[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fetishizing my ftm bf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

I enjoy thinking that another woman found me so irresistible that she gave up her beauty, femininity, and her ability to have children to take on the responsibilities of being my man, protecting and providing for me and my children. that my beauty and charisma is that alluring to someone feels awesome and sexy.

I want to clarify that this isn't ACTUALLY how I think of my boyfriend. it's just something I thought of/adapted after seeing how mtf chasers talk about their partners and it's pretty hot. i'm not as eloquent (autistic?) as mtf chasers, sorry. thx for reading.
>>
>>8060205
As an mtf who gets turned on by the way chasers talk about us, I see no problem with the way you fetishize ftms.
>>
As an ftm which is the demographic of trans people who have the most autism, I'm gonna say you do sound pretty autistic right now
>>
>>8060246
It's just a fetish, retard.
>>
>>8060205
100% of FtM's were never beautiful women, though.
>>
>>8060205

>yfw this starts getting passed around and cis female demand for FtMs rises 1000%

>>8060240

>As an mtf who gets turned on by the way chasers talk about us

What is it that we find so arousing about this shit?
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 400x566px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 400x566px
>>8060205
Everything you say is horrible
>>
>>8060301
>What is it that we find so arousing about this shit?
It acknowledges our male background while validating our female identity. That makes it psychologically empowering. It works with feelings of submissiveness and being broken too.
>>
>>8060301
It notices that i was a boy then frames it as something i sacrificed out of devotion. Very romantic.
>>
>mills & boon trans stuff
>mtf, i dig it
>>
>>8061842
>something i sacrificed out of devotion
or out of being a failed male.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1491090881915.jpg (50KB, 640x624px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491090881915.jpg
50KB, 640x624px
>>8061957
Hey sex of one half dozen when i nut her
>>
>>8060205
Hey OP, are you on fetlife?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.