[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that trans person who wears the same outfit every day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 16

File: 111.jpg (891KB, 1300x1733px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
891KB, 1300x1733px
>that trans person who wears the same outfit every day
>>
File: 1486878513451.jpg (62KB, 724x620px) Image search: [Google]
1486878513451.jpg
62KB, 724x620px
>>8066476

>That trans person who clearly doesn't pass and just goes around making a ridicule of himself
>>
>that person who wears the same hoodie every day
that person is actually me
>>
>>8066482
>himself
>>
>>8066482
Absolutely blows my mind that we can create images like this with such detail. The folds of tissue, the teeth analogues, the nodules, oh gosh it's all so incredible.

Anyway
>that 17 year old group of lesbians dressed in expensive skater clothing like wannabe white rappists.
>making out with each other while watching the crowd to see who's looking

The worst "lesbians".
>>
File: 1484627429809.jpg (24KB, 374x454px) Image search: [Google]
1484627429809.jpg
24KB, 374x454px
>>8066502

Nope, I am cis straight male.

What about you, hon?
>>
File: pHhFQi4.jpg (281KB, 1552x1130px) Image search: [Google]
pHhFQi4.jpg
281KB, 1552x1130px
>>8066504

Absolutely fascinating, it's a great place for inspiration for redesigns and coming out with ideas for spooky monsters.

>That MtF friend that wants to be a female but likes girls so he starts calling himself a lesbian now
>>
>>8066506
>That trans person
>cis straight male
???
>>
Grey tracksuit aesthetic
>>
>>8066514

>Cis straight males never have experiences with trans
>Implying
----

>When you're just trying to chill with your mate who just recently went MtF and you fuck up on the pronoun, she gets triggered and leaves.
>>
>>8066511
ha, my mother isn't in my country.
>>
>>8066511
Your truck already came to my country yesterday.
>>
File: 1480387410398.jpg (12KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
1480387410398.jpg
12KB, 238x250px
>>8066530

Rest in pieces, doggo.
>>
>>8066476
>>8066499
Leave my hoodie and jeans out of this.

Repression means I'm not a part of lgbt
>>
>>8066499
>>8066569
hey me too
>>
>>8066476
>baggy cargo shorts
>close fitting t shirt
>hooded jacket
What other clothes exist
>>
>>8066641
>cargo shorts
ewwwww
>>
File: IMG_0111.png (111KB, 218x369px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0111.png
111KB, 218x369px
>>8066476
I do this. I only ever have a few garments I like to wear at a time. It was striped shirts and cordduroy pants, now it's black and camo. I like to eat the same thing every day, too.
>>
File: tmp_10092-image-36014777.jpg (72KB, 720x798px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_10092-image-36014777.jpg
72KB, 720x798px
>>8066476
>that cis person who derides a tranny, an extremely pitiable existence and karmic sufferer, for being totally empty and depressed, and unable to find joy in expressing personality in the bizarre husk theyre forced to animate and survive in
>>
>>8066641
>cargo shorts
I'm with the other anon. Tbh this is very disgusting.
>>
File: very_worried_Finn.jpg (37KB, 598x406px) Image search: [Google]
very_worried_Finn.jpg
37KB, 598x406px
>>8067217
You joke, but the more I think about it.... The more messed up it seems? I mean you're basically making fun of someone who has a disability, isn't it really messed up to make fun of a girl for not being able to get pregnant, when the reason she can't make babies is because of a mad debilitating sad-affliction?
>>
>>8067202
are you aspie
>>
>>8066476
>>8066476
I hope you're not talking about me to wears the same seifuku clothing every day.
>>
>>8067238
Probably. In high school my family doctor suggested I get tested, but that's the closest I've come to a formal diagnosis.
>>
>>8067260
it's funny because star's old-fashioned outfit and fashion sense are exactly what i picture when i think of an aspie girl
>>
>>8067271
It's not a coincidence I posted Star. I've been catching up and somebody turned me onto the theory that Star is autistic, and that really strengthened my connection to the character.
I have a friend who gets dresses custom made who has been encouraging me to order something, and I've decided I want those two green dresses she has.
>>
>>8067228
I'm not joking. I'm speaking from the heart. There is no joy in finding a new outfit that doesn't look bad on my tranny body. Only survival, so people perhaps won't sense my suffering and thus be pushed away.
>>
>>8067290
oh wow. will those become your new everyday favorite garments?

your other outfits both have pants. dresses feel so unusual nowadays. not that that means bad.

pics of cute dresses like ones you'd like?
>>
File: IMG_0117.jpg (120KB, 768x526px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0117.jpg
120KB, 768x526px
>>8067327
>will those become your new everyday favorite garments?
Hopefully.
>your other outfits both have pants.
I like to wear skirts and tights, it's just harder to find ones I like. If a skirt had clasps or a zipper, it wouldn't fit me if my weight changed even a little bit.
I had three identical ruffley elastic skirts in different colors. People said they looked like dresses under a baggy t-shirt of the same color. But eventually I got worried that they looked frumpy.

