[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Safety for LGBT in UK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

How should LGBT folk protect ourselves from Muslims, the far right, assholes and the like?

Anyone know much about gun laws?
How should an MTF arm?
>>
>>8062213
Avoid London
>>
>>8062213
The UK has pretty strict gun law, just carry pepper spray.

>oh wait that's illegal too
>>
>>8062213
I believe the best thing for self defense is an easily concealable knife.

/k/ will probably tell you to get a semiautomatic shotgun, a Kalashnikov assault rifle, a Mosin Nagant bolt-action rifle and a Desert Eagle but you don't really need that kind of firepower to defend yourself against most attacks
>>
>>8062266
I sleep with an aerosol can by my pillow for spray & melée.
>>
>>8062213
>UK
>tranny
wear a burka

>>8062266
Das illegal
>>
>>8062318
It's illegal to carry a knife or self defense, but it's not illegal to carry a knife to use as a tool, right? I mean people still use knives to do things. So if you ever have to explain, just say it's a tool. For opening letters and boxes and things. Certainly not for threatening would-be robbers, rapists or murderers.
>>
File: groudon blanket.jpg (587KB, 926x900px) Image search: [Google]
groudon blanket.jpg
587KB, 926x900px
>>8062354
Swiss army knife is the way to go?
If push came to shove it could be used in self-d.
Certainly I don't go looking 4 fights cuz I'm not a ocmplete 'tard.
>>
>>8062354
You live in a country where men get arrested trying to take their daughters away from men who are raping them and police arrest people for tweets. Do you think "it's a tool" will stand up when that's how the law is enforced?
>>
>>8062318
>Burka tranny
>easier transition

how can we shift the extremists Moslems out?
I fucking hate Englanistan.
>>
>>8062374
Need to boot out the whole establishment

All Islam defenders
>>
>>8062396
How can you do that though?
>>
File: C5iGB5HWQAEyHxl.jpg (52KB, 644x598px) Image search: [Google]
C5iGB5HWQAEyHxl.jpg
52KB, 644x598px
>>8063060
voting
>>
>>8062213
>Muslims
Learn to identify islamist red flags and avoid them. Just going "brown or no" will lead you to pissing off plenty of non-muslims and leave you at the mercy of a convert or pale immigrant. This, unfortunately, just takes practice.
>Far right
Avoid religious places and rural areas. Avoid poorer areas, as the people there are more likely to be inclined to the right. Associating more with better educated people also tends to be a safer bet.
>Assholes
Avoid being out alone at night and don't talk to people you and/or a friend do(es)n't know.

Also, take self defence classes. None of these are sure fire ways to completely avoid conflict, so the backup of having a fighting chance to get away also helps a lot.
Good luck.
>>
>>8062213
I live in Florida, where it's really easy to get a gun. I'm set. I suggest everyone get a gun desu (or at least some type of weapon). Self defense is important, and not just for LGBT people.
>>
>>8063168
and how long before you guys end up like the U.S.? we only had the choice between shill and giga shill
>>
Something like the unbreakable umbrella?
essentially an umbrella you can whack someone on the head with.
>>
>>8062213

Just move to Scotland. The most LGBT friendly nation in Europe.
>>
>>8062213
British people are given the same level of trust by their government as felons and the mentally ill are given here. If I were you I'd GTFO of any country which saw its own citizens like that
>>
File: laughing.jpg (23KB, 640x559px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
23KB, 640x559px
>>8063815
>Just move to Scotland. The most LGBT friendly nation in Europe.
>>
>>8062393
Will you be my wife? I'll shower you in money and semen?
>>
>>8062260

switchblades are legal but you'll get done if you actually use it.
>>
>>8062393
>how can we shift the extremists Moslems out?
Cut down on welfare.
These people have no other reason to be here and northwest Europe is shitty enough on its own.
>>
>>8063843
t. english person
>>
>>8063877
Nah.
I simply know better.
>>
Realising that Muslims are a threat to the LGBT community and women and fixing it by cracking down on muslim migration.
>>
>>8062213
If would be nice if the handgun ban was lifted. It infuriates me how our government are so contempt in importing a culture that wants us dead but don't want us to keep guns to defend ourselves.
>>
>>8062266
Helped you ask
>>33569268
Let's see what responses we get
>>
>>8064043
>>>/k/33569268
>>
>>8063815
How is it i live in Scotland and nearly every time someone sees a gay couple they stare or a tranny walking down the street they get called out by neds there a so many neds in Scotland there wore than Muslims iv been held hostage by a few meds they tried to rape me they tied me up and flung cold water on me put my shoes in the freezer
>>
Who cares about the fucking law? I'd rather be in prison for GBH etc. than dead. Besides, I'm pretty sure my retard strength would allow me to tear a man's jawbone off his skull if it came down to it.
>>
Avoid areas in which a lot of immigrants live. That's how I kept myself safe. Choose for an isolated place that has 99% white people living in it. Nicer neighbours, cleaner streets and better services.
>>
>>8063989
Reminder that our gun laws prevented Khalid Masood from obtaining a firearm which would have drastically increased the death toll.
>>
Don't vote for any of the mainstream parties.
All illiberal cucks to the Mudslimes.
Stay in white areas.
Train your body and your mind.
>>
File: 1491631989300.jpg (42KB, 960x700px) Image search: [Google]
1491631989300.jpg
42KB, 960x700px
>>8062213

You vote for open borders, and reap what you sow.
>>
>>8066493
I voted to Leave.
In the last local election I voted Conservative because there was no UKIP candidate. I will never vote Conservative again.
>>
>>8066507
If no candidate is worth voting for, spoil your ballot paper by writing the policies you want on it. The candidates do see spoilt ballots, so they'll know their party's position cost them your vote.
>>
>>8062213
Stay closeted
>>
>>8063815
Just because it is full of fags doesn't mean its friendly to them
>>
I thought the uk was pretty good for lgbt, no one pays any mind to me and I'm p unpassable.

I was waiting at a bus stop for almost an hour in a heavily muslim area and the only ones who looked at me smiled as they walked past, and the bus drivers always call me love for some reason.
>>
>>8063815
>Scotland
>nation
>>
File: C5DYZj1WEAA-KsB.jpg (56KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
C5DYZj1WEAA-KsB.jpg
56KB, 480x270px
>>8066512
will do, b4 the wankers ban that
>>
>>8067365
I recommend putting an X for every candidate, as the most surefire way to invalidate the vote, and then adding your comments.

Voting for every candidate will always ruin your ballot and make it not count for anyone. Leaving them empty risks any scrawls in the margins being misunderstood as a vote.

A dick drawn in one box and nothing else may be counted as a vote for that candidate. An X in every box is obviously invalid. Then you can safely add whatever comments you like for every candidate to see.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.