[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whenever I talk to the trans community outside of 4chan they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1491425297936.png (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1491425297936.png
9KB, 225x225px
Whenever I talk to the trans community outside of 4chan they are all delusional sjws. I'm a hon and I accept that but people that look 100x worse than me are on reddit hug boxing each other telling each other they pass. They literally put 0 effort into how they look and they're happy like that how? I wish I wasn't as self aware as I am then maybe I would be happy.
>>
File: C5JM9HXWIAIlQAc.jpg (45KB, 405x511px) Image search: [Google]
C5JM9HXWIAIlQAc.jpg
45KB, 405x511px
Be who you are, unless who you really are is a psychopathic terrorist or something.

Have faith in yourself. Don't waste your time even looking at what the weirdos are doing.
>>
>>8063239
I guess you're right. It does suck though I want to like the trans community but I just can't.
>>
>>8063297
The best trans folks are usually the ones you meet outside of trans environments.

since joining the smash bros community most trannies there are just there to play games and not even deal with that shit.

One was ridiculous passing and it's interesting really how relieving it is to see another transwoman at a venue(if they're not obvious as fuck).
>>
>>8063362
Yeah thing is I never meet any trans people outside of trans environments. That's pretty cool with the smash bro community though.
>>
>>8063435
Go to any video game related thing(if you're into games).
It's like going to a classical music event to find gays, you just do.
>>
>>8063468
Only video game I really play anymore is league of legends and besides the pro play for it I don't know events or whatever I could go to. I did meet a few trans people playing the game though.
>>
Autism = Being too self aware to go out and interact with anyone, hiding yourself forever because youre not perfect and talking to a bunch of negative assholes with no life experience who destroy your confidence on an anonymous imageboard

Not autism = Knowing you probably dont pass but surrounding yourself with IRL friends who support you, directly contributing to society's changing definition of what women and transpeople look like, accepting that you are not everyone's idea of perfect but that it shouldnt stop you from having a happy life
>>
>>8064361
Well I guess I'm autistic then.
>>
>>8063127
Most sjw aren't actually sjw, they are only pretending to be so they don't get shunned.
>>
>>8064361
Good life advice, thanks. Not even kidding.
>>
>>8064361
this honestly

can i use that?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.