I melt for the puffy sleeves in pic related. And the buttons below the collar. I prefer buttons in front to a zipper in the back.
It's an aesthetic sacrifice, but being realistic about my comfort preferences will help me get clothes I will actually wear.

Also, thank you for your sympathetic ear. It's conversations like these, where I let my defenses down and don't regret it, are what I lurk /lgbt/ for.
>>
>>8067431
you don't need to change what you wear just because someone might think it's frumpy! what about something less baggy with the skirts so they don't look like dresses? pics of the kind of skirt?

i like the buttons in front too. it fits the old-fashioned feel like the dress generally does. would you wear something with it like a cardigan for your arms?

i'm glad the conversations are nice! ^_^
>>
>>8066482
>1486878513451.jpg
This is what nightmares are made of.
>>
File: pissed off bear.jpg (75KB, 634x556px) Image search: [Google]
pissed off bear.jpg
75KB, 634x556px
>>8066509
>>8066482
>You talk shit about me, pham? Say that to my face and not online motherfucker and see what happens!
>>
File: IMG_0157.jpg (125KB, 1000x1201px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0157.jpg
125KB, 1000x1201px
>>8067486
I don't have the skirts anymore, but I do regret getting rid of them. They looked kind of like pic related, except the waistband was covered in fabric.

Obviously I'm not totally self-conscious about my appearance because I'm visibly trans. I dress to please myself. But like I said, I regret ditching those skirts.

I like cardigans, I just haven't found one that's up to my standards. But it's kind of a low priority anyway because the climate is kind of warm where I live.

May I ask, what is your gender and are you also trans or on the autism spectrum?
>>
>>8067552
why did you get rid of them?! come on anon, what happened to getting attached to possessions!

i'm mtf-ish but not transitioning. like you i've been told to consider getting tested.
>>
>baggy jeans
>loose hoodie
>loose oversized T shirt (or two)
Boymode lyfe
>>
>>8067591
When I first started buying girl clothes and learning my preferences, I didn't know that I might eventually circle back around to something that was no longer currently my favorite. I was too afraid of accumulating clothes I would never wear again. So I got rid of some things I wish I had kept.
>>
>>8066476
Oh god is that a thing?
>sweatpants
>oversized t shirts
>occasional baggy jumper
>color pallette: grey,black,navy
>>
>>8067624
never mind, you can get ones like them again!

you said you were visibly trans, so good on you for letting yourself dress how it pleases you. what is life like without passing?
>>
>Oversized hoodie to hide my hormone boobs
>oversized jeans or big shorts
>t shirts 2 sizes to big
>the same beat up vans
>big jacket even when it's a little warm if I'm going outside
It's a good thing that long shirts are in style right now.
>>
Loose/slightly oversized hoodie and skinny jeans all day every day. If I had more money, I'd just buy more hoodies and more jeans.
>>
what is a job for 500
>>
>>8067806
>doesn't know ffs can cost so much fucking money
>>
>>8067665
I'm fortunate to be living in a relatively safe place to be trans, with my family's support. I don't recall ever really being in physical danger. So the worst thing I have to deal with on a day-to-day basis is being misgendered by accident. Being misgendered can be very upsetting sometimes. But overall, I think living out has been a net gain for my mental health and self-esteem. Dressing and presenting and identifying as I want, not hiding those things, makes me feel good. In a way, coming out before I could pass was beneficial because I've faced the fear of not passing so many times. I visited some friends I hadn't seen since before I came out, and one said I didn't seem all that different, just happier and more confident. And while at first, I felt bad that they didn't say I seemed like a princess fresh out of finishing school, I'll grant that happiness and confidence are good things to have more of.

And sometimes I read androgynously enough that strangers avoid gendering me altogether, or cooperate willingly when I explain my pronoun preferences. And every once in a while, I do pass.
>>
>>8067697
Too relatable
;_;
People probably think I'm just autistic or something
>>
I wear the same general outfit everyday because I'm a bit uncreative. I do have multiple colors of the same piece of clothing though, so it changes a little bit.

