[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be in relationship with transgender m2f from the start >her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

>be in relationship with transgender m2f from the start
>her boobs begin to grow, think this is amazing
>love to touch and suck her boobs, she loves the attention I give them, can't get enough
>she starts talking about how she needs boob implants
>tell her they won't look as good, won't feel as good, and she'll probably lose sensitivity
>she never lets it go, says she needs implants to feel more feminine
>one day she tells me she thinks she needs to be her own self and decide what's best for her
>six months go by, find another girlfriend, a cis female
>in relationship for three months
>ex-gf is walking down the sidewalk outside where I work when I come out, claims it was a total coincidence
>she's showing cleavage from an E-cup, is hinting at what do I think
>tell her if she's happy then I'm happy for her
>she wants to know what I'm doing that night
>tell her I'll probably go to my gf's house
>she is immediately interagative, wants to know what do I mean by "my girlfriend"
>ask her if she legitimately thought I would wait for her
>she becomes more hostile, I walk away and leave
>get a call a few days later
>she wants to come over to apologize instead of leaving things like this
>reluctantly agree to it
>she brings a bottle of wine like we used to share on special occasions
>she's pouring glasses and talking about her day as if nothing ever changed
>drink one glass while we talk, eventually tell her it's probably time I get to bed for work
>she says she was hoping I would say that, and says now she can properly apologize
>she starts undressing, letting her huge boobs plop out of her top
>she seems so pleased that I see them
>she asks me what do I think
>tell her we can't be doing this
>she's taking my hand and holding it on her boob now, squeezing it
>keeps asking what do I think
>shrug, sigh, tell her I think they feel fake
>dead silence
>she throws my hand down, gives evil eye, jerks her clothes back on and stomps out, calling me a heartless asshole and a cheater
>>
>>8059990
ok
>>
>>8059990
>Literally dating anything other than a cis female or cis male.
>Whining about insanity of said non cis person.
>Writing giant wall of text.

wew, you're not the brightest tool in the shed, are ya lad?
>>
>>8059990
fake tits = fake tranny
>>
>>8059990
This is why women shouldn't be allowed to make their own decisions.
>>
>>8059990

How big were her natural tits. Were you aroused before she put your hand on her implants? Also, she's retarded and/or crazy.
>>
>>8059990
At least you were honest with her. The autismos tend to get really obsessed about that stuff and expect you to lie for them sadly
>>
>>8059990
Hopefully it killed itself. Only positive outcome
>>
>>8059990
What did your girlfriend say when you told her that you invited your ex over and then got literally raped by fake boobies?
Did she offer to pay for your therapy to get over your PTSD?
>>
>>8059990
>being with a cis girl
wew lad
>>
>>8063296

>saying this when the trans girl was clearly crazy
>>
don't sick yo dick in crazy op.
tranny = mentally fucked up 99% of the time
>>
>she
>she
>she
>>
>>8060040
Fake news!
>>
>>8063422

look someone just started understanding science
>>
File: o.jpg (91KB, 866x1300px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
91KB, 866x1300px
>>8059990
That was hot.
Was seriously eating for you lay some shit about you being unfaithful.
But uh I can tell you're a good dude so kudos.
>>
>eating
waiting
>>
you were at fault for trying so hard to control what she does with her body, but yeah the last part is kinda weird
>>
>>8059990
>tfw need breast implants to feel good about myself because of trans trauma
>tfw they apparently feel super fake instead of just more firm than usual

I'm gonna McFucking kill myself
>>
>>8063540
Sad!
>>
>>8066129
nah, it just takes time for them to feel normal. esp if you go for the ones that get put under the muscle, the results are pretty decent
>>
>>8066116

Are you crazy or just dumb? And as a communist, shouldn't you be against worthless bourgeois shit like breast implants?

