[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brown4brown internationally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

How is dating other brown/non-white like in your country. Because for the life of me finding guys not into white folks is impossible!

>US/San Francisco
Everyone wants a blond boy/Tran or dark hair light eyes person, thirsting for pink is the default fml
>>
>>8065282
what color are you?
what do you thirst for?
>>
>>8065282
Well I'm a mixed black dating an Asian, so that's pretty cool? We're both girls also so it might be different, all lesbians will throw away all judgements for a pair of tits and a smile.
>>
>>8065297
I'm caramel brown

Anyone not white, there are gorgeous men of every shade of brown I'm down for desu but the more attractive they are the more attention they get from white guys and thus they get the validation from a scene that just barely pits limelight on them. Even then it's like Puerto Rican Papi, strong black hunk/thug, Asian kpop soft beauty etc...
>>
>>8065282

http://meld-app.com/

...Niche dating apps like SoulSwipe, MiCrush, and AsianDate explicitly cater to black, Latino, and Asian users, respectively

http://www.complex.com/life/2016/03/race-specific-dating-apps/fetish-stereotype
>>
>>8065308
Yeah it is more open and less fetishy though I have seen and heard from Les identified friend about the preponderance of Older white women with younger black women. I remember a book by Audre Lorde speaking on this too.
>>
>>8065396
But it's never together. I can go on blued but it's for pinyin literate people, folks there are usually "sticky rice" and some weebs.
>>
File: 1491590571967.png (36KB, 801x577px) Image search: [Google]
1491590571967.png
36KB, 801x577px
>>8065408
Nobody said life was easy.
Just get out there and find the love of your life.
It is about the journey, not the destination.
>>
In america, its probably almost impossible. It makes me sad knowing that most black women dont want me and most other ethnicities are either too scared of me or just dont like me/ will hurl racist shit at me at the drop of a hat.

Fuck this not gay enough Earth

>>8065399
>I have seen and heard from Les identified friend about the preponderance of Older white women with younger black women.

That sounds disturbingly hot :(
>>
>>8065282
I'm racially ambiguous so finding people I'm attracted to who could reasonably be attracted to me isn't too hard. That actually makes it harder in some ways, since a lot of people with weird racial fetishes go for the ambiguous ones. In that way, I envy monoracial people.
>>
>>8065282

Have you considered becoming transwhite? If you just change your color then everyone will want you right?
>>
>>8065522
The only thing white people have over other races is hair and eye color variety, but that doesn't hold up when other races have multiple skin tones and eye shapes and overall nicer face/nose/lip shapes. This is based on my own preferences though.
>>
>>8065466
Move to a place with a lot of racially ambiguous people then
>>8065459
It's not hot
>>8065448
Shush
>>
This blonde boy tried talking to me at my regular bar. Someone earlier said he was into me and basically I tried to avoid him. Didn't like talking to him, he went to get another drink, I went out to get a cigarette then got an Uber and left.

The driver was sweet, he was checking me out too. I spoke in some Arabic because that's his first language and we smiled really big when I said "take care" in Arabic.

I loved his nose and brown eyes and black hair.

Idk life sucks
>>
>>8067931
>It's not hot

Oh is it like a super racial thing? If it is then yeah, thats not hot.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-08-22-06-24.png (503KB, 720x751px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-08-22-06-24.png
503KB, 720x751px
>tfw no mixed bf
>>
>>8065308
women are usually the first to be traitors to their culture so ya makes sense
>>
>>8065399
sexy. they just need the guiding force of beautiful white mommy pussy to get themselves onto a good path in life
>>
>>8068165
>liking semitic noses
>>
>>8072427
I'm into noses with character but I have a tiny nose that is ski slope basically
>>
>>8072427
Jew noses are hot. Especially on girls.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.