>Fleece pullover in a few colors
>Women's slim cargo pants because I like having pockets
>If I want to look nice that day, I wear a polo shirt under the fleece and the collar poking out makes a good look
>>
>>8066476
>tfw you change outfits 2-3 times a day
I guess its only 1-2 times if you dont count pajamas.
>>
>Doc Martens or knock-off converse
>men's jeans I don't have to turn up because I can buy for my leg length unlike women's jeans
>one of many music/game tees I've accumulated over the past 10 years because I haven't grown since I was 14
>American Eagle hoodies that I love
Tomboymode proto-FTM is low maintenance.
>>
>>8068443
how tall are you?
>>
>>8067228
that's because being a tranny faggot sucks

>be tranny
>hahah mentally ill faggot kill yourself
>no definitive treatment

>have cancer
>sympathy, you poor thing
>definitive treatment

i hate being trans
>>
>>8068416
What kinds of outfits do you change into? Is it like, pajamas, work clothes and evening clothes?
Could you tell us about some of your favorite examples of each kind of outfit?
>>
>>8067552
>tranny obsessed with girly clothes from a cartoon and doesn't pass

this is what nightmares are made of and why people thinks trans are all mentally ill and need to be gassed
>>
File: CHGRMD_W8AAX5Yq.jpg large.jpg (69KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CHGRMD_W8AAX5Yq.jpg large.jpg
69KB, 1000x1200px
>>8068597
Ill start in the morning with like a tank and booty shorts, then switch over to either jeans and a tank or a dress, sometimes skirts. Then I tend to get tired of the outfit for some reason and change again later in the afternoon if Im at home into something else. Like Im in a dress right now and about to switch to a tank and pajama pants for comfort. And then Ill probably change the pajama pants out for a skirt or pants if I wanna go out, and then Ill change into entirely pajamas later that tonight
>>
When you're male in Texas summer there's not much you can change beyond what shorts (at most jeans) and T-shirt you're wearing.

Anything else is going to burn you alive.
>>
>>8066476
FUCK you OP. You don't know how hard it's like!
I look bad in everything expect my grey hoodie I do change it from time to time but only because I know people can notice it. I hate any other outfit because I feel like a hon in it.
>>
>>8068667
>I look bad in everything expect my grey hoodie

You look bad in a hoodie too, because everyone looks bad in hoodies.
>>
>>8066499

>tfw I did that without even having the tits to justify it

Boy, things would be a lot better now had I been on HRT since 9th grade.

>>8066522

So when did you come out of repression? When you will be revisiting it?
>>
>>8067202
Eating exactly same food everyday for months is a thing too?
>>
File: addd.jpg (133KB, 1033x797px) Image search: [Google]
addd.jpg
133KB, 1033x797px
>>8068678
oh ok ;_;
>>
>>8068694
https://www.autismspeaks.org/blog/2013/09/27/what-it-about-autism-and-food

>Many [children and adults on the autism spectrum] have strong preferences for a narrow selection of foods
>>
>>8068645
Yeah, okay, that sounds pretty typical. Thanks for elaborating
>>
>>8068820
Super interesting. I like all kind of foods but I went to specific mono diet because it don't have much calories and it doesn't make me feel more hungry like other foods.

But yeah I might be undiagnosed autistic. I was in school when people didn't care about this stuff.
>>
>>8068749
hey hun
>>
>>8068870
Isn't it, though?
It doesn't have to be something you absolutely need to do, but it can be significant if it's something you choose to do a lot when you're able.
>>
File: 1489071578618.jpg (32KB, 480x255px) Image search: [Google]
1489071578618.jpg
32KB, 480x255px
>>8066482
>>
>>8068589
I want to add on to your post that if you then decide to just let yourself be happy and proud of who you are in the face of being called a tranny faggot who should kill themself that means you are even more mentally ill and deranged and probably doing it on purpose for attention and should therefore be degraded and put in your place even more severely because you're not allowed to be happy with what the universe gave you
>>
>>8069464
I like the direction this thread took. Thanks for keeping the good vibes flowing
>>
File: 1487143008478.gif (152KB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
1487143008478.gif
152KB, 500x516px
>that trans woman in "boymode" who gets a panic attack every time she's made the center of people's attention
As a teacher, I make sure people like her get to spend as much time as possible speaking in front of the class.
>>
>>8069673
why would you do this???
>>
>>8066476
I wear the same jeans and basically the same colors everyday, does that count?
>>
>>8069673
teacher greentexts pls
>>
>>8069727
Officially it's to bolster their self-confidence, unofficially it's to become closer with the rest of the class by bullying the weaker kids in a socially acceptable manner. It's teaching 101: throw someone to the wolves and make the wolves listen to you once their bellies are full.
>>
>>8069897
I literally had a teacher do this all the time to one really shy kid and it just added to the class's distaste of him. We got him fired in the end for being a crappy teacher all around so happy ending.
Maybe my school just had a lot less ass holes than yours though.
>>
>>8067873
i'm very glad it's helping you!
>>
>>8068645
That's five different outfits. Why switch so much? If tank and booty shorts are comfy for hanging about the house, why aren't you in them all the time you aren't either going out or in pajamas for bed?
>>
>>8067217
Oh...Well this thread isn't fun anymore.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.