[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the point of NO RETURN?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4685.jpg (60KB, 750x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4685.jpg
60KB, 750x552px
At what point is the point of no return when transitioning?

At what point When are you stuck and it will be hard to ever pass as brith gender?

>mtf
FFS? VFS? SRS? How many years on E?

>ftm
How many years on ? Top surgery? Phallo?
>>
When you feel like you need to wear a sweater to hide boobs. And i dont mean "oh im not out yet and theyre the size of marbles" i mean like if you wore a tight shirt you would unmistakably have breasts to the average person.
>>
>>8060365
This, didnt even really want boobs, just a fat ass and cute girl face.
So tired of wearing sweaters in the summer, it's so hot.
>>
>>8060136
i'm just short of nine months on t and i'm pretty sure i'm past that point becaue if i were to stop i'd have to do mtf voice training
ironically i have severe vocal bdd
>>
>>8061150
So you still in boymode. So you are not at the point of no return, people still think u r a man.
>>
>>8061163
>ironically i have severe vocal bdd
why if your voice is masculinizing?
>>
>>8061187
i know intellectually i probably sound like a dude because people treat me as male when they hear my voice and people on /tttt/ voice threads say i sound male, albeit early teens
but whenever i hear my voice in any context without exception i think i sound 100% female
>>
>>8061326
Lets hear it
>>
>>8061150
Are you a femboi
>>
>>8061326
>sound male, albeit early teens
So you just need more time then and you get what you want

I'm in a similar place but want to go the other way. I don't want to touch any of those voice exercise thing. I'd just rather get VFS if I'm to fix this.
>>
>>8060136
I can remember telling my girlfriend that I would throw on boy clothes in the bathroom of the bar the night I was going out alone so that I could walk home safe, and she said to me: "If you did that you are more likely to get beaten up for having faggy hips and tits as a dude."

Up to this point boy mode was a shield. That was like 7-8 months into HRT. She looked me in the eyes and said, "For better or for worse you don't pass as a man anymore."
>>
>>8061150
same
I kinda miss my flat chest but if they get big enough to actually look like boobs with my giant man skeleton I'd be ok with it
>>
>>8060365
I was like that before hrt
>>
>>8061991
You could probably still pass as s boy with chest bumps. And if you wore a baggy sweater you could prob pass for a teenage boy so that's far from the point of no return.
>>
>>8060136
>phalloplasty

LOL
>>
>>8062055
Spooky skeleton meme is real
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.