
>>
>>8069771
If he needs makep and saturated cameras to pass after a fortune worth of ffs, then he does not pass.
>>
>>8069796
I have never seen her without makeup.
>>
File: 1489780763069.png (126KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1489780763069.png
126KB, 240x240px
>>8069758
>Implying blaire doesn't pass
>>
>>8069780
Transgenderism without gender dysphoria is just a /r9k/, or a tomboy.

>>8069775
Your body can produce both testosterone and estrogen. You just want to be in the body of the opposite sex.
>>
File: B1F2D7B88B.png (595KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
B1F2D7B88B.png
595KB, 640x640px
Reminder that Blaire claims that gender dysphoria and GID is adult onset only, and that while she believes it is "necessary" to treat it, it is purely a cosmetic choice and should not be considered a valid medical procedure.
>>
>>8069898
*she believes that it is a purely
>>
File: 1483592126220.png (501KB, 1194x673px) Image search: [Google]
1483592126220.png
501KB, 1194x673px
>>8069883
that was an old pic btw (~3-4 years old)
check this one too, she passes 100%
>>
File: mercury.jpg (438KB, 1600x2558px) Image search: [Google]
mercury.jpg
438KB, 1600x2558px
Why was the other Blaire White thread deleted?!

>>8062453

What the hell is going on here?! There was serious and good discussion in that thread.
>>
>>8069743
>old thread gets 404'd
>makes a new one
>>
>>8069918
that gay man squint and harsh brow shelf so big i wanna put books on it tho
>>
>>8070101
Why do Blaire White threads get 404'd? I had a thread, too, and it's deleted now.
>>
>>8070062
Yeah, weird that it got deleted.

>>8070101
This thread was made 40 minutes ago, the other one got deleted 10 min ago. Shush
>>
File: 1450563588020.jpg (26KB, 367x388px) Image search: [Google]
1450563588020.jpg
26KB, 367x388px
>>8069743
>that opening
>>
File: 34534534 copy 2.png (315KB, 600x684px) Image search: [Google]
34534534 copy 2.png
315KB, 600x684px
>>8070116
>>8070122
Because I've finally reached the end of my patience with Blaire, expect this one to be gone soon too.
>>
File: 14651917231.jpg (70KB, 999x799px) Image search: [Google]
14651917231.jpg
70KB, 999x799px
>>8070122
>"Yeah, weird that it got deleted."
I have to admit that I'm really, really angry about that. The thread was doing well and was certainly better than most of the other bs here.
>>
>>8070098
How did Blaire help your friend's depression?
>>
>>8070128
we all know blaire openly admitted shes just a drag queen can we stop taking everything she says as the absolute trust.
>>
>>8070135
yeah the moment you say somthing that finally makes people understand bam gone... no wonder 4 chan is still full of degenerates.
>>
>>8070128
>>8070157
My thread was anti-Blaire from the start.
It is necessary to debunk her shit because she reaches a lot of ppl with her videos.

>>8070167
This. I was just repsonding (I believe it was you) and then the thread was gone... fuck... Mods, what are you doing?!?!
>>
>>8070178
It was me I went down stairs doing laundry come back to my comp and the thread 404ed fucken bs man. Like fucken seriously no actual transsexual will take her seriously after what she said here or I should start saying He now.
https://youtu.be/iFy-IAr4K0c?t=2390 (39:50-40:30)
>>
File: 3345345.png (758KB, 688x1022px) Image search: [Google]
3345345.png
758KB, 688x1022px
>>8070157
>left wing
uh, no, just really tired of the same tired perpetuated left-wing and right-wing media misconceptions about trans that constantly get pushed on us by retards like her. there's no reason why she should be recognized above others.

can you name one thing that she said or one idea that she had that couldn't have just been taken from a bottom of the barrel "reactionary" /pol/ post?
>>
Reposting my last reply from that thread:

Gender dysphoria happens because the fetus's body gets masculinized 6 weeks into the pregnancy, and the fetus's brain gets masculinized 5 months into the pregnancy. One of these processes can unfold fine, while the other goes slightly awry. Fetuses are female by default, so that leaves the brain feminized, unlike the body.

If you are XY, then technically you *are* biologically male, and were "supposed" to be a man, but end up with a female brain in a male body because something went wrong in your mother's womb.

