[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate trannies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: Rima Fakih 03.jpg (22KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
Rima Fakih 03.jpg
22KB, 332x500px
Anyone else hates transsexuals?

No matter how much they try to defend their actions, they'll always be the gender they were born with and just because you chop your dick off, dress up and inject hormones, you'll never be the sex you're trying to become. I am tired of these retards thinking they have to be given special privileges to defend their retarded identity and trying to blame their mental problems on everybody else.

I am sick of them, when will the grow up and face reality for what it is, instead of trying to run away with made up bullshit? So life is hell? Yeah it is, get over it you fucking pussies.
>>
>>8065302
You sound upset, f a m.
Are you sure you don't want to tell me something, hon?
>>
>>8065302
THESE THREADS ARE SO BORING

At least add a little board-relevant drama
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 1136x640px
>>8065302
Reminder to just Sage and report the insane ban evading pedo

Don't talk to him or encourage his insanity or spam. Just report for evasion and clean out.
>>
File: spanish-girl_world-cup-2010_16.jpg (58KB, 440x570px) Image search: [Google]
spanish-girl_world-cup-2010_16.jpg
58KB, 440x570px
>>8065315

>People saying things I don't like a pedophiles

Pic related is a real woman, something you'll never be.
>>
>>8065309

I am upset, I hate weak men that need to use escapism to deal with reality. So you think you're a women inside a man's body? So what? You're clearly fucking not, how about you change your perception of yourself instead of fucking yourself up for life pumping hormones and chopping your cock off?

>>8065310

Hon or Pass, you're both mentally ill. I don't know why the later act like they won the genetic lottery, when no real man would want to date a transexual anyway.
>>
Funny how these threads get ignored, just goes to show how transsexuals cannot face reality. Too fragile, they know their reality would shatter.
>>
>>8065353
Letting testosterone run rampant through your body ruins your life desu
>>
>>8065424
Or we aren't as emotionally weak as you thought.

Sorry you didn't get enough (You)'s today friend, but it looks like you're going to have to diversify your portfolio in this unstable (You) economy.
>>
>>8065435

Yeah, while real men are out there doing something meaningful with their lives, we got a bunch of socially inept retards thinking they can call their life's problems away by trying to enact females to get a pussy pass, just to prostitute themselves online to get the attention they were missing in their lives.

What a fucking joke.

>>8065442

50% suicide rate attempt says otherwise.
>>
>>8065334
Holy shit you actually are a pedo that's fucking disgusting
>>
File: mike-pence-electricity.png (226KB, 640x364px) Image search: [Google]
mike-pence-electricity.png
226KB, 640x364px
>tfw you could become a real man, face reality for what it is and find meaning in it, proud that you never gave up and had to seek refugee in a lie that'll never become true
>You could grow and become what you were meant to be
>Instead you seek to easy the burden of existence on made up solutions that'll destroy any chance for you to be happy at some point

This is why I am angry, you guys are wasting your life away hiding from pain. Sorry, but life is suffering and you cannot escape it, you need to experience it and let it make you stronger.

You are not a child anymore.
>>
>>8065302
>Just GET OVER your excruciating dysphoria! I don't care if there's only one viable treatment option for you - don't use it and suffer because I said so!
Wow very compelling point you made there OP
>>
>>8065489

It's time to stop, child.
>>
>>8065490
Being trans makes existing much much harder, so I don't know what you're talking about 'easing the burden of existence' or something (not to mention the suicide rate/discrimination/murder rate/hiv/etc)
>>
>>8065495

It's placebo kid, you'll never be able to escape the pain that'll come with the realization you'll never be a real woman, and that, you just escaped the frying pan to jump straight in to the abyss of darkness.

I am telling you to own your suffering and accept reality for what it is. Do not seek meaningless lies to ease the pain, it will not work. Face your fears, and own them. I know how dysphoria feels like, and I know it won't go away if you don't find meaning in your life that is based on truth, honest truth.
>>
>>8065500

It does indeed, but people transitioning believe all their problems will go away once they transition. One cannot find meaning in becoming something he is not meant to be and that's why suicide attempt rates continue to be the same.

You can only seek comfort in lies, temporarily.
>>
>>8065302
>I am tired of these retards thinking they have to be given special privileges
You mean female privilege?
>>
>>8065302
Tbqh why are you so mad?

Stop sperging out you autist
>>
>>8065516
What is it with crazy hons like you acting as if they've found enligtment
>>
>>8067500
All baby boomers are like that
>>
>>8067576
So is the crazy in >>8065516 >>8065302 and old hon. That's sad
>>
>>8065302
0/10
>>
Anyone else hates sick people?

No matter how much they try to defend their actions, they'll always have the illness they were born with and just because you chop your tumor off, heal up and inject medication, you'll never be the healthy person you're trying to become. I am tired of these retards thinking they have to be given special privileges to defend their retarded illness and trying to blame their medical problems on everybody else.

