[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there TERFs on this board?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1342614335125.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1342614335125.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
Are there TERFs on this board?
>>
Not really but still lots of transbian hate.
>>
>>8065178
They use the term "MtT", of course they're TERFs.
>>
>>8065170
Yes. Check out clg.
>>
>>8065170
>Are there TERFs on this board?

There are terfs in every Mtf thread, so yes. And its fucking annoying. Id love to peruse Lesbian gen without the need to brace myself for the inevitable flood of Terf rage that shows up. Its why I stopped coming to this board as much.
>>
>>8066869
It would actually be cool if we could talk to cis lesbians on here, y'know, just as bros. Because they're my favorite kind of people, I don't really like other trans women that much. But I guess it wasn't meant to be.
>>
>>8066878
I dont know any transgirls in real life so in theory Id like to be friends with one. Online though, Id like to talk to both without being told Im an abomination every 2 posts. Irl cislesbians scare me though.
>>
File: trans fade in out.jpg (7KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
trans fade in out.jpg
7KB, 256x256px
>>8066898
aw ma ho
As an MTF, I get what the TERFs mean about creepy violent perverts, but bullying the average trans girl whose just minding her own business ain't on.
>>
>>8067781
I mean thats basically the dictionary definition of bigotry. Taking your (justified) anger at the bad apples and applying it to everyone.
So its undersstandable but i cant sympathize with it.
>>
>>8067793
Sometimes there's good reason though.

Black areas are more dangerous.

Trans girls aren't more likely to be creepy violent perverts.
>>
What's a TERF?
>>
>>8065170
my dude this board is so TERFy its solid fake goth
>>
>>8067869
>convniently ignoring thetrannies that killed lesbians, assaulted old ladies and vandalised libraries.
>>
>>8068242
Radfems that hate MTFs.
>>
>>8067781
>minding her own business

You can still be a shitty person without sexually harassing people.
>>
>>8068975
>feminists
>on /lgbt/

lol
>>
>>8068590
Didn't happen.
>>
>>8068264
Not all transphobes are feminists.
>>
>>8069007
Obviously, but could you elaborate?

>>8069597
Most TERFs are FINOs.
>>
>>8070597
>Most TERFs are FINOs.
All feminists are FINOs.
>>
Has anyone here actually met a terf irl? What was it like?
>>
/clg/ may as well just be /terf/
>>
>>8068590
>vandalised libraries.

You mean those two weirdos that messed up a meeting room in a library in Canada?
Shitty transpeople exist, but that doesn't mean every transwoman is like that.
>>
In a way I am. I think the way women are treated has to do with whether they are perceived as female or not by society. Generally this has to do with female fertility and the perceived right to it men think they have. I think non-passing trans men have more problems in common with us than mtfs. Non-passing trans women are hated on too, but not for the same reasons cis and queer females are. I'm kinda tired of them trying to claim feminist spaces and make it about them. If they could be chill, it would be one thing, but they never are, and their male socialization and need to override cis-female narratives is annoying.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.