[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hmm...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0796.jpg (23KB, 480x244px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0796.jpg
23KB, 480x244px
Really tinkers your bells...
>>
>>8060270
>he
>>
>>8060286
Good one fag
>>
>>8060270
This is now officially spam.
>>
>>8060341
Wowowow bro, don't get ahead of yourself here. There be fairies that need thinking to do.
>>
>>8060270
they chose it

they might be idiots, but apparently we gotta let idiots do what they want

within reason of course, they can't murder anybody but they can potentially cripple their childrens lives on a whim
>>
File: IMG_0772.jpg (122KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0772.jpg
122KB, 1024x768px
>>8060436
I guess chemically castrating children is just one of those mysteries of life.
>>
>>8060436
>Parents can modify their childrens' bodies in a multitude of ways
>Parents can get male children circumcised, and FGM was also legal not so long ago
>Parents can refuse life-saving treatment for their children
It's not like it hasn't always been like this...

>>8060270
>Implying that /lgb/ has anything to do with /t/
>>
>>8060270
I'll repeat what has already been said before about this:
Children cannot legally take HRT, just hormone blockers, and even then, they first have to see a gender therapist, or atleast a psychologist, to confirm if they really are trans or not.

>>8060346
I could use that same excuse to justify the blatant shilling that happened on /pol/ during the presidential election, and it would still be bullshit.

You aren't making anyone think, you're posting the same thread over and over again, when the content of said spam is at best a shitpost, and at worst political propaganda, because it greatly exaggerates what actually happens to suit an agenda.

More specifically, it ignores the gatekeeping of hormones, be it through age restrictions (only people older than 16 can take HRT), or through psychological evaluation, and instead acts like baby boys are being forcefully given SRS, to drum up fear and spark controversy.

Reporting your shit thread as spam is not going too far, because it's exactly what it is.
>>
>>8063133
>a gender therapist, or atleast a psychologist
So we trust the "science" of psychology (quackery) and the whims of clueless parents to decide when and when not to chemically alter the growth and development of children? Lovely.

I have a FTM brother and support him but this shit with kids being transitioned is insanity imo.
>>
>>8060984
>and FGM was also legal not so long ago
It's effectively legal in the UK now as police deem it "not in the child's interests" to prosecute her parents for having her circumcised.
>>
>>8063182
>psychology (quackery)
So the people who devote their lives to studying this stuff are somehow less knowledgeable on this topic than some random anon who thinks circular reasoning is a profound argument?
>>
>>8063193
Fucking end everything.
Why are there any health professionals dumb enough to think it's a good idea?
>>
>>8063273
Psychology is not a real science. I have had a lot of experience with shrinks, trust me they do not know what wtf they are talking about.
>>
>>8063300
>I have had a lot of experience with shrinks
kek
>>
>>8063281
Ask any doctor in America.
>>
>>8063306
you can laugh but just because I was a bit of a moody teenager and acted out, I ended up with the shrinks and was put on "psych meds" that nearly made me kill myself

best decision I ever made was to stop taking their "medicine" and stop talking to those quacks
>>
File: think-of-the-children.jpg (64KB, 580x480px) Image search: [Google]
think-of-the-children.jpg
64KB, 580x480px
>>8060270
Conservatives: "ABORTION IS MURDER!!"
*votes against sex education/education in general, against contraceptives and birth control, against healthcare, against after-school programs, against anything and everything that would help children who were born to parents who can not properly take care of them and never wanted them in the first place*
>>
File: 1491094011056.jpg (28KB, 433x319px) Image search: [Google]
1491094011056.jpg
28KB, 433x319px
>>8060270

9yo transkids can't take hormones yet but nice try faggot.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.