[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need an update on legbutt status.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1382736669788.jpg (2MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
1382736669788.jpg
2MB, 3072x2304px
Hey anons, I haven't been on 4chan for a while, had to go back to my grandma house, hide all the tranny stuff, long story.

Anyways can you guys update me things like the Caraposter saga.

Did they find out who was caraposter?
Did he manage to kill that girl he stalked at school?

Pls give me the sweet details.
>>
Can you give me background on the image you posted first?
>>
>>8058264
You wana end up like the girl under the bed? Post your contact
>>
>>8057737
Cara is dead, dude
>>
>>8057737
>the Caraposter saga.
Caraposter transitioned and is now happily living the life of a depraved living sextoy to a rich arab male.
>>
File: tumblr_ogf0d1ocWp1u9fvuio2_540.jpg (78KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogf0d1ocWp1u9fvuio2_540.jpg
78KB, 540x540px
>>8058380
that lucky bitch!
>tfw no rich arab prince to be my master
>>
>>8058264
fake, the image is from some bdsm site and someone made up a story
>>
>>8058337
kek if only.

>>8058380
>>8058401
I would love if that shitposting faggot ended in saudi arabia so he would be thrown out of a building or be stoned to death.

>>8057737
Nigger got fucked in his boipucci by a federal judge and has a hardcore restraining order on him now.
>>
>>8057737

Caraposter's grief has become enough of a burden on his mind that he's started to act like he's an early transitioner to relieve it. He makes threads that criticize late transitioners (mid teens and up) as being transtrenders that were totally gender conforming as children. He's been trying to make people feel bad for at least a few weeks, and when someone makes him feel bad in return, he posts some sad picture like he didn't do anything to merit it now. He says he can't transition even though he wants to. I don't know if that's because of his financial problems or because that would make him what he criticizes in his mind.
>>
>>8058476
He's in college so it's not financial problems.
>>
>>8058476
They asked me to pay for HRT recently, so it's still on their mind.
>>
>>8058502
he withdrew apparently
>>
>>8058463
post article about that guy
>>
>>8058476
>grief
Over what?
>>
>>8058401
anon i literally look like that guy. and i happen to be rich, i'm not arabian though, i'm half arabian and half turkish.
>>
>>8058729

Over not transitioning early.
>>
>>8059060
Why? He still has a chance. It's literally his last chance before he enters unpassable territory though.
>>
>>8059104

Your post and another thread seriously made me feel like I've had this conversation already.
>>
>>8059107
Which thread? I'd like to look more into cara's thoughts.
>>
>>8059107
At least take antiandrogens you idiot
>>
>>8059119

It had nothing to do with Caraposter. I just remembered reading what the other thread and you said before.

>>8059125

I'm not Caraposter.
>>
>>8059051
That's like saying you're half congolese and half morrocan.

You're from arab decent that's pretty much it anon, no need to over-explain lol.

Also kinda curious, how's the whole lgbt thing on with you / your family?
I expect them to be like a thousand times worse than the average anon that comes from some super strict religious family since muslims tend to be a bit more hardcore than the average bible thumper.
>>
>>8059153
they dont like it, but they're ok with it. they'd be even more pissed if i was the only child. but luckily i have siblings.

currently i live in the west and work for my fathers company.
>>
>>8059144
>I just remembered reading what the other thread and you said before.
Uh, which thread? I've literally never talked about this before. Certainly not the first to say that cara isn't too late.
>>
File: IMG_1863.jpg (3MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1863.jpg
3MB, 1944x2592px
>>8059184
the evening friends helping you out?
>>
>>8059292
>the evening friends helping you out?
i dont know what the means :s
can you explain please?
>>
>>8059311
Night friends. Whatever your group of dispicable westerners calls themselves
>>
>>8059343
i have no idea what that means :D

perhaps in reference to Mid east migrants in the west?

i am not apart of any community, so i have no fellow mid east friends to help me out, if that's what you were referring to.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.