[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans people are a conspiracy encouraged by American tech companies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: apple-logo.jpg (46KB, 651x386px) Image search: [Google]
apple-logo.jpg
46KB, 651x386px
Google, Apple et al realize that men and women have different interests, and that tech will never be 50/50 male/female. But they backed themselves into a corner with all the "diversity" and "inclusion" propaganda, so they needed a solution.

Enter: transgenders. How to get autistic, technologically-talented """female-brained""" men to count as women in diversity stats, to keep the scam going.

Discuss.
>>
u r dum.

disgust.
>>
File: IMG_0075.jpg (112KB, 1183x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0075.jpg
112KB, 1183x564px
I'll give you this: I haven't heard that a million times before.
>>
>>8068212
>tfw ywn be forced to transition in order to take the job opportunity of a lifetime but which is only open to women
>>
>>8068212
But trans people have existed long before computers
>>
>>8068212
Aren't you that pathetic repressing hon. How sad haha!
>>
>>8068258
OP could always play the "transtrender" card and cry "overdiagnosis!"
>>
>>8068259
>>8068279
OP here, I'm trans and fully accepting of it. Just wanted to brighten up this place from all the drama and cara's aggressive shitposting.
>>
>>8068212
Nah, it isn't malicious.
By transbians for transbians.
>>
>>8068413
So a delusional hon instead
>>
>>8068442
>what is a joke
jeez
>>
>>8068457
Shit isn't a joke.
>>
File: 1289735011T17y02.jpg (26KB, 320x353px) Image search: [Google]
1289735011T17y02.jpg
26KB, 320x353px
>>8068481
plz no bully
>>
>>8068442
>>8068481
That attitude is why you're lonely and depressed.
>>
I consider this diversity the biggest insult to myself.

The LGB part of LGBTQ and specific subset of T with the developmental irregularities because of critical age hormonal disbalance and the R-selected normies of the Q were always throughout the history preying on my ingroup.

And for who knows what reason am I now supposed to be represented by the predators?
Seriously anyone thinks that it's ok to be in situation like Jews after being sent to camps have theirs humane rights advocate in the Hitler itself ??? Seriously?
That's the current engagement expectation of the LGBTQ and the Trumpian pushback from the aspies refusing to wear diagnostic labels which alone increase the finished suicide 36 times if integrated into personality turning us into underachievers and piles of dead bodies.

I wish for those companies to enjoy the 2nd millenia of aspie cold retaliation. I did already my job overspinning the media wars in such a way to stab both side. Those wielding my gender witout my permission and those digging the information war to use it for unathorized use.

I only wish it was as effective as 3% GDP loss for entire developed world economy... I could only wish. In reality it will be barely measurable due to prior trump shock and market release recovery.

I have yet to develop sufficiently grave plan for them. And the ideologues they will eventually bury themselves. They might win the K-selected group of the 20% population but they will lose the 80% normies due to indoctrination enforcement and simple developmental authority rejection among the R-selects.

And the captcha should check for not a feminist instead of not a robot.
>>
>>8068212
what?
>>
>>8068258
yes those were called Monks, Priests, Nuns etc.

they had a safespace and anonymized facebook called penitentiary
>>
>>8068212
So crazy it must be true.
>>
>>8068731
So monks and priests wear dresses because they're closeted trannies? Make sense.
>>
>>8068771

not a tranny. don't conflate that with sexual expression for the purpose of appeal.

it's different part of gender identity related to this topic discussed here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyjbtJ_3vqs

That's why I label the LGBTQ in it's current form as predators. Just take a look at their's actions against the church people and the aspie techies.
>>
>>8068212
THIS IS THE GREATEST CONSPIRACY THEORY EVER!

The only other question is how we can link it up to the other cool theories?
Are they creating more Trans people so they can can access to the hollow earth? How do the tech centers interact with the Ley Lines? Are Trans people the next step in post-human evolution? Or are they simply a non-fertile human developed explicitly to allow AIs a point of human contact, like some form of biological and social quarantine? /tg/ would love this
>>
>>8068808

btw. we invented religion to save the weak.
we fragmented the religion once it become drag.
we reduced the dogma social impact once normies of the fragmented factions were yet again killing each other
we keep the support network for those in need and of specific chain of trust through the ancient religion around
we invented the secular state to foster all the advances among various special interests and avoid dogma abusers retaliation once it no longer served as protection of the weak.

we wear the special interest labels prodly
but when you coerce us into wearing diagnosis label you kill us. when you peer pressure us into yours expectation of us changing body organs and promising snake oil of just single active chemical while the missing genes and gene trasposable elements code so many others missing that those variation would make an entire bookshelf of chemical reactions...
then you are the bigot mass murderer.
>>
>>8068808
>That's why I label the LGBTQ in it's current form as predators

Are you drawing a line between the politically active groups and the people who are LGBTQ?
>>
>>8069040
You went a little overboard there anon. And I disagree with your assessment of religion. Also, frankly, I disagree with how >>8068808 represents the Church.
>>
>>8068212
Yeah, that's a really popular Christian pedophile bit of propaganda that doesn't fit in with reality.
>>
>>8069056

I sincerely hope you do stick with any part of your religion that my ancestors built in as feedback reinforcement loop. Because those places are increasingly more difficult to operate and there are still people with that specific chain of trust on the spectrum with mild to severe side diagnosis of paranoia whom can't be helped anywhere else.