>>8066129

>trans trauma

What is that?
>>
>>8066205
Basically, because of all the talk of "gynecomastia" and "conetits" on this site and elsewhere, and because I need to have my gender validated in ridiculous bourgeois ways, I need breast implants to feel good now.
>>
>>8066205
trans people have a lot of shit to deal with their bodies, this girl very clearly had dysphoria over her breasts. Having their partner tell them they shouldn't alter their bodies to deal with dysphoria sounds pretty messed up honestly, and if you don't understand that I'm really glad for her that she's not with you anymore desu.
>>
>>8066233

First off,
>if you don't understand that I'm really glad for her that she's not with you anymore desu.

What is it recently with people mistaking me for whoever they're thinking about?

>Having their partner tell them they shouldn't alter their bodies to deal with dysphoria sounds pretty messed up honestly

And she did what I would recommend to almost any tranny who's being held back in their transition by someone, cut them off. Where she was retarded was thinking he would just take her back, and upon finding out he replaced her, trying to get him to cheat. She's a terrible person. OP didn't lose out on anything and you can see he's aware of it because he's not upset at all. You should be congratulating OP for the poison having gotten rid of itself.
>>
>>8066276
idk dude to me this story reads like this

>obvious chaser hooks up with trans girl
>tries to control her body like so many men do
>she realizes that being around him is unhealthy so she proposes they take a break from the relationship so she can work on herself
>chaser doesn't see trans girl as human so doesn't bother to inform her that this means the relationship is over and that he will be dating other people
>trans girl finds out
>tries to get the relationship back on track, albeit awkwardly and tactlessly
>chaser rejects her
>chaser goes on siberian ice-sculpting board to complain

just saying lol
>>
>>8066375
I think you're in the minority on that senpai
>>
>>8066375
>proposes they take a break from the relationship so she can work on herself
>>chaser doesn't see trans girl as human so doesn't bother to inform her that this means the relationship is over
What kind of retard are you? She cut contact for SIX MONTHS are you are blaming HIM for thinking the relationship is over?

"I want to take a break" is, clearly from OP's story, code for "We're breaking up but you can't move on in case I can't find somebody better."
>>
>>8066375
>obvious chaser
>control.. so many men
>chaser doesn't see trans girl as human

To me, dude, your reading of the story read things into it that weren't actually there.

To me, dude, you have some clear issues you need to work on, in legit therapy, instead of broadcasting them out onto everyone else as if they are the problem instead of you.
>>
>>8066375

I think your bias as a tranny is preventing you from seeing sense. Like >>8068198 says, you seem to be inserting some personal trauma/feminist rhetoric in there.

How long do you think he is supposed to wait for her? It didn't even sound like after she would figure herself out that she would want to get back together to me. If that is what she meant, she didn't even tell him when he could expect her to come back. You expect him to wait years without hearing a peep from her?
>>
>>8068239
>personal trauma/feminist rhetoric
It's just typical female entitlement in relationships. He pays for dinner, I grace him with my company. He works all week, I put the plates in the washer. I can pause the relationship if I want to go looking for a different one, he has to stay faithful while I'm fishing.
>>
>>8063314
>saying this when all trans girls are clearly crazy
ftfy
>>
>8066375
this b8 would be obvious anywhere else but a lot of trans people really do think like this
>>
>>8068326
>He works all week, I put the plates in the washer.
What world do the autistic MRAs on this board live in? Do you actually think women don't work? I work more than 40 hours a week and still do almost all of the cleaning. My boyfriend works half as much as I do and barely cleans up after himself. All of the women I know have at least one full time job. I really don't understand where all of these lazy, unemployed, "stay at home" girlfriends are. Have any of you actually met a woman before? Did your mothers not have jobs? Where are all of these single income households?
>>
>>8063661

There was no unfaithfulness. She dumped him because she thought he was being too controlling or something, he says "okay" and dates a cis girl, and then when she comes back, she's mad because he interpreted "let's break up" as "let's break up."
>>
>>8068733

I think they meant they expected OP to have sex with his ex and talk about being unfaithful to his cis gf.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.