Transgenderism and gender dysphoria are a biological construct. That doesn't make it less real or legitimate, so stop sperging out with your gender-theory crap.
>>
>>8070167
>>8070178
When that happens, repost your last posts or the replies you were typing in the next similar thread. Leave the >>replies intact and the archives will show people what they were responding to.
>>
File: that thread.jpg (527KB, 2175x1127px) Image search: [Google]
that thread.jpg
527KB, 2175x1127px
>>8070199
>"can you name one thing that she said or one idea that she had that couldn't have just been taken from a bottom of the barrel "reactionary" /pol/ post?"
It's still necessary to discuss her shit in order to proof her wrong because she at least claims to be one of us.

>>8070208
I got a screenshot from that thread (pic related).

>>8070208
Here is the famous study you are referring to for everybody to read:
http://www.functionalneurology.com/materiale_cic/389_XXIV_1/3373_sexual/
Blaire fucking White is just ignoring scientific research completely and posing as the ---special--- tranny, who is "not afraid to speak the truth". Again my statement: In regard to the topic transsexuality she is just like the SJWs she wants to fight.
>>
>>8070208
"hat doesn't make it less real or legitimate, so stop sperging out with your gender-theory crap." fuck you asshole. i said transgenderism is a biological construct. shut the fuck up and stop putting things into my mouth.
>>
perty good
>>
She's live now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xRJaGwPlgI
>>
>>8070208
Also: people arguing transgenderism isn't a mental disorder, but gender dysphoria is. What? That was Blaire's whole point in the video!

The crux is whether you accept genderfluid/genderneutral and other garbage as real, or not. Transgenderism is caused by dysphoria, which is rooted in biology. The point is that you can't just "pick and choose" what gender you are, or be 10 different genders depending on the time of day.

>>8070260
>Blaire fucking White is just ignoring scientific research
I'm >>8070208 for the record, I was agreeing with Blaire. I don't see how you can see my post as disagreeing with her.

>>8070276
Then Blaire is right that's it's a mental disorder.
You said:
> Blaire did not say anything you have said. She says that if you are born trans you will always be biologically male. This is incorrect because if that was true you would not be born trans you would just born born like every other male and grow up being a man not even thinking about it.
Which directly contradicts what I said:
> If you are XY, then technically you *are* biologically male, and were "supposed" to be a man, but end up with a female brain in a male body because something went wrong in your mother's womb.
And yet you're pretending to agree with me.
>>
>>8070318
> And yet you're pretending to agree with me.

No you just can't understand that sex is alot more complex than what blaire thinks.
>>
>>8070303
can we do a 4chan raid and call her out on her bs i want her to realize shes just a drag queen.
>>
>>8070366
>bullying is ok! calling trans women "men" to hurt them is fine!
Just because you're in a psychological hell doesn't mean you should drag others into it, anon.
>>
>>8070398
Kek. Blaire literally called trannies mentally ill. That's not any better.
>>
File: do not.png (46KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
do not.png
46KB, 500x447px
>>8070366
>just a drag queen
>just

drag queens are far superior to bitch-ass agp mother fuckers.
at least they know how to put together an outfit and apply makeup.
you transbians all look like frankenstein fell into grandma's clothes dryer and tumbled around for a half hour then fell out on the floor and said pleadingly "Do I Pass?"
>>
>>8070398
le nice guy act. le beta cuck warrior. just shut the fuck already you rancid numale.
>>
>>8070398
but blaire isnt fucking trans is the whole point. The shit she says really shows that.
>>
>>8070405
nice stereotype except i am a 3 year post op that started hrt at 18 and pass cause of Asian genes fuck off. I just want to call out the bs misrepresentation of actual transsexuals and it doesnt matter if it comes from libtards or rights because politics affecting my medical condition is fucking nonsense.
>>
>>8070405
Hahahaha! Yeah, that's what a draq queen would answer.

>>8070414
Blaire is just like that one kid back in school, who got bullied and decided to become the class clown. "Look, guys, how freakish and odd I am! Laught at me, so I can pretend you laugh with me!"
>>
>>8070436
yeah that's why we need to call her (he) on thier bullshit claims that people take as if it was the bible like fucking seriously i don't understand why people don't fucking fact check her shit
>>
>>8070455
>"i don't understand why people don't fucking fact check her shit"
I can feel you, but people are just stupid as shit and don't bother to form their own opinions based on comparsion and own research (sorry for my "pessimistic" view here).
>>
File: crabs in a bucket.jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
crabs in a bucket.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
>>8070436
>>8070404
>Blaire literally called trannies mentally ill
Gender dysphoria is a psychiatric disorder. Does the truth trigger you? Literally nothing Blaire said is wrong, and you're throwing a fit as if she was going to throw all trans people into a gas chamber.

