[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When to ask the question?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: image.gif (490KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
490KB, 500x230px
I went out on a date with a transgirl yesterday. It went great, and I don't have any issue with her being trans, but I don't know when it would be appropriate for me to ask if she had "the surgery".
It would be a deal breaker for me if she hasn't, but I don't know when the right time to ask is. It seems like a personal thing, and I don't want to put her in awkward situation. What's the etiquette here?
>>
>>8068533
Hi mtf here, don't ask her about it. You can tell it in some comfortable atmosphere...just tell about your self...
that is a plan:
1 I know that you are transgender (you both are informed?)
2 You are amazing girl!!!
3 I am straight so much - that i prefer ONLY vaginal sex
4 here stop

Don't tell word surgery/penis, if in future during sex you will found out that she tricked you - you can't trust her anymore, and ok you just stoped...nothing bad - yes?

something like that
for me it would be bad/sad /fuck after that i would want to cut of my penis, but just try to show respect, and let her feel just how it possible that you are sure for 100% that she is a women for you...
I would respect your preferences, but it would be so sad for me ))) good luck
>>
>>8068533

I've heard that anal feels pretty good for a dude. Maybe if you like her enough you could do that until she has the funds for bottom surgery. If you found an 8/10 that was on her way to being a 10/10, you'd be wise to stick around.

But, she'll tell you when she thinks it's time to get intimate, or not, and you'll have a bit of a surprise.
>>
>>8068861
I'm not a fan of anal. I guess if she was planning on doing it soon, I would give it a shot. But I've read that a lot of trans girls want to keep their penis. So I won't know for sure unless she tells me.
>>
>>8068533
>she
>her
>>
>>8069274
Why are you trolling on an lgbt page?
>>
>>8068533
If whether he has had SRS or not is a dealbreaker then you can't love him that much.

You should date if you get along with him. Don't date him for his body.

If you do want to ask, just bring up that you know he's trans and see if it's ok to ask questions about that.

If he has had SRS, let him know that you wouldn't have kept dating him otherwise. He deserved to know the way you think of him.
>>
>>8068533

For her own good. If not having a SRS is a deal breaker for you, don't tell her. Give her any other excuse.
>>
>>8068533
It's never appropriate to ask. If you actually like her just keep dating her. Almost all trans girls want to get "the surgery" but there are barriers (wait lists, money, etc). If she expects to have sex with you she will tell you if she's had surgery.
>>
>>8069423
I do like her so far, but I dont want to become emotionally invested then realize that we're not sexually compatible.
>>8069406
is this really a very sensitive topic? I guess I won't bring it up until she does.
>>
>>8069483
>I guess I won't bring it up until she does.
Don't you dare string him along with no intention of committing.
>>
>>8069556
lol why do you keep saying him. I dont want to string her along but the subject of trans people's anatomy is touchy so I have no choice but to ignore my concerns for now.
>>
>>8069744
I said it once, because he's male.

You are a very bad boyfriend if you treat him this way. He has a right to know your dealbreakers.
>>
File: 9sswse.jpg (27KB, 512x345px) Image search: [Google]
9sswse.jpg
27KB, 512x345px
Chasers are Awful, The Thread
>>
>>8068533
I don't think it's gonna work out anyway, it's not like srs gives you a normal functioning vagina.

Might want to start to think up a reason as to why you're breaking away, one that isn't about genitalia.
>>
>>8068533
Very likely she still has her penis.

>>8069264
Takes years to get the surgery. There is usually a huge waiting list if you don't want a fucked up 3rd world doctor making your vagina.
>>
>>8069977
>>8069992
I like her. I think she's attractive. I just don't like dick. Idk what to do now.
>>
>>8068533
>wanting a fucked up horrific wound "vagina" over a perfectly fine girlpenis

gayyy
>>
>>8070013
Figure out a reason as to why you don't feel it's working, that isn't genitalia, or appearance related.

It's just not going to work out.
>>
>>8070055
It is working so far. I'm just worried about the sex. Maybe I'm overthinking it.
>>
>>8070013
>Idk what to do now.
Look for someone without a dick to obsess over and scare away with your creepy vibe.
Leave the poor little tranny alone.
She deserves better.
>>
>>8070084
The guy doesn't want the girl he's dating to have a dick. How is that creepy?

OP don't look for advice on this shitty board. Reddit would probably be better. Also anal is just as good as a vagina.
>>
>>8070077
But you already know it's not gonna work out, if it works now doesn't matter.
>>
>>8069309
Just a prank bro, but seriously though he's a dude
>>
>>8068533
And this, dear transwomen, is why you date bi guys.
So, who wants to sit on my dick?
>>
>>8073358
If only ladydick wasn't so hard to find
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.