[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how many slang terms does /tttt/ have at this point for "bad"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0121.png (142KB, 320x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0121.png
142KB, 320x350px
So how many slang terms does /tttt/ have at this point for "bad" kinds of transwomen
I know
>Hon
>AGP
>HSTS
>Transtrender
>Twinkhon

Any others?
>>
There are also
>Manhon
>Adonishon
>Manmonster
>Manhonster
>"Sir"
>>
Well what's your name op? We could start using that for the worst hons. Fitting at least
>>
>>8057137
Nobody thinks hsts's are bad, though
>>
>>8057137
Hsts is good
>>
>>8057137
agp isn't a bad term for transwomen though, and it doesn't have much thing to do with being transgender at all.
>>
>>8057220
>>8057270
>transitioning because you're an effeminate cis gay
>good
>>
>>8057341
In the literature it's from there are only two types given, agp and hsts, and hsts is the one with the least complications.
>>
>>8057149
These are hilarious
>>
>>8057353
>the least complications
What?
>>
>>8057386
>>
>>8057353
>tfw complications
>>
>>8057341
Why are you hating on me? I just want to be pretty for my men. Also straight guys are so hot.
>>
>>8057137
Transbian
>>
>>8057137
Blaire white.
>>
>>8060704
not hating. but it's bad.
>>
>>8060704
The problem isn't that you feel described by the word and aren't bothered by it.
But I'm offended by the implication that a transwoman is "homosexual" for being attracted to men, that straight transwomen are just a subset of gay men. And frustrated by the term's use of "transsexual" instead of "transgender."
The latter term may not have been available to the originators, but we are.
And if it's HSTS because HSTG lacks the elegance of repetition then it's style over substance. It's a misleading, clumsy word with offensive undertones.
>>
>>8061409
straight trans people *are* the extreme end of a spectrum of gnc homosexual people of their natal sex.
>>
>>8061421
do you not see the problem with classifying transgender people by natal sex? The only way that's not offensive is if you don't think transwomen are actually female
>>
>>8061450
Actually, that's still offensive.
>>
>>8061409
the entire blanchardian typology operates under the assumption trans women are men, contrary to what retards in this board thing its not "fetishist vs. trutrans", its "straight fetishist vs. gay fetishist". It's a terrible typology and the people pushing the HSTS meme don't seem to even realise it paints them as basically gay guys wanting to trap straights.
>>
>>8061450
blanchard anon here, cursing /tttt/ for being a bunch of useless fucks
anyway, i see plenty of problems with classifying trans people by their natal sex, but pointing out hstranssexualism is part of the homosexuality spectrum is completely orthogonal to the idea that trans people are their natal sex
also, the 'transgender' objection doesn't work because transgender in the true sense isn't an umbrella term, it's a very specific thing that only occurs in an a*p context
>>
>>8061459
But... That's exactly what HSTSes are, hyperfags, us high-IQ AGPs are the real women.
>>
>>8061463
>but pointing out hstranssexualism is part of the homosexuality spectrum is completely orthogonal to the idea that trans people are their natal sex

No it's not, it completely relies on that assumption. Otherwise it would be part of the female heterosexual spectrum.

>transgender in the true sense isn't an umbrella term, it's a very specific thing that only occurs in an a*p context