I am sick of them, when will the grow up and face reality for what it is, instead of trying to run away with made up bullshit? So life is hell? Yeah it is, get over it you fucking pussies.
>>
>>8067866
so let's just make them even more ill. mright?
>>
>>8065302
With your penis flaccid, what is the object with the greatest diameter that you can wrap it around completely?
>>
>>8068626
treating transgendered people is not making them more ill, I'm not even sure how that would be possible
>>
The ones that post here are mostly horrible people who should be thrown into the sun. But I'm still open to the idea that some are intelligent, well-to do, mature adults who are more than the sum of their parts/societal roles and aren't radical autistic MRAs masquerading as manic pixie dream girls.
>>
>>8069042
>The ones that post here are mostly horrible people who should be thrown into the sun.
???

>radical autistic MRAs masquerading as manic pixie dream girls.
what
>>
File: FB_IMG_1478667729274.jpg (7KB, 261x145px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1478667729274.jpg
7KB, 261x145px
>>8065302
>>
>>8065526
suicide rates happen because of bigots like you who think transsexuals are male and treat them like 2nd class citizens. We arn't asking for special fucking treatment we are asking to be treated like everyone else but idiots like you can't comprehend what it is actually like and just see all the shit the retarded media spews about us. Any actual transsexual female stays fucking stealth to the public because if they don't they basically throw away their core identity to the dogs.
>>
>>8069412
>We arn't asking for special fucking treatment we are asking to be treated like everyone else
Would being treated like a regular guy be a problem then?
>>
File: image.jpg (520KB, 1728x1296px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
520KB, 1728x1296px
>>8069487
But you're a huge repressed hon. You get treated like a man by default. Why would people treat a cute boy on moans like you?
>>
>>8069582
I know all that but it doesn't answer the question.
>>
>>8069412
Actually not true, suicide rates are high in transgender, because the dysphoria is linked to high suicide rates.

The rates do not change even after "transition". With many realizing that mentally things didn't get better.

It is a mental disorder, that should be treated as such.
>>
>>8072283
False, that plosone study claimed that after 1989 people who get all the needed medical transition have a mortality no higher than the average.
>>
>>8065353
>no real man would want to date a transexual anyway.

While I dont like dudes, I know for a fact that this is 100% bullshit. I mean, its ok that you are super mad at trannies for made up reasons, but jesus you could at least make this interesting instead of spewing /pol/ talking points and whining like a bitch. I find it so interesting that you are super mad that I exist and I get to see you wallow in your rage then go back to playing owlboy. God I love it.
>>
Are there even any mods here? Trey need to stop the place from being flooded with inflammatory, bad hate threads. This isn't shitposting of the kind you find on other boards, this is dull, aggravating trash. How come the fucking Blaire White threads get deleted because tumblr admins are tired of her, and these Aggressive Persistent Shitposters are left to run the place?

Literally do your job, mods.

>>>/trash/
>>
>>8072990
Global rule #3, friend.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 594x425px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 594x425px
>>8073013
Kys faggot. Like we'd ever want to be lumped in with you.
>>
>>8073013
>flames
That would be it right there.
>I just want you all out of this board
It's called the "Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender" board. Sorry.
>>
>>8072990
Every single one of your posts is literal flame bating, which is explicitly against the rules. Fuck these worthless mods.
>>
File: Emg9qPKR5hquI.gif (672KB, 190x137px) Image search: [Google]
Emg9qPKR5hquI.gif
672KB, 190x137px
>>8073019
The fuck are you waiting for? You should petition your other trannies to get out of lgb.
>>
>>8073013
Take this up with your fellow homos. We're not a foreign empire imposing itself on you; it's all your own group who are inviting us and telling us we're wanted here. Campaign with them, not us.
>>
>>8073117
We all agreed that we don't want you.
>>
>>8073062
Wrong. They're not doing their jobs, either, so if that was a rule, they wouldn't apply it.
>>
>>8073141
You don't set the topic, I do. This thread is now about subpar moderation and subhumans posting who shouldn't be allowed to. Fuck off this board.
>>
>>8073130
No you didn't.
>>
>>8073199
We do. Everyone wants you out. Tell your fellow trannies.
>>
>>8073297
After 30 min, best possible reply you could come up with is, 'Nuh uh, we do too'?
>>
>>8073311
>>8073199
Look at your own post, retard. And you said your fellow trannies want out, so do.
>>
>>8073664
nobody's impressed by you or taking your opinion seriously anymore. try another day, lil guy
>>
>>8065302
nothingake me feel more like a woman than being mansplained that I'm not really woman and what I believe and know about myself and body is wrong.

:3
>>
>>8065302
>chop your dick off
I literally always stop reading as soon as I see you retards use this stupid phrase.
>>
>>8073794
i wish :'(
>>
>>8073803
i wish :'(
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.