[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you respond?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

How do you respond?
>>
>>8059567
Not the same thing, the first example is someone getting turned straight, the second example is someone getting turned into a lesbian.
>>
>>8059567
>so she'*ll grow boobs
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 1136x640px
>>8059567
Ban evading pedophile can't stop talking about little boys. How disgusting.

Sage and report him before he drools over kids.
>>
>>8059567
being straight or having boobs
that is a dead lock argument well played anon
>>
>>8059567
Injecting her WILL give her boobs. Shocking OP won't make him straight
>>
>>8059567
Electroshock therapy is from people who for some reason care very much about what goes on in other people's private lives.

Hormone replacement therapy is from people who want to do things on their own without any affect on anyone around them.

The first example are assholes, the second example are regular people living their lives as they see fit. No one is injecting boys with estrogen, they are injecting themselves.

The only reason against lgbt rights is that straight people feel "icky" when they see them in public. Any normal person would tell them to grow up.
>>
File: 1425420643257.gif (1MB, 736x627px) Image search: [Google]
1425420643257.gif
1MB, 736x627px
>>8059567
>he
>>
>>8059607
couldnt have said it better
>>
File: ss+(2017-04-01+at+06.47.54).jpg (127KB, 906x561px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-04-01+at+06.47.54).jpg
127KB, 906x561px
>>8059607
>second example are regular people

also, plenty of people voluntarily subject themselves to EST

not everyone wants to be associated with people who piss on each other in the middle of the street
>>
>>8059567
Tbh that's not how it's being done

No one is really giving hormones to little kids, nor is anyone really asking for that to be done.

The only thing that gets given to little kids is blockers to prevent their natural hormones from wrecking their future chances. It's entirely reversible. Real HRT only starts when they're older.

This is mostly because, say, MtFs who did not block test would end up unpassable because test is just that strong.

I mean, I know you're a troll and all, but isn't it kind of like cheating to screw with the facts so much?
>>
File: 1399219379376.jpg (110KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
1399219379376.jpg
110KB, 650x488px
>>8059567
Same thing I said from the other thread about this: Gays/Bisexuals don't need electroshock therapy, while the trannies need to constantly take drugs and cut off their dicks.

This is why we need to separate /t/ from our community.
>>
>>8059923
Better get racial reassignment surgery too so you aren't the same race as Hitler and convert to Hinduism so you aren't Stalin's religion.
>>
How do I respond, well, I'll tell you there's this guy who lives on my floor, who was adopted from a third world country. His name is Chris, great guy--- Chris isn't the name he was born with of course, and you probably know where I'm going with this--- the first and last time he deadnamed me, I just deadname him right back. Priceless. This guy deadnames me, and I just look right at him and say, "okay, that's enough out of you, Xiangdao." Checked this guy straight into the burn ward.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.