I'm here just to damage control the silo mentality a tiny bit. If the situation was not grave I would prefer you to not see this at all.

This is the picture of aspie going full retard in the silo mentality.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9BfsHsVGNg

This is the sticky thinking and afterthought analysis process.
http://twitter.com/thunderf00t/status/362641715015847936

and the realization that is not anywhere to be seen voiced and attributed to the ancestors is: the religion is currently the best technology that predicts peaceful conflict resolution
>>
Is it me or is this board more of a trainwreck during the weekends? That's unintuitive, since you'd think the losers would be neets.
>>
>>8068413
I thought this thread seemed especially cheeky for a trans conspiracy theory thread. I appreciate the effort but this thread is just going to be more /pol/ shit
>>
>>8069043
yes.
for the reason LGB is using the specific subgroups of the time 2:13 - the intrusive ones
and then the other groups of the K-selection not on the spectrum but with a histrionic personality disorder cluster to intrude on the aspies who refuse to be identified

they do that with a state money and they do that through an organization that denies you the protected human right to be as you are and coerces us through state, NGOs and feminazi corporate fascism into further withdrawal.

i refused to get hired at globocorp called Red Hat until 2008 crisis. I did make my grand quit in a cold retaliation style as the company is genuinely toxic to us who wish to remain invisible.
>>
...also he irony when corporate fascists hire normies and snowflakes instead of anon aspies...

typical aspie has quantifiable execution capacity.

the aspie superpower is quantified in the suicide statistics

11 times higher suicidal ideation over normies once the LGBTQ or state or disrespectful parents gets you to wear the diagnosed label publicly.

that one says we spend 11 times more time with problem analysis/synthesis

and the 36 times the suicide rate of normies once anyone coerces us to wear the diagnosed label.

that's 36 times better goal focus and execution ability.

good luck in the race to corporate graveyard with the toxic diversity policies
>>
>>8069438
>11 times higher suicidal ideation over normies once the LGBTQ or state or disrespectful parents gets you to wear the diagnosed label publicly.
Come again?
>>
>>8069198
I still disagree with you on a fundamental level. I think that's because I'm a christian and actually believe in the stated intentions of the Church. I'm disinclined to believe that the church is simply a "tool" for the same reason that C.S. Lewis said the whole "madman or God" thing about Jesus. This directly conflicts with your understanding of the Church.

What do you mean by the "silo mentality"?
>>
>>8069880
silo mentality... the state was supposed to be sponsoring the bill of rights. it ceased to do so on the basis of flawed toolbox that requires identity to participate in the policy and decision making. most us aspies abandoned state once it was operational same as we abandoned religion and church to pursue other interests.

only damage control does drag us down among normies. we are the silo simply because normies used to call us gods, kings, emperors, freemasons, etc...
not to mention normies and even us before realizing the misunderstanding genocided us plentifully. my name reminds me of 2 large scale genocides that still have significant language reminders throughout the white world despite the language differences.

on average it's more then 1 and less then 3 genocide every 1000 years. the large scale ones are below 1.5
see dealing with normies is painful same as the narrow focus aspies safely locked out in the special interest

that's why we are part of the K-selects. US diagnosis conflates us so we got abusively labeled as "autism epidemic" in the US. while Europe depending on what country the numbers reflect more precisely somewhere even below 3% which accounts only for the most severe cases in need of safe support.
>>
>>8070086
Explain yourself >>8069586
>>
>>8070086
I'm still not understanding how these things are linked. Are you saying that People on the Autism spectrum are persecuted? Or that they're in danger of being all killed?

And what do you mean when you say the church and state are "operationally same"? How does that link with the state's inability to include people of different identities?

From what i'm understanding I think you're pointing out valid criticisms of how both the State and church organizations operate. I dont want you to dismiss what they could do out of hand.

Furthermore, I dont think you've understood the purpose of the Church, and I disagree with your assessment of the intent its founders had for it.
>>
>>8068219
>tfw you remember when trolling meant something
>tfw 4chan's been brain-drained to the point that only retards are left
>>
>>8070242
That explains why you're still here.
>>
>>8068413
But this also is shitposting. This is clearly false and a misdirection. Not even a reasonable hypothesis. Maybe trans acceptance is tied to a rise in (((pharmaceuticals))) being more prevalent and a way to sell more pills? >>8068437
>>
>>8068437
Bad link, sorry
Transbian hate needs to stop.
>>
>>8070687
>This is clearly false and a misdirection. Not even a reasonable hypothesis
Holy shit how autistic are you
Why would a lighthearted joke even be a hypothesis
>((( )))
Yup, >>>/pol/
>>
>>8069438
>>8070086
>literal autistic gibbering
>>
>>8068212

This is why I come here

I love this board so much
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.