>>8070455
>>8070406
Keep pretending to yourself that stalking and harassment is fine, and that it's not "real stalking" if it's on the internet. The fucking mob mentality here is insane.

>>8070414
Post a picture of yourself. I presume you look something like pic related.
>>
>>8070472
no i understand, that's why i stated in the previous thread that actual transsexuals just focus on passing and becoming stealth because society will never fucking learn. It's just frustrating and it would be nice to see everyone on here call her out on the shit she said with laci. Like I don't agree with laci on alot of stuff but she atleast was smarter than fucking blaire. Like if you combined laci and blaire together during that "debate" you would get a semi competant person.

Instead people who watch her channel take it as fact because everything the left says is ludicrous but they dont realize that the right says ludicrous stuff too!
>>
>>8070474
Please read what I wrote as OP of the deleted thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUOjuiAikrU [Embed]

Blaire White:

>"Transgenderism is a mental disorder."

>"There is a power in recognizing the truth... it sets you free and such..."

>"Gender dysphoria is a mental disorder listed in the DSM-5, which is the leading source of academic information about mental disorders"

Dear Blaire,

next year the ICD-11 will reclassify F 64.0 (64 = Gender Identity Disorder, 64.0 = Transsexualism) into "Gender incongruence" listed under "17 - Conditions related to sexual health".
See: http://apps.who.int/classifications/icd11/browse/l-m/en#/http%3a%2f%2fid.who.int%2ficd%2fentity%2f411470068

Your claim is not supported by the current scientific community.

About the difference between the DSM and the ICD (quote from the American Psychological Association):

>"The ICD is produced by a global health agency with a constitutional public health mission, while the DSM is produced by a single national professional association."

Futhermore:
>"Will the DSM be superseded by the ICD? There is little justification for maintaining the DSM as a separate diagnostic system from the ICD in the long run, particularly given the U.S. government's substantial engagement with WHO in the area of classification systems. But, said Reed, "there would still be a role for the DSM, because it contains a lot of additional information that will never be part of the ICD. In the future, it may be viewed as an important textbook of psychiatric diagnosis rather than as the diagnostic 'Bible.'"

source: http://www.apa.org/monitor/2009/10/icd-dsm.aspx

Please do your research better next time, Blaire. You are reaching a lot of people with your videos.

But you are probably too butthurt now to admit that you made a mistake in claiming the "science" is on your side. You are just like the people you fight against.
>>
>>8070494
>"Instead people who watch her channel take it as fact because everything the left says is ludicrous but they dont realize that the right says ludicrous stuff too!"
You don't have to tell me that. A good friend of mine now thinks that "trannies have a mental disorder" and feels all informed and proud of himself to be so "politically incorrect, yet truthful". As soon as I start to argue, he shuts down and does not listen.
Fucking people only listening to youtubers to form their opinions. It's just like television sometimes!
>>
>>8070474
Lol! are you fucking serious you are so dumb.

Gender dysphoria is a result of transsexualism. Read my fucking response to OP with the blaire sperg pic in this post >>8070260

The assumption that i stalk and harass just means you want to devolve your points into a degenerate shit show like 4 chan always does.

Have you not read anything i said? Stealth is the only thing I have to be treated as a legitimate fucking person in this life.
>>
>>8070495
are you sending that to blaire? I really appreciate that you are if you are.
>>
>>8070536
yeah in the end transsexualism as a medical condition has been turned into a means to debate against far left or far right people again why does everything fucking devolve into fucking identity politics.
>>
>>8070561
I wrote this in other words in her comment section.

Feel free to copy the text and send it to her.

