[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UUGH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

File: Eli-cwoty-2017.jpg (102KB, 1024x795px) Image search: [Google]
Eli-cwoty-2017.jpg
102KB, 1024x795px
Literally just fuck my life, FUCK MY LIFE. Somebody please kill me now, this girl is like a cartoon character, she's like the Gary Oak of my life. Please somebody stop her!

https://media.glamour.com/photos/58deb5920978f42aac932cec/master/w_1024,c_limit/Eli-cwoty-2017.jpg
>>
>>8058585
Sorry, accidentally didn't link the article

http://www.glamour.com/story/2017-college-women-of-the-year-winners

She's literally making magazine history and I'm not even in school this semester, I'm tired of this hell.
>>
>>8058585

>people will say she passes

Was Skull Size Autist right all along, or is she one of those cases where she only got puberty blockers early and the estrogen was administered late?
>>
>>8058585
why not stop her yourself?
>>
>>8058585
Finally a trans role model we can look up to.
>>
>>8058595
Do German women pass? I mean, some people are just cursed by God.
>>
>>8058585
Cara just buy a gun and kill the bitch.
It's not like you will ever have a good life to begin with, you can't transition, you will never get a job, you're a creepy retarded closeted tranny autist psycho.

At least do your job and end it.
>>
File: eli.jpg (88KB, 1010x572px) Image search: [Google]
eli.jpg
88KB, 1010x572px
>>8058595
apparently it was the inverse where she got estrogen at 13 but never administered puberty blockers.
>>
>>8058585
>In our first year we helped institute trans-student policies at 24 schools throughout the U.S., including all the schools I had attended, addressing pronouns, bathroom usage, and equal opportunities on sports teams

>and equal opportunities on sports teams

I hope she dies.
>>
>>8058631
You idiot, Cara was the one who told me to do that retarded shit before, you guys are crazy. Just because she's better and more successful than me in every way, doesn't mean she deserves to die or anything.

>>8058595
And now I'm going to have to whiteknight in my own thread complaining about her, because apparently I'm the only one who thinks she passes. I mean, do you guys not see how hot she is here? >>8058634
>>
>>8058650
What the hell?!
>>
>>8058653
Nigger I pass more than that and I'm a non transitioner 31 year old shut-in NEET that's 6 feet tall.

Also I haven't shaved in a while.
Your tranny looks like a tranny, if you look like a tranny you don't pass.
>>
>>8058668
Pics or it didn't happen.

No, strike that.

It didn't happen.
>>
What about http://scientificinqueery.tumblr.com/post/148216531427/trans-icon-eli-erlick-is-an-abuser-and-rapist
>>
>>8058674
other early transitioners have done worse
>>
>>8058674
That was uh, transmisogyny, yeah.... Here read this, it explains everything: https://thenewinquiry.com/essays/hot-allostatic-load/

Although, if it's true that she abused someone, then at least she's done SOMETHING worse than I have.... But I didn't want it to be something that affected other people, that's kind of messed actually.
>>
>>8058674
This is the most tumblr thing I have read this month
>>
>>8058684
Namely?
>>
File: gunsounds.gif (249KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
gunsounds.gif
249KB, 500x375px
>>8058650
>mfw

GOVERNMENT GET OUT REEE
>>
>>8058674
>>8058693
>feminist not so tough after progressives decide he's the oppressor
>>
>>8058653
why doesn't she?
>>
>>8058626

In contrast, Kim Petras looks like a totally normal girl. She's German and an early transitioner.

>>8058634

Huh, really? Where did you hear that? That's just too weird.

>>8058653

>Cara was the one who told me to do that retarded shit before, you guys are crazy

Did you know her in school or something to see her as your rival? And what reason did Caraposter have to try to get you to kill Erlick?

>apparently I'm the only one who thinks she passes

You must be. In that picture, the only thing remotely feminine about her is the silhouette of her body. Even then, it's not impressive. She honestly calls to mind a scene from an 80s movie where I'm sure I saw a teenage guy who pretty much has the same face and hair. Even the sunglasses are similar. She definitely looks better in that pic than most of her others, though.

>>8058672

Nigga, I have no doubt in my mind that that anon's assessment is 100% accurate. Her face reminds me of this 50 or 60-something year old motherfucker I had the displeasure of meeting years ago. The only difference is that he was darker-skinned. She does not pass, open your eyes.

>>8058684

As >>8058699 asked, like what?
>>
>>8058795
she just has a blockhead, otherwise she's fine
>>
>>8058831

You almost changed my mind, but then I saw her shoulders.
>>
>>8058585
That's skll size autist right? Why is shein this image?
>>
>>8058944
it's cara
>>
>>8058946

That's not Caraposter. You should know that Caraposter is too much of a wreck from his posts to be successful like Eli.
>>
>>8058634
good god they're so hot
>>
>>8058674
>With Gender Odyssey approaching (and I am too disabled to attend)
>>
>>8058674
Wow, Eli is so fucking cool, it hurts desu
>>
>>8058585
>she's like the Gary Oak of my life.
Challenges you to a pokemon battle at the most inconvenient of times?
>>
>>8058585
She might look like an ugly butch if only she did something with her eyebrows. WHY would she keep them like that?
>>
File: 43509340.jpg (126KB, 1080x1128px) Image search: [Google]
43509340.jpg
126KB, 1080x1128px
>>8063824
>>
File: 1448980365461.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1448980365461.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>8058595
>puberty blockers early and the estrogen

MFW people unironically believe "puberty blockers" and estrogen (at any age) will prevent the secretion of all the Human Growth Factor, Mechanical Growth Factor, Insulin, and Insulin-like Growth Factor hormones that actually determine what your skeleton (including the skull) look like......

