[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw mtf >tfw severe bpd im never gonna be loved right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1461664501501.jpg (33KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1461664501501.jpg
33KB, 408x439px
>tfw mtf
>tfw severe bpd

im never gonna be loved right
>>
>>8062386
I love you
>>
i love you too
>>
>>8062386
You will be loved then you will shit all over the one who loves you and destroy their life along with your own. And you will likely do this over and over again. Sincerely, fuck off.

t. Someone whose life was ruined by a crazy borderline cunt.
>>
>>8064137
This. If you have BPD, the only ethical option you have is to never enter a relationship with another human being. Too bad you won't actually do that since you are a terrible person.
>>
>>8064137
How come for both BPDs and trans women, it seems like their raps can be completely ruined by a single bad experience with a single person? Do you expect everyone to act the same? My dad was abusive, so I guess all men are evil!
>>
>>8064183
Trans women can probably be classified into a few distinct archetypes, but there is enough variation between them that you won't get the same experience every time.

With BPD, they all do pretty much the same shit. And it is awful. Think about what you are putting everyone else through. Either seek other borderline people or stay single.
>>
A really good kind therapist and dedication to DBT has helped a few bpd people I've known.

I loved a bpd friend a lot and was patient with her, unfortunately she got in a bad relationship and that sabotaged things.
>>
>mtf
>bpd
whats the difference lmao
>>
>>8064183
because BPDs inevitably do the same shit because it's a behavioral disorder?
>>
>>8062386
Meh, people with bpd tend to see people as absolutely good or absolutely evil depending on their most recent action.
A masochist with a savior complex might be right up your alley. What's the word for those guys again? Oh yeah, chasers.
>>
>>8062386
btw, kudos on not reproducing.
BPD's got like an 81% heritability rate.
>>
>>8068641
ok i have 0 sense of identity everyones either all good or all bad to me i mean wtf

the 2 are not fucking comparable at all its just that mtfs tend to have traumatic af histories which tend to lead to shit like bpd
>>
>had strong BDP behavior
>started hrt and transition
>died down to slight BDP behavior
Take that, psychologists!
>>
>>8069100
How did I manage to misstype the same acronym twice? That probably takes some skill.
>>
>>8069105
Looks like it hasn't left you after all
>>
>>8062386
I love you
>>
>>8062386
i love you
>>
>>8062386
See your BPD as a chronic fungal infection.
Leaving it untreated is nasty and will smell and look like shit. Nobody will love that.
If you treat it then it will mostly go away to the point where no symptoms show. Sometimes flareups happen but it will be manageable most of the time. People can handle that,
>>
File: 1462234677483.jpg (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1462234677483.jpg
39KB, 300x300px
>>8062386
You sound like exactly my type desu
>>
>>8062386
if you're that cute little scared pupper

i love you
>>
>>8064227
what do bpd people do?
>>
>>8064137
My best friend in high school had bpd. He manipulated me for years and ruined my life, had a way of toying with my mind to make me feel worthless and despicable every time I had a negative reaction to one of his outbursts, which is why I stayed his friend because he convinced me I was horrible and didn't deserve anyone else.

Yeah, fuck that. Hopefully op is more tame about it. Personality disorders are tough because the person almost never wants to change, and that's the only thing that will help them.
>>
>>8062386
If women with bod can get married, you at least have a shot. Just remember to take your meds (you are on meds for it, right) and you'll do fine.
>>
>>8077457
hi im op and i seriously hope i dont make the most important person in my life feel like that because im seriously fucking crazy

i seriously just give him such an awful time and i feel so fucking bad about it
>>
>>8062386
i have a friend that is in a relationship with a BPD MtF.
i mean it's completely abusive (the MtF is totally emotionally/psychologically manipulative and is always fighting with/upset with my friend over something) but it's still a relationship

basically what i'm trying to say is there's hope for you
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.