[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is sex worth pursuing or is masturbation the real deal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: CCvwkrYWMAEIVN9.jpg (29KB, 394x476px) Image search: [Google]
CCvwkrYWMAEIVN9.jpg
29KB, 394x476px
>20 year old tranny
>get drunk
>start feeling tired
>take off pants and start brushing teeth
>starts to feel horny
>get vibrator with rotating penis top
>ride for nearly half an hour
>Depeche Mode's Violator is playing on my speakers, creating a beautiful mood
>jerk off furiously
>explosive orgasm
>spent the rest of the night drunkenly stumbling around in thigh highs, panties and t-shirt, chuckling and feeling completely satisfied

I'm fairly sure my next door neighbor(s) heard me, but it was definitely worth every second of it.

It felt like I killed off any stress I had on my mind for the past 6 months. Do I even need to hook up with guys anymore? I love the company and the spooning, but this was better than any sex I've had. Can sex really give you the same amount of satisfaction?
>>
>>8064112
Uh, you are NOT trans. And that is really gross
>>
>>8064120
How so?
>>
>>8064125
You're a man with autogynephilia. It's pretty self explanatory from your post but I guess you're oblivious af
>>
>>8064112
snugglefucking is the mvp desu
low-effort cozy shenanigans under the covers btfo everything else
>>
>>8064130
You do realize that sexual arousal and gender dysphoria are not mutually exclusive, right?

I felt this way long before I even knew what masturbation was.

Autogynephilia would also mean that I feel sexually aroused to the idea of myself as female, which is not something I even think about. Rather I fantasize about roleplay, former partners, and people I feel sexually attracted to.
>>
>>8064133

I thought you were a virgin.
>>
>>8064179
>"but this was better than any sex I've had"
Fully reading the original post before jumping to conclusions would've clarified that.
>>
File: 1467785450342.gif (2MB, 316x213px) Image search: [Google]
1467785450342.gif
2MB, 316x213px
>>8064112
>come home from work
>trying to relax
>unmistakable vibrating dildo whir starts up next door
>husky cunt moaning and sniffling like zizek
>depeche mode barely drowning her out
>violator ruined forever
>shit goes on for HALF AN HOUR
>wondering where i went wrong in life that i share a wall with this "human being"
>down a bottle of chardonnay i was saving for a special occasion
>say fuck it
>unzip
>>
>>8064179
I've had numerous high-octane sexual exploits, people like to stick their dick in autism apparently. Where did you get that impression from?
>>
>>8064154
You literally "jerk off" to yourself in panties and thigh highs, and apparently feel content about this. That's the most agp thing I've ever read and not compatible at all with the experiences of real trans women and the symptoms of gender dysphoria.
>>
>>8064186
Jesus Christ, that made me laugh harder than it should've. I love it! I do feel bad for my neighbor, but what is done is done.

I'd invite him or her over, but I'd probably get evicted for sexual harassment for simply proposing it.

>>8064193
I spend 30 minutes feeling horny out of the 24 hours I spent not even thinking about sex.
Yeah, definitely sounds like AGP, huh.

Also if it was AGP wouldn't the identity related feelings vanish after climax?
>>
>>8064189

>people like to stick their dick in autism apparently

yo can you introduce me to your friends
>>
>>8064193
How do women get off then?

I guarantee if a cis woman masturbated like OP you couldn't claim she's a man.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.