[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can people be girly and at the same time not a trans? When i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 70c8fd8d0ca5.jpg (38KB, 500x542px) Image search: [Google]
70c8fd8d0ca5.jpg
38KB, 500x542px
Can people be girly and at the same time not a trans?

When i was 14 my brother told me when i was younger i ran like a sissy and i was behaving like a little girl.
my favorite play was home and cooking with my brother. later in school i was often bullied by other guys because i was never interested in cars or similar things.
but at the same time i was angry when someone celled me this way.
i remember when my close friend told me that i think like a girl or have feminine mentality, and i was very angry at him

personally i rather didnt like females, i never wanted to be one of them.
im gay, but not some flamboyant one

how do you explain that? im a girl prisoned in boy body? or boy prisoned in girly brain?
>>
>>8057135
Trannies by definition live in a binary state, a dualistic frame of thought, etc. Spectrums (aside from autism) are dangerous. Without something specific to achieve, how can they justify to others that they've successfully changed from one thing to another? This is why social dysphoria is often criticized with the simple quip: what does being a man/woman mean to you? At least from the perspective of bodily dysphoria, a transsexual can state unequivocally that they're unhappy with what they are. That doesn't require any gymnastics. Anyway, it's nothing to think about. You are who you are. If you're comfortable in your body, great.
>>
so i it is possible to be a boy with femme brain but who feel manly?
is this some form of transgender?
>>
>>8057135
You sound a lot like me. I'm a feminine gay. I've been told I have feminine mannerisms and interests, which is also supported by the fact that my field of study is female-dominated (actually, in one of my classes, the three guys are all gay including myself). I personally don't see myself as trans and transitioning just because I have feminine mannerism is just a /tttt/ meme (well, I'm also 6'1 with big hands/feet so I'd be an odd-looking girl).

The simple answer to your questions is that trans people experience gender dysphoria when presenting or living as their birth-assigned sex, whereas feminine guys do not. I fit in the latter.
>>
If you experience feelings related to your physical body and appearance, such as a dislike for masculine features and a wish to remove them from your body, that would put you in the trans category because that is a sign of dysphoria.

If you don't feel discomfort with your body but just have some feminine feels or behaviors, then you are probably not trans, just a "gender nonconforming" cis person. If you really want to have a name for it, there are many to choose from. "nonbinary" and "gender nonconforming" are the most normal sounding ones (some nonbinary/"NB" people consider themselves trans, some do not, others feel that it doesnt matter whether they are or arent), or you can always of course come up with your own description of who you are, or you can simply say you are a man and leave it at that.
>>
>>8057135
>>8057207
You two are on the middle of the HSTS spectrum between gay and trans.
>>
I think I'm kind of effeminate but I don't really see a big difference between guys and girls. I don't know if that makes me trans, I don't see the appeal of having breasts but having softer, thinner features would be nice
>>
>>8057135
>Extremely enjoy cooking/cleaning around the house
>Have feminine movements

That's the best kind of gay, I love acting like that. I don't dress flamboyantly or anything, I just do that kinda stuff 'cause it's fun. Never was into cars or any of that more masculine stuff either.

Perfectly normal, those are just societal expectations of how you're supposed to act, can be however you want and still associate with you had at birth.
>>
>>8057135
>Can people be girly and at the same time not a trans
Sure, if they're women.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.