[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how much of your life's problems are caused by trannyism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (15KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15KB, 275x183px
If one day your trannyism affliction is gone, how much of an improvement would you see in your quality of life?
>>
>>8066378
I would probably actually be so productive that I would be legit famous, and help a lot of people.
>>
>>8066378
it would decrease my qol by a lot because not only would i suddenly be a 1/10 bulldyke as opposed to a 5/10 dude (and have the much harder life that gender role outliers do) i would also have to deal with the fact my body is masculinized from transition
>>
>>8066386
>AAP assumes that she would turn back into a lesbian instead of turning into a cis guy
>>
>>8066395
the type of ftm who would be bulldykes if they didn't transition aren't the aaps, friend
but my interpretation of the op was 'what if you woke up tomorrow as a cis member of your natal sex' because that's how he appeared to have asked it
>>
>>8066378
zero actually
my trannyism doesnt affect my life at all anymore, im in a place where i'm really happy with myself
>>
>>8066378
A decent amount actually I fucked up my life so badly repressing and becoming a shell of a person. If I wasn't trans I definitely would've done something with my life I used to be smart. I had a 148 iq in 10th grade and it was an actual iq test. Got straight A's until high school(only reason I didn't in high school is because I stopped caring about life). I know I could've done something with my life if I didn't let repression and dysphoria fuck me so badly. If I woke up without feeling trans tomorrow though? It wouldn't matter much.
>>
>>8066378
I'd still be a depressed piece of shit trying to cope with aspergers and a lifelong history of sexual, physical, and emotional abuse
>>
>>8066378
Well I wouldn't have to take toxic medication but otherwise not much would change.
>>
>>8066378
it'd be a significant improvement depression-wise but I'd still be a useless waste of space thanks to being disabled
>>
File: 1356012558735.png (543KB, 850x815px) Image search: [Google]
1356012558735.png
543KB, 850x815px
All of my problems in my life trace back to my brother, I blame him for everything. Its even his fault my transition was hard, if he hadn't been telling my whole family I was full of shit and that he "knew" me better than anyone else things would be far easier, Id have a degree and well paying job atm. Oh, and I bet my father would be more accepting of me, too.
>>
>>8066378

Do you mean I start being fine with being biologically male or my body changes to that of a cis woman?
>>
>>8066384
>>8068059
>>8068108
>>8068116
>>8068213
what im getting from this is that trans was a mistake
>>
I'm pretty sure it's the cause of like 70+% of my problems

being trans basically ruined my life and it will probably end in me killing myself

why me?
>>
>>8068446
Nah senpai I was always trash
Being trans I can handle
>>
>>8068370
>if he hadn't been telling my whole family I was full of shit and that he "knew" me better than anyone else things would be far easier, Id have a degree and well paying job atm.
How did he cost you a degree and a job?
>>
File: GzgC0En[1].png (338KB, 1087x317px) Image search: [Google]
GzgC0En[1].png
338KB, 1087x317px
>>8066378
>>
>>8066378
I probably wouldn't be uber depressed
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.