[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Late night hate poems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 20170405_204423.jpg (3MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20170405_204423.jpg
3MB, 4128x3096px
Bi-sexuality

Ive always been told that being a bi-sexual is fun, you have more options and it is easy, I dont just have to pick.

Being bi-sexual is all fun and games.

After all its just a name?

Being a being a bi-sexual means you get one of each, or is that just what everyone thinks?

Being a bisexual means you get the best of not both worlds, but what happens when you fall in love?

Being a bisexual isnt have 1 of each, being bi-sexual is having half of one and half of the other.

It is not having to wholes it is having to halves that Will never fit together.

How will I ever feel whole?

Being a being a bi-sexual is a split personality.

How can we be a couple is we are one an a half?

They say that this isn't an illness then why do I feel like something is wrong with me?

They say that being being a full blooded homosexual is hard, at least you know who you are.

Being straight isnt easy because love never is.

nothing feels right!

My straight friends talk about cock, that word makes me cringe and I feel out of place, how dare they objectify my friends like that.

I love men, they are fun to be around and some times I end up having sex with them. But when I hear them talk about women, how can you objectify my friends like that?

Women make my heart race and I cant feel my hands, but they dont feel the same way about me.
Is that just low self esteem?
It's painful, Its so painful when you are with the one you love and only half of you can love them and the other half is barried deep down chipping away at your fragile mind.

Its like a tooth ache, oh God I try to distract myself from the pain but oh God something in me is rotting away.

Oh God, he only loves me half as much as he loves a you.
>>
>>8060310
Would a three way relationship let you feel whole?
>>
I'm too jealous I think.
>>
>>8060444
Do you ever think you might be trans?
>>
File: Bring-Me-The-Axe.jpg (257KB, 1068x1371px) Image search: [Google]
Bring-Me-The-Axe.jpg
257KB, 1068x1371px
>>8060310
>but what happens when you fall in love?

buysexuals don't fall in love because they are manipulative psychopaths who don't have emotions.
>>
>>8060310

>Women make my heart race and I can't feel my hands, but they don't feel the same way about me.

I'm guessing you're cis woman? Boo hoo:
>But I want to fuck straight women and straight men!
Sorry hunny, you're just going to have to suffer through the pain of only having 102% of the dating pool that straight women get. (Assuming lesbos are an extra 2%)
>>
>>8060550
You're thinking of women.
>>
Father lashes out at me
He doesn't want me to chop my peepee
But father I am the gayness
Boy you won't take a dick up your anus
He removes his belt to beat me raw
I get the biggest boner he ever saw
Father I hate you, please beat me some more
>>
File: 7e7.jpg (62KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
7e7.jpg
62KB, 600x516px
>>8060705
>>
>>8060799
There's nothing more halal.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.