>>8070579
That's why the struggle for passing becomes even more existential than it is.
>>
>being a tranny isn't a mental illness

>THE GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO PAY FOR MY HORMONES AND SURGERIES OR ELSE I WILL KILL MYSELF

?
>>
>>8070610
>"only mental illnesses legitimize therapies paid by public health care"
Oh my god....
>>
>>8070610
pfft its the other way around right now if you want to fucking transition you better be rich as fuck because no government or insurance company wants to help because 2nd wave feminist gave us an insanely bad reputation back then.
>>
>>8070610
The state shouldn't pay for us to transition either way.
>>
>>8070495
>dysphoria is distressing, makes life unlivable and people suicidal
>dysphoria isn't a disorder
Fucking idiot.
Again, the point of the video is:
>you're transgender because of dysphoria
>dysphoria is a disorder because of the impact it has on your emotional health
>you want to transition, not because of a whim, or any of the genderfluid crap, but because of the dysphoria
>you also aren't just a feminine boy, since that's not dysphoria
The whole point of the video is that some people claim to be trans, and to not have dysphoria, and that's bs. That's literally all the video addresses. It was meant to be a reply to Riley Dennis. It's not arguing that transgender people are mentally ill. Dysphoria is a disorder, which should make people more *sympathetic* since they'll understand the distress that it brings. By trying to make it a purely physical thing you're denying the huge emotional dimension to it.
>>
>>8070651
>"The whole point of the video is that some people claim to be trans, and to not have dysphoria, and that's bs"
You are --again-- just perceiving what you want to perceive. Blaire White is not talking about any of this.

>"Fucking idiot."
Do you even know what a "mental disorder" is? Just because gender dysphoria is painful it's not a "disorder".

>"By trying to make it a purely physical thing you're denying the huge emotional dimension to it."
Nobody did this in this thread. In which parallel universe do you live?

>" It's not arguing that transgender people are mentally ill. Dysphoria is a disorder, which should make people more *sympathetic* since they'll understand the distress that it brings"
You are projecting some kind of shit very hard here.

Also:
>"Dysphoria is a [mental] disorder."
>"It's not arguing that transgender people are mentally ill."
Mental disorder = mental illness. It's used synonymously. Look it up.

And be careful with calling an anon, who is clearly more informed than you, an idiot.
>>
>>8070765
>You are --again-- just perceiving what you want to perceive. Blaire White is not talking about any of this.
Have you even watched the video? From 2:54 to 4:10.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUOjuiAikrU&feature=youtu.be&t=2m54s

>Do you even know what a "mental disorder" is? Just because gender dysphoria is painful it's not a "disorder".
Read the passage in pic related, and then go fuck yourself.

>>"It's not arguing that transgender people are mentally ill."
What I meant is that dysphoria is not a delusion, which is a myth that needs to be fought. Many people argue that transgenders are a bunch of mentally ill dudes, and that you can't feel like the other gender because you can't know what that feels like. Dysphoria disproves this.
>>
>>8070871
>"Many people argue that transgenders are a bunch of mentally ill dudes"
And your Blaire White is one of them. See the video this anon posted: >>8070195. She says it there even harsher.

>"Read the passage in pic related, and then go fuck yourself."
And your passage from wikipedia is proving what? That gender dysphoria HAS TO be classified as a disorder so that trannies get mones and stuff? The ICD-11 will not classify transsexualism as a disorder and transsexuals will still be able to get their medical help. The whole point of calling it a "condition" rather than a "mental disorder" (= mental illness) is to stop stigmatization of transsexual people officially from a medical point of view without cutting them off from medical help.

>What I meant is that dysphoria is not a delusion, which is a myth that needs to be fought.
Of course, gender dysphoria is not a delusion and there has to be spread awareness. But not by labeling it as a "mental disorder".

By calling transsexualism and/or gender dysphoria a mental disorder you admit that one or both of them are mental illnesses.

>"Have you even watched the video? From 2:54 to 4:10."
Kek. She compares gender dysphoria with common mental disorders like claustrophobia. Fucking kek.
Of course she's right, when she says that transtrenders do not really experience gender dysphoria and are therefore not really trans. But that does not make transsexuality a fucking mental disorder.
Blaire literally means that transsexual people are mentally ill. And "mental disorder" as well as the synonym "mental illness" implys that it is aquired during lifetime. Autism, for example, is called a neurological disorder and not a mental disorder for that reason (because you are born that way).

But you sound to me like a very butthurt and triggered Blaire White fanboy, who will not even consider the other side of the story for one sec.
>>
File: 1491291987769.png (450KB, 508x644px) Image search: [Google]
1491291987769.png
450KB, 508x644px
https://youtu.be/nDcB0-Gj_L8
>>
>>8070973
>See the video this anon posted: >>8070195. She says it there even harsher.
I knew you'd move the goalposts. Admit you were wrong about her views on dysphoria.

> you admit that one or both of them are mental illnesses
No. She doesn't say "mental illness". She says "disorder". There's a difference between the two you mongol. Is social anxiety a mental illness? Is depression? A disorder isn't something shameful, it doesn't make you inferior, or worth less than another person. Literally 90% of people have mental disorders, if you include low self-esteem and a few other things as disorders, which isn't unreasonable.

>Blaire literally means that transsexual people are mentally ill.
>anxiety is a disoder
>are you calling me mentally ill? waaaah!
Get a grip.
>>
>>8071054
oh thank god theryn isnt as stupid as blaire and i hope she keeps her in check.
>>
>>8071054
>https://youtu.be/nDcB0-Gj_L8
Theryn's argument is that dysphoria is a disorder, transgenderism isn't.
But Blaire didn't say otherwise, if you bother to watch the video and not just read the title. You might as well call it "Transgenderism is [based on] a mental disorder".

People chimping out at Blaire is cringe
>>
>>8071226
>People chimping out at Blaire is cringe
Chimping out is running riot in the streets, beating people and robbing shops.

Please don't degrade the term for anything that happens online or isn't physical violence.
>>
>>8069743
Blair is always technically right but she's such a complete attention-whoring douche bag that I can't stand her videos. "I'm not like those other girls, Imma conservative xD"
>>
>>8071350
The autism on this board is over-the-top
>>
File: loves_it.gif (670KB, 268x211px) Image search: [Google]
loves_it.gif
670KB, 268x211px
>>8071350
>Please don't degrade the term
>chimping out

TOPKEK
>>
>>8070116

hideous libtard 4chan hons get triggered by her
>>
>>8069743
>Transgenders have the brain structure of the gender they identify with

Is this not the definition of a mental disorder? The mind does not align with the body, which causes you to (a) seek out medical treatment (and you would need treatment if it wasn't a disease) or (b) kill yourself. I fail to see the point of this video. Moreover, I do not understand the OP's distinction between transgenderism (which isn't a word) and gender dysphoria. Gender Dysphoria is the illness which causes one to become a transgender.

As an aside, being gay is indeed a disease in the technical sense of the word. It takes you out of the gene pool. Biologically, reproduction is the significant aspect in regards to the goodness/badness of a quality.

tl;dr op is retarded
>>
File: 593048509384.png (2MB, 1382x1532px) Image search: [Google]
593048509384.png
2MB, 1382x1532px
>>8071546
Why do you think that 'transpeople' like Blaire were so desperate to force scientists to remove homosexuality from the DSM but actively fight to keep transgender defined as such?

The answers not hard if you think about it.
>>
>>8071594
Homosexuality was removed from DSM because gay lobbyist harassed the APA until it conceded--not because of science.

Homosexuality is just as much of a mental disorder as Gender Dysphoria. It removes us from the gene pool.
>>
>>8071610
Agree with >>8071546, but homosexuality doesn't degrade quality of live, or cause distress, or make you worse off in any way. Some people don't want children, that's not a disorder. Dyeing your hair blue takes you out of the gene pool. Doesn't mean it's a disorder. I think disorders have to be self-contained (in other words, it's a disorder because it harms you demonstrably rather than because it affects society in some insignificant and hypothetical way, since perhaps you wouldn't have chosen to get kids regardless).
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (104KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
104KB, 500x373px
>>8071610
>not because of science

You're a liar.
It was completely because of science:

Clellan Ford and Frank Beach's Patterns of Sexual Behavior (1951), relying on data from the Human Relations Area Files, found homosexuality to be common across cultures and to exist in almost all nonhuman species. Their work supported the notion that homosexuality was both natural and widespread.

Evelyn Hooker's groundbreaking study compared the projective test results from 30 nonpatient homosexual men with those of 30 nonpatient heterosexual men. The study found that experienced psychologists, unaware of whose test results they were interpreting, could not distinguish between the two groups. This study was a serious challenge to the view that homosexuality was always associated with psychopathology.

