[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being bi but in a 1 on 1 relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: cheesy toast (2).jpg (76KB, 1004x571px) Image search: [Google]
cheesy toast (2).jpg
76KB, 1004x571px
I'm a bi guy, I've known since I was about 12 (kind of hard not to realise when you stop and think 'hey, that guy's pretty hot'). In a relationship with this girl, she was one of the first I told. She's accepting and magnificent and jokes about it and treats it like it's normal, which it is. She's really great, intellectually and sexually, and I'd never even consider cheating on her. But lately, my fantasies of guys and being submissive have grown fucking uncontrollable, like always in the forefront of my mind. Anyone gone through this? Know how to cope?

Pic unrelated, I just like grilled cheese.
>>
>>8060854
Try doing submissive sex with your girlfriend? Maybe getting pegged or something else that makes it feel more like she's the guy and you're the girl.
>>
>>8060906
Perhaps. She's really great at being dominant, she just doesn't do it without a hefty bit of prompting. kind of a shame, really.
>>
>>8060926
Ask her if she will be a cuck an let another man fuck you
>>
>>8060854
You're going to break her heart and start fucking dudes.
Then you'll get a boyfriend, and you'll be happy for a year or two then you'll break his heart and start fucking women again.
The cycle of bi-scum lives on.
>>
>>8061037
Indeed.
Biscum, ree
>>
>>8061037
this.
>>
>>8061037
>>8061041
Bad experiences, you two?
>>
>>8061175 And you as well?
>>
>>8060854
I'll tell you how it went for me.

Same situation... about 12, liked both guys and girls. Ended up marrying young and having boat loads of sex. My attraction to guys was always in the background but I was always sexually satisfied by my wife.

When our marriage started to fall apart and sex died off my bi urges grew until I couldn't ignore them any longer. We separated (BTW - issues in the marriage were not related to my sexuality) and I immediately went out and started having sex with guys.

Eventually sex between you and your girlfriend will slack off and that bi urge will grow. How you handle it will be up to you.
>>
>tfw cant be bi because of small dick and years of insecure development made me a complete submissive

i hate being a failed male
>>
Sounds like you settled into a serious relationship too early.

Honestly, you should have just spent a couple years fucking around first.

It helps you settle down into a lifelong relationship with one person later.
>>
File: 1491504208325.png (32KB, 1104x473px) Image search: [Google]
1491504208325.png
32KB, 1104x473px
>>8061197
>>8061200
They're just ugly and probably emotionally/mentally unstable. In reality their bisexual partners left them because they found someone better/more attractive, not because they got bored of men. Or maybe the psycho faggots scared them away from men entirely, as that tends to happen.
They will rationalize it as "fucking biscum being biscum" to avoid facing the fact that they're complete basket cases/ugly as fuck. Had a strictly homosexual partner left them, they would not blame it on their sexuality (despite the mountains of evidence confirming the extreme promiscuity of most homosexual men) because their confirmation bias lies solely towards bisexuals, probably out of some bitter jealousy that the bi person has the capability to not be a genetic dead end.
It just so happens that if a bisexual man were to leave them, it would most likely be for a woman because of the sole fact that the dating pool for heterosexual relationships is larger.
Is it really surprising that members of a very small, sexually abnormal minority with tendencies for self-destructive behavior and mental disorders, would resort to bigotry and mental gymnastics as opposed to self-reflection and rationality?
>>
File: 1394638977405.jpg (9KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
1394638977405.jpg
9KB, 261x193px
>>8069620
>tl;dr: Ignore the fact that bisexuality is literally the attraction on both sexes and it always results the same way as OP's and other biscum relationship. So lets blame the straights and the gays for being attracted to one sex and their inability to give what the other sex can provide.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.