[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chest Makes Me Dysphoric Now (MtF)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: mako-chan.jpg (65KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
mako-chan.jpg
65KB, 480x270px
So I started HRT a long time ago, so I've had my "boobs" for a long time now. I took progesterone and everything, although I'm off it now. But recently I've been realizing that, even though they're quite a bit better than the usual "conetits" I've seen on other trans women, they're still kind of gross compared to actual cis women's breasts. I don't know how to explain, but they are kind of too far apart, the space in between is bony instead of soft, the nipples are too far apart as well, and the areolas are kind of puffy and huge, which I heard is a trans thing. They're also pretty small, like a B-cup, there's not really very much underboob at all.

Basically, any part of my body that doesn't pass, I hate, which used to just be my face before I came to this site. But then I realized how much more of me there is to hate than I thought, especially after I heard the term "gynecomastia". Now instead of just avoiding mirrors and pictures, and pressing on my face a lot, I also feel physically uncomfortable about my breasts almost all the time. It's kind of like my genital dysphoria, I just feel the fact that there is too much space in between, and I can't feel the bottom of my boobs touching my chest, and I press on the space between them a lot. It's just another thing that makes it impossible for me to get anything done, and makes me want to sleep the day away.

So basically, is there any way to fix this so that I can get some peace and quiet in my head for once? I didn't used to feel this way, so maybe I can reverse the dysphoria somehow. Or should I actually try to get them to grow? I don't think I can last the number of years it would take for me to afford BA on top of every other surgery I need, should I try going on progesterone again? Cypro? Supplements? :<
>>
I don't really know from a mtf experience but as a cis girl, start wearing bras, and start doing activities like jogging. Reason why boobs sag is because jogging and jumping make breast tissue weaker. Wearing bras all the time also makes breast tissue weaker, since breast depend on bras for support now. The bra will help you train the shape. That's why it's called a training bra.
>>
>>8060684
I think maybe I've been wearing the wrong kind of bras for my shape or my chest or something. I'm too big for training bras now, but is there any kind of bra that kind of smushes them together? Thanks for the tip about running and jumping.
>>
>>8060666
Are you androphile?
>>
>>8060666
there's nothing you can do to make them grow

ive been on hrt (cypro as AA) for over 3 years and on progesterone for over 6 months

im basically still flat chested, at least, like you, they're not conetits but round and nice...still not what you'd see on an adult female, maybe on a girl that just started puberty, but if after 3 years they didnt change in size thats it, im going to need BA
>>
>>8060696
Ehh not really, I do stuff with guys but it's basically just meta-attraction, I'm scared of disappointing lesbians way more than I'm scared of disappointing guys. Like what if I take off my shirt and they're disappointed?

>>8060717
Well that kinda sucks, I'm already trying to figure out SRS and FFS, it sounds like I'm going to have to do something to get rich quick at this rate.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.