What the fuck, so what are HSTSes supposed to be then?
>>
>>8061463
>cursing /tttt/ for being a bunch of useless fucks
when the farmer throws his heirloom in the pig pen, don't blame the pigs.
>>
>>8061466
>No it's not, it completely relies on that assumption. Otherwise it would be part of the female heterosexual spectrum
hstses are in fact straight members of their transitioned sex just as a*ps are in fact usually-not-straight members of their transitioned sex
however, neither of them were born with the bodies of their transitioned sex, so the relevant question is 'what about their gender identity differentiation process is different from other members of their natal sex?' and for hsts the answer to this question is an an extreme form of the same neurological intersexuality that causes homosexual attraction
>What the fuck, so what are HSTSes supposed to be then?
transsexuals
'transgender' in the actual non-umbrella sense of the word has a similar connotation to 'full-time crossdresser' and was used to describe the same sort of person who today is called 'non-op trans'
>>
>blanchard autist peddling pseudoscience again
>>
>>8061463
>>8061486
>it's a very specific thing that only occurs in an a*p context
>was used to describe the same sort of person who today is called 'non-op trans'
Why can't that be HSTS?
>>
>>8061494
Just ignore it, he's only here because he feels like he has an audience to pedal his meme ideology to.
>>
>>8061486
>so the relevant question is 'what about their gender identity differentiation process is different from other members of their natal sex?' and for hsts the answer to this question is an an extreme form of the same neurological intersexuality that causes homosexual attraction

If this were true, then HSTSes would have no right to identify as women. Your assertions are contradictory in nature.
>>
>>8061510
Dude don't fucking bother responding to that anon, they're about as worth responding to as caraposter or Kayla back when we were all on /cd/
>>
>>8061510
>If this were true, then HSTSes would have no right to identify as women.
Why do people only get a right to identify as a sex if they are in some physiological way mentally that sex?
>>
>>8061525
Because otherwise, they are not that sex? We're talking about objective physical reality here Trent, not your feefees
>>
>>8061556
We're talking about people's right to how they identify. You haven't answered the question.
t. not Trent
>>
>>8061571
Grooooan, being transgender was never supposed to be about "identification", that's some Tumblr bullshit. It was supposed to be fucking REAL, y'know, we were supposed to be real fucking women, remember that? Because that's how it felt, it felt real to us. We didn't have to "identify" as anything, we were just girls. But according to the research, that was all a lie, a scam. I don't know how or why, but it wasn't real. And now we have to accept that.
>>
>>8061623
Why is accepting it a problem?
>>
>>8061667
Because it means we deserve death, which I guess isn't exactly a problem, more like a sobering truth.
>>
>>8061675
>Because it means we deserve death, which I guess isn't exactly a problem, more like a sobering truth.

What?
>>
>>8061486
How do you explain that NHSTS being A*P is a white-people phenomenon?

http://wpath2016.conferencespot.org/62620-wpathv2-1.3138789/t001-1.3140111/f011-1.3140253/0706-000599-1.3140256
>>
>>8061705
link won't load, is that nuttbrock? those studies check for transvestism primarily rather than other signifiers of a*p, and it is very easy for me to believe transvestism specifically is demographically restricted
>>
>>8061675
>it means we deserve death
What if... it doesn't!

Answer >>8061525 now, without another non-answer.
>>
File: veale.png (56KB, 583x994px) Image search: [Google]
veale.png
56KB, 583x994px
>>8061710
It's not.
>>
>>8061717
>veale
i don't think i've seen this study before so i'll check it out, but it is worth pointing out here veale has a very bad history with typology research and has made completely junk studies in the name of 'debunking' it
he made a study showing hstses are actually gynephilic where his entire 'hsts' group were agp and has normal agp demographics
>>
>>8061623
>>8061675
The latest evidence that trans Blanchardians hate themselves
>>
>>8061806
i wouldn't really call commie-chan a blanchardian as such
>>
File: 9f89c6a5d7c7aea186f945fb495e7d63.jpg (103KB, 495x1024px) Image search: [Google]
9f89c6a5d7c7aea186f945fb495e7d63.jpg
103KB, 495x1024px
>>8061806
I don't hate myself, and isn't being transgender synonymous with self hatred regardless of what you believe?
>>
>>8061806
>she doesn't love being autogynephile
>>
>>8061450

>The only way that's not offensive is if you don't think transwomen are actually female

1) Suck it up, cupcake. The world doesn't owe you or the trans movement respect

2) All MtFs are male. Biological FACT.

t. wink with agp
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.