Is this bait?

[spoiler] There is no reliable way to avoid your male skeleton if you were born with XY chromosomes
>>
>>8063974
I don't know what to tell you, I've seen early transitioners with completely female skeletons. There are those who pass way better than Eli, but they're like 13 and I'm like 22, so it would be creepy for me to hate them.
>>
>>8063981
which ones?
>>
>>8063987
They're not well-known, I've just seen them at acting workshops and stuff. I actually pass better than most trans women at most conferences I go to, but then there's always SOMEONE, maybe it's just Eli, maybe Jazz is there handing out stickers to my friends when I had my back turned, something always happens and I lose the Pokemon battle that is my life, AGAIN.
>>
File: 1327024239752.jpg (49KB, 294x294px) Image search: [Google]
1327024239752.jpg
49KB, 294x294px
>>8063981
>but they're like 13
Hey guys some 13yr kid doesnt have the skeleton of a fully grown man yet.

WOW mindblown
>>
>>8064433
Okay, so you're saying they're somehow going to grow into manbeasts, when all of the chromosomes' interactions with your cells are determined by hormones?
>>
>>8063974
> Human Growth Factor, Mechanical Growth Factor, Insulin, and Insulin-like Growth Factor hormones
Are you retarded?
None of these substances are controlled by XY chromosomes but somatic chromosomes and influenced by hormones.
>>
>>8063974
> Mechanical Growth Factor

Back to /fit/ with you, faggot.
>>
>>8064458
>Okay, so you're saying they're somehow going to grow into manbeasts
No they will grow into twinkhons like Eli and Nicole Maines mostly. I am not advocating against early transition or saying it doesnt have ANY effects, but clearly it does not stop all masculinzation from occurring. You cant just give a kid Estrogen and AA and pretend it will become a biological female.

Seems to me like you would need to do a lot of genetic "editing" for that to occur. Otherwise you end up with 6'2" "girls" with gorilla faces like Nicole.... just sayin no h8 (just tbqh desu fampai)
>>
>>8064540
Your "knowledge" of body development is extremely laughable. Have fun staying an ignorant /fit/ hick.
>>
>>8064540
Nicole isn't actually 6'2'', and she obviously passes in the sense that strangers perceive her as a cis girl. If she wants to shave her brow bone in the future, like Kim Petras did, just to look even more cis tier, then she can do that. But she doesn't need that to "pass", and she's not a "twinkhon".
>>
File: Nicole Maines.jpg (77KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
Nicole Maines.jpg
77KB, 333x333px
>>8064580
I never said I had any "knowledge" of body development. I am just looking at the results that have been put before my eyes and giving my personal opinion. The "early transitioners" that have been presented to me thus far show lots of signs of masculinzation, and I dont think I am alone in that opinion as evidenced by this thread.

Instead of calling me names and getting all butthurt maybe you should try educating me, or you know posting pics of early transitioners that arent 6ft tall with faces that look like cavemen.
>>
>>8064622
The thing is, you gave Jazz as an example, and she actually does have a growth hormone inhibitor implant.
>>
>>8064599

>Nicole isn't actually 6'2''

Pretty sure she is 6'0" though. Makes sense since she only got estrogen at 16. Good point about the brow shave. That $12k or so would do her a world of good.
>>
>>8064636
>you gave Jazz as an example
That wasnt me, Jazz not an adult yet either btw.
>>
>>8064656
>Pretty sure she is 6'0" though
what proof do you have?
>>
>>8058653
>do you guys not see how hot she is here? >>8058634

Uhh I'm a cisgendered man with a frickin beard and I pass as a woman almost as well as this person does...

I mean I'm not saying this is an ugly or bad person or anything but nah that looks entirely like a boy to me.
>>
>>8065199
That's just so depressing though, if that's how it is for her, then what does that say about me? Why should any of us even be alive? Yeah sure there are some lucky ones like Cornflakes, but for most of us, we're just going to be men until the day we die, so what's the point?
>>
>>8065235

Some people get born with ugly faces. This person is not ugly. Some people get multiple sclerosis or juvenile arthritis or some other horrible thing that causes direct crippling. This person does not appear to have anything like that. Some people have everything going right bodywise and then ruin themselves anyway with excessive amounts of bad food. You do your best and accept that it isn't perfect, or you kill yourself. And I guess this isn't worth dying over, so yeah do your best and it'll probably be okay somehow.
>>
>>8058585
Wow, congratulations to her!
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.