http://www.aglp.org/gap/1_history/
>>
>>8071664
You make a fair point. However, there is a gradation to disorders. Cancer is a disorder, but so are allergies. While technically a disorder, allergies don't severely impact quality of life. Homosexuality are the allergies of mental disorder. Gender Dysphoria is the cancer. It requires severe and radical action.
>>
>>8071668
"“The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of the American Psychiatric Association yielded suddenly and completely to political pressure when in 1973 it removed homosexuality as a treatable aberrant condition. A political firestorm had been created by gay activists within psychiatry, with intense opposition to normalizing homosexuality coming from a few outspoken psychiatrists who were demonized and even threatened, rather than scientifically refuted. Psychiatry’s House of Delegates sidestepped the conflict by putting the matter to a vote of the membership, marking for the first time in the history of healthcare that a diagnosis or lack of diagnosis was decided by popular vote than by scientific evidence…”(Destructive Trends in Medical Health 9)
>>
>>8071682
Sure, but my point about disorders being self-contained was more about: "if it wouldn't be a disorder if you were the only person on earth, then it's not a disorder". Something's impact on birth rates doesn't make it a disorder. I guess you could say it's a societal disorder, but not an individual one.
>>
I like blaire, but I didnt agree with this video

>>8071398

she holds conservative and liberal views
>>
I love how you guys can't figure out what a mental disorder is lol. People seem to associate any form of mental disorder with some sort of detrimental psychosis. And it's very clear that transsexualism is caused by neurological development of which the brain matches the sex the person identifys with. If it was psychosis then that would mean cis brains would also suffer the same result which they do actually if you give a cis person the wrong hormones they get depressed and over time show similar symptoms that gender dysphoria causes. This is another reason why it is not considered a fucking mental disorder moreso a sex development disorder and idiots just can't seem to fucking understand that and take word for word truth from idiotic drag queens who think they are trans like blaire.
>>
File: 1490835384207.jpg (29KB, 465x455px) Image search: [Google]
1490835384207.jpg
29KB, 465x455px
>>8071722
Examine your source.
Does it have an agenda?
"Destructive Trends in Medical Health"
Obviously biased.
Therefore not reliable.
>>
>>8069743
>>8072069
All of you people are being too logical. I've taken a few psych classes for undergrad so far and the more I take the more I realize that what constitutes a "mental disorder" is basically meaningless- whatever psychologists think is cool at the time gets thrown into the DSM. We have shit like transvestic disorder in the DSM 5, dissociate identity disorder is STILL being considered a real disorder and not just attention-whoring, fibromyalgia which is a real mental disorder is not even considered one, the list goes on.

Is being a tranny now considered a mental disorder? Yes. Is it REALLY a mental disorder? Probably not. Once mainstream society stops aping out every time they meet a trans person most of the dysphoria will drop away, and then there will only be the small amount to be fixed with medical interventions.
>>
>>8072353
>Once mainstream society stops aping out every time they meet a trans person most of the dysphoria will drop away
I don't get when people say that. Isn't dysphoria based on how you see yourself, not how others see you?
>>
>>8070973
>The whole point of calling it a "condition" rather than a "mental disorder" (= mental illness) is to stop stigmatization of transsexual people officially from a medical point of view without cutting them off from medical help.

So you admit that the only reason why it will no longer be called a disorder is to not hurt tranny feelings.
>>
Lol, I disagree with Robbie but I love how his video made every libtard tranny on the internet angry. Robbie is truly the master baiter we need.

t. impartial tranny
>>
>>8072663
>impartial
*male
>>
>>8072410
Dysphoria can be caused by society not treating you as you're desired sex even if you pass.

>>8072474
It was never a mental disorder to begin with. Idiots like you and most of the rest of society think that mental disorder means you are psychotic and crazy and shouldn't be treated seriously. Psychiatrically it isn't even considered a mental disorder anyways it is a physical neurological disorder that can be compared to a sex development disorder. I feel like I am a fucking broken record when I say this shit. And if you think neurological disorder means mental disorder than you are to hopeless to talk to.
>>
>>8072353
>"fibromyalgia which is a real mental disorder is not even considered one"
Have you any information on this? I'm very interested in this topic.
>>
I posted this in /pol/ but thought I'd post it here for you and see what you guys think.
Mental illness is a social construct. As Dave Chappelle once said;
"Saying someone is made is dismissive....... Maybe he's not crazy, maybe its just the environment that's sick"
Cosmetic marketers were trying to find a way of marketing cosmetics to men. They started pushing shit in Brazil getting men to get more in touch with their feminine side. Unexpected results started as Brazil was already a degenerate society and plastic surgery had started becoming a thing.
That's why there are so many trannies there. Its effects have been rippling and being enforced by this new wave of liberalism and feminism.
As I said its just the environment that's sick.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.