[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theory on Femboys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: b9c.jpg (54KB, 680x598px) Image search: [Google]
b9c.jpg
54KB, 680x598px
There seem to be two different kinds of femboys:

HomoSexual FemBoys, or HSFBs, who are naturally feminine in both mannerisms and body.

AutoFemboyPhiles, or AFPs, who are attracted to the idea of themselves as femboys, and "want to be" fem no matter their actual mannerisms or body allow.

It's quite obvious when you look at any femboy forum, e.g. /femgen/. There's the cute gay ones, and then the AFPs who seem to attempt to be fem for sexual reasons.
>>
And so the cycle restarts all over again...
>>
>>8069187
it begins
>>
>>8069187
>tfw superior HSFB
>>
>>8069187
except all femboys are hsts
>>
File: qt3.14.jpg (6KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
qt3.14.jpg
6KB, 180x180px
>>8069292
>all hsts are femboys
fixed
>>
>>8069292
No that's just the loud minority. Note that the /femgen/ FAQ has a "Can I be a fem?" question, which only makes sense in the context of AFPs.
>>
>>8069278
HSFBs aren't superior; they're basically just repressed trannies, whereas AFPs often specifically go for femboyism. AFP is purer than HSFB.
>>
5'10''
Man hands
Big feet
Greek nose
Chad chin

I guess I am AFP.

(Also sort your terminology out. You can't make up half latin half greek shit you brainlet)
>>
>>8069301
what about ftm ones?
>>
>>8069370
>5'8
>small hands and feet
>pointed nose
>weak chin and jaw
>still pretty sure i'm agp
>>
>>8069187
Lots of the cute gay ones are bi, some are even straight.

I don't really see any difference between myself and more gynophillic
>>
>>8069370
> (Also sort your terminology out. You can't make up half latin half greek shit you brainlet)

I totally can; I just did.

>>8069381
The point isn't really that AGPs/AFPs are always masc, but instead that mascness doesn't stop AGPs/AFPs from doing what they're doing.

>>8069387
The sexual orientation thing is probably more of an approximation than the ultimate truth. Point is, there are different motivations for different femboys.
>>
>>8069332
no, hstses who can't be fem/trans just stay as gay cis men.
>>
What about straight femboys? Do they exist?
>>
>>8069849
lesbian*
>>
>>8069860

Straight femboys who date trans women*
>>
>>8069849
There are some but bi and gay are more common
>>
>>8069872
Autofemboyphilia correlates with attraction to trans women and femboys.

>>8069845
That's my point; an AFP will *try to* be fem, whereas an HSFB will sty as a gay cis man if he's not naturally fem. This means that the "Can I be a fem?" only makes sense for AFPs.
>>
good thread OP
>>
>>8069997
you're saying that gayboys date people with neovaginas?
i doubt that.
>>
>>8070115
I'd date a mid-20s hon. Only if they didn't get jealous and accepted that I'd be attracted to their masculinity, though, and that would make them suicidal.
>>
>>8070093
I'm very proud of it myself.
>>
File: tumblr_ogfakib4hA1txqagyo1_540.jpg (67KB, 540x644px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogfakib4hA1txqagyo1_540.jpg
67KB, 540x644px
>tfw HSFBAAPFTM
>>
>>8070044

So I'm agp/afp for dating a stealth cis passing transwoman? I mostly date cis people, but I'm pan/bi.
>>
>>8070263
Depends. Are you attracted to any of her male traits (e.g. penis)?
>>
>>8070274

No, not really. I'm attracted to men as well but what attracts me to her is her femininity. I've mostly had cis partners before her. She's also only dated cis men.
>>
>>8070295
Then you're not AGP/AFP, at least not for this reason.
>>
>>8069872
if they wanted fem, they'd get a cis fem and not have to deal w all of the tranny baggage
>>
>>8069789
Except I can't really see any distinction between these groups. Not only is orientation not correlating well with people who fall into the masc/fem classes, but also since males have a design flaw where if left alone they swell up and turn to neanderthals, everyone has to take blockers if they don't want to end up like chris croker.

Also, just about everyone has BDD. So it's not possible to easily asses class, and even if you were fem to begin with,and naturally come off as effeminate to other's you'd probably not be able to tell and would constantly be insecure. There's a good reason everyone there wants to buy cosmetic surgery.
>>
>>8069187
There seem to be two different kinds of OP:

HomoSexual Original Posters, or HSOPs, who are naturally autistic in both mannerisms and body.

AutoOriginalPosterPhiles, or AOPPs, who are attracted to the idea of themselves as shitposters, and "want to " shitpost no matter their actual mannerisms or body allow.

It's quite obvious when you look at any OP forum, e.g. /lgbt/. There's the cute autists, and then the AFPs who seem to attempt to shitpost for